What kind of monster tries to drown a 3 year old child because...

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
3 year old muslim child? LoLz
. Did the child consider long and hard the merits of islam compared to other religious systems and philosophies?

How can a 3 year old be a practitioner of a religion?

Obviously something was very wrong with the woman that she thought there could be one.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 year old muslim child? LoLz
. Did the child consider long and hard the merits of islam compared to other religious systems and philosophies?

How can a 3 year old be a practitioner of a religion?

Obviously something was very wrong with the woman that she thought there could be one.

Well, the child is Palestinian to a mother wearing a hijab. That made her a Muslim in the monster's mind.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well, the child is Palestinian to a mother wearing a hijab. That made her a Muslim in the monster's mind.
You might recall my mentioning this before as told to me by a muslim man. If you are born to a muslim parent
. you are "automatically" and irretractably a muslim. No person born to muslim parents is allowed the dignity of a choice in the matter at any time.
..and as you know, to disavow being muslim makes one apostate and subject to punishment of a most severe kind.

Still, I think attempting to murder a 3 year old is a bit harsh.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
You might recall my mentioning this before as told to me by a muslim man. If you are born to a muslim parent
. you are "automatically" and irretractably a muslim. No person born to muslim parents is allowed the dignity of a choice in the matter at any time.
..and as you know, to disavow being muslim makes one apostate and subject to punishment of a most severe kind.

Still, I think attempting to murder a 3 year old is a bit harsh.
I once had a Protestant pastor insinuate the protestant Church I went to as a Child wasn't Christian enough. I think people of all creeds, colors or nationalities are capable being undesirable based on their individual merits.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I once had a Protestant pastor insinuate the protestant Church I went to as a Child wasn't Christian enough. I think people of all creeds, colors or nationalities are capable being undesirable based on their individual merits.
The pastor was right...in fact he didn't go far enough in his admonishment.
. I feel certain the same could be said of his church, but only if the intent of either church was to be Christian.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
they are presumably Muslim?

This kind:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And... she's out on bail.

“We are American citizens, originally from Palestine, and I don’t know where to go to feel safe with my kids,” the council quoted the mother, identified only as Mrs. H, as saying. “My country is facing a war, and we are facing that hate here. My daughter is traumatized; whenever I open the apartment door, she runs away and hides, telling me she is afraid the lady will come and immerse her head in the water again.”

The Euless Police Department confirmed to CNN Wolf posted bail out of Tarrant County Jail.

“The bond for the Attempted Capital Murder charge was $25,000. The bond for the Injury to a Child charge was $15,000,” Captain Brenda Alvarado told CNN.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Why didn't the child try fight back? My kids tried when I was spanking em and worse. Sure it didn't get them far but they tried. Props to them. I put them through Hell. They learned their lessons well and how to fight back. No one fucks with them now including their own kids. This little pissant got off easy. Fucking pussies got man up in life, die trying, or just be killed. Its all a choice

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why didn't the child try fight back? My kids tried when I was spanking em and worse. Sure it didn't get them far but they tried. Props to them. I put them through Hell. They learned their lessons well and how to fight back. No one fucks with them now including their own kids. This little pissant got off easy. Fucking pussies got man up in life, die trying, or just be killed. Its all a choice
Clever troll, Grand Master.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And... she's out on bail.

“We are American citizens, originally from Palestine, and I don’t know where to go to feel safe with my kids,” the council quoted the mother, identified only as Mrs. H, as saying. “My country is facing a war, and we are facing that hate here. My daughter is traumatized; whenever I open the apartment door, she runs away and hides, telling me she is afraid the lady will come and immerse her head in the water again.”

The Euless Police Department confirmed to CNN Wolf posted bail out of Tarrant County Jail.

“The bond for the Attempted Capital Murder charge was $25,000. The bond for the Injury to a Child charge was $15,000,” Captain Brenda Alvarado told CNN.

I am hoping it's enhanced to a hate crime. Hateful bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She should be placed in a psych ward for the rest of her life.

Or better yet....give her the death penalty.

Anyone capable of acts of brutality against fucking babies doesn't belong among the rest of us.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
She should be placed in a psych ward for the rest of her life.

Or better yet....give her the death penalty.

Anyone capable of acts of brutality against fucking babies doesn't belong among the rest of us.
By which you mean abortionists, and women seeking abortions.
...oh - or did you mean brutality against those who actually rape babies - that is, by "fucking babies"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By which you mean abortionists, and women seeking abortions.

I mean people who murder innocent human beings.

If you want to suddenly claim brutally killing a living human is okay within your parameters ....go ahead.

Maybe start another topic and we can explore why drowning this 3 year old is evil
.....but dismembering her while she was in her mother's womb is so okay

Warning though....whenever I see men aggressively arguing with women about abortion.. all I see is a useless scrote who wants to make sure he can get his dick wet and avoid child support and responsibility

Just so you are aware of my biases.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean people who murder innocent human beings.

If you want to suddenly claim brutally killing a living human is okay within your parameters ....go ahead.

Maybe start another topic and we can explore why drowning this 3 year old is evil
.....but dismembering her while she was in her mother's womb is so okay

Warning though....whenever I see men aggressively arguing with women about abortion.. all I see is a useless scrote who wants to make sure he can get his dick wet and avoid child support and responsibility

Just so you are aware of my biases.

Conversely, it could be argued, that every woman that is anti-abortion is looking for an income source.

I don't think that would be fair, do you? Perhaps, if you look at it from that perspective you might see where you bias leads you to incorrect assumptions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, I think everyone is pretty aware of those.
I laugh so hard when abortionists get their rotted brains blown out of their heads.

Especially as they cry in church ...because they know they are evil and exploitive pieces of shit. And then...there goes the brains painting the alter.

Since they literally makes shit tons of money on the backs of scared and suffering women....selfish men....and brutally killing defenseless humans, they deserve NO compassion.

That being said.....there is a bullet for this bitches skull as well. But since we have to handle things humanely....which people like her do not deserve....lethal injection will have to do.

She will probably get a slap on the wrist and government assistance. *gag*

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I laugh so hard when abortionists get their rotted brains blown out of their heads.

Especially as they cry in church ...because they know they are evil and exploitive pieces of shit. And then...there goes the brains painting the alter.

Since they literally makes shit tons of money on the backs of scared and suffering women....selfish men....and brutally killing defenseless humans, they deserve NO compassion.

That being said.....there is a bullet for this bitches skull as well. But since we have to handle things humanely....which people like her do not deserve....lethal injection will have to do.

So refreshing that you have finally come out as a full blown psychotic.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who in the hell are you talking about?

You've gone off the rails.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Conversely, it could be argued, that every woman that is anti-abortion is looking for an income source.

I don't think that would be fair, do you? Perhaps, if you look at it from that perspective you might see where you bias leads you to incorrect assumptions.

How is opposing abortion going to bring in an income source?

I never talk about any charity I do, because I just am against discussing it. Do it. Shut up about it....you know?

But I have spent thousands over the years helping women with babies and pregnant women.

Unless you are getting knocked up by some millionaire.....child support is NOT a good income source. Most single mothers child support payments maybe cover the kids snacks. It's never enough.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who in the hell are you talking about?

You've gone off the rails.

I'm talking to Holiday. Ge decided this was a good thread to discuss abortion.

I said people capable of acts of brutality against babies do not belong among thr rest of us and he decides to make sure I meant abortionists as well.

And I do.