What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey @Omnipotent …have you watched the Upright series yet? It’s a really great Aussie series. Milly Alcock from House Of The Dragons does a really great performance. You’ll have a few great laughs and even possibly shed a tear or two. Tim Minchin wrote and directed the series, as well as being one of the leading characters.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just watched Jimmy Stewart help make America grate in The FBI, but it cost him his only son. Sadly, but then he defeated Communism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cabinet of Curiosities

I am just starting the series. Looks good. First episode, wasn't bad. It's got a bit of Twilight Zone or X Files vibes, but not at all about aliens. About the occult.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Cabinet of Curiosities

I am just starting the series. Looks good. First episode, wasn't bad. It's got a bit of Twilight Zone or X Files vibes, but not at all about aliens. About the occult.

Ohhhhhh I've been waiting for this one.. Guillermo is one of my favorite directors.. Pans Labrynth twisted fairytale topping the pile.. nice, Ill wait til the full 8 episodes are up tomorrow and I'll binge them..

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I haven’t watched tv in a over a month… I think I’ll binge AMH Coven this weekend :Happy5:

I'm the same ... I haven't watched anything on Netflix or cable tv movies in a while because I've been watching sport ... :OhGawd:

The only thing I have fitted in is 'This England' on the BBC channel about Boris Johnson, which is interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhhhhh I've been waiting for this one.. Guillermo is one of my favorite directors.. Pans Labrynth twisted fairytale topping the pile.. nice, Ill wait til the full 8 episodes are up tomorrow and I'll binge them..

I love most of his work too. I just couldn't get into the Creature from the Black Lagoon type film...can't remember the name.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' was on earlier so I re-peeped it.

I had forgotten George St. Pierre was in it.
That fight scene is fun to watch.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I watched 'Eternals' earlier today.
It's not a *bad* movie, but having both Rob Stark and Jon Snow in it was... distracting.

I kept expecting direwolves to show up or one of them to say: "The north remembers".

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched 'Eternals' earlier today.
It's not a *bad* movie, but having both Rob Stark and Jon Snow in it was... distracting.

I kept expecting direwolves to show up or one of them to say: "The north remembers".
I've been finding out that I can watch any movie that I just watched once 5 years ago and prior

It's like i never watched it before