What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, fucktard, I said by the critics.
Critics are just people, who have a vested interest to report certain ways. Audiences are just a bigger sample of people who judge the film on whether they enjoy it.

Kind of makes you a led by the nose fucktard.

Remember when I posted the other day about you having a superficial passive attachment to the world? This is an example of it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEUZ5RS_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Critics are just people, who have a vested interest to report certain ways. Audiences are just a bigger sample of people who judge the film on whether they enjoy it.

Kind of makes you a led by the nose fucktard.

Remember when I posted the other day about you having a superficial passive attachment to the world? This is an example of it.

No, I watch if I'm interested, regardless of what critics say. Then I judge for myself.

This is a well-written script. It's not "woke" at all. Don't watch, I don't have any fucks to give.

To judge before you even watch something is what makes you an idiot. Pre-conceived perceptions with no evidence or invented evidence is why your podcasts will go nowhere, doosh.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No, I watch if I'm interested, regardless of what critics say. Then I judge for myself.

This is a well-written script. It's not "woke" at all. Don't watch, I don't have any fucks to give.

To judge before you even watch something is what makes you an idiot. Pre-conceived perceptions with no evidence or invented evidence is why your podcasts will go nowhere, doosh.
Back in the pre-totally monopolized by billionaire medias internet/streaming/monopoly(trust me worser that duopoly!), one had easy access to a couple or 3 nice tv movie review shows, cameo reviews on the local/national newses, and in larger metro areas, a few daily-weekly-monthly mags all with movie reviews so a busy surburnite has the choice of tools at their disposal to determine if "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" is worthy of 90 minutes of the scant remaining breaths you have left on this mortal plane.

Well do ya Punk!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access

So why did you post.....

Rotten Tomatoes scores it higher than 90% by the critics, not audience.

The podcasts are fun and i dont expect them to get much traction until advertising, guests start coming. Slow pick up on X though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So why did you post.....

The podcasts are fun and i dont expect them to get much traction until advertising, guests start coming. Slow pick up on X though.
Why did I post? Because it's a good series. Why would anyone pay to advertise on your podcast? Virtually no one is watching for free.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So why did you post.....

Apartheid Elmo has screwed up the algorerythmn at X so much, not long ago I could toss a couple hand grenades at some Trumper moran and the next day I'd have dozens of likes and reposts, lately I get one or two.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Seen this before but I was eating so I said fuck it watch err again. Missed a few scenes of this so glad I watched it fully this time around

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
I've watched Reacher, both seasons. This heros secret power appears to be autism, still it was pretty good and will watch for more seasons.

Rebel Moon pt 1. Think of the magnificent 7 in outer space and you near enough have got it, also pretty enjoyable so watchin pt 2 later.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Fallout … based off the video game. Actually quite engaging and a great take on Apocalyptic America from the 50‘s and 200 years on.

I watched this, found it a bit cheesy but watchable. Some of the dark humour did not quite work either but interesting concept anyway. Prob wont watch the next season.

Love the old post apocalyptic movies, the first 3 Mad Max movies for starters.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I watched this, found it a bit cheesy but watchable. Some of the dark humour did not quite work either but interesting concept anyway. Prob wont watch the next season.

Love the old post apocalyptic movies, the first 3 Mad Max movies for starters.
I’m a bit of a gamer on the quiet…so I could relate somewhat. Post-apocalyptic films are always great. It’s what has happened to humanity time and time again to date.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Jack Reacher series on Prime: if you’ve read any of Lee Child’s books on the Jack Reacher character, this actor is a lot more convincing than Tom Cruise’s portrayal in the movie.