What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just watched Titane, a French film (by the director of Raw) about a serial killer who gets pregnant after fucking a car and passes herself off as the long lost son of a delusional fire captain to escape the fuzz. It's a film about love, says the director. When love is not for the faint of heart, I guess.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a Caucasian cisgender heterosexual male living in North America with a fetish for Rockabilly music; anything that's not Leave It To Beaver is weird shit to you, Melski.

Stop judging the tastes of other people by your incredibly bland standards (such as they are).

Marz

Factory Bastard

i was lazy didn't find a good thriller or horror this came on tubi...

pretty standard shit with a great cast. 5 flirting with a 6 out of 10

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Stone - 3 1/2 stars - worth watching Milo getting nailed - - - - - -

Marz

Factory Bastard

jesus Mitchum gave me chills as a kid with his part here. not so much not though.. honest. so shocking this was Laughton one and only. I can only imagine the greatness of his body work as a director. For a first and only timer he is utterly brilliant as director. I wanted the kids to die though. Not sorry.

Marz

Factory Bastard
^^ I used to be such a Cuba Gooding fan but except for Dirty(which is awesome) not one of his movies does fuck all for me.