What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
SaW II
Staring a very young Daniel Reagan, amongst others.
What would you do to survive, if ya had too...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just learned that Borgen has a brand new season after 11 years!!!!!!!!!! So awesome. Am going to watch.

It's a great show. I highly recommend. Netflix.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
after watching 'catch me if u can' i came across johnny carsons interview with the actual guy the movie was based on

really interesting

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night I re-watched Annie Hall, a great movie...in an important scene Paul Simon shows up with his entourage to ask Annie Hall about working together musically...if you know the scene you probably remember Laurie Bird as Paul's pal, she in the backgroud and yet striking in her white tank top....
vlcsnap-2017-04-18-18h17m53s279.png

She was Art Garfunkel's lover and gf when she committed suicide the same that her mother before her did. It nearly ruined Art Garfunkel too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Last night I re-watched Annie Hall, a great movie...in an important scene Paul Simon shows up with his entourage to ask Annie Hall about working together musically...if you know the scene you probably remember Laurie Bird as Paul's pal, she in the backgroud and yet striking in her white tank top....

She was Art Garfunkel's lover and gf when she committed suicide the same that her mother before her did. It nearly ruined Art Garfunkel too.

One of my all time favorite scenes is in Annie Hall

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My favorite too, but the follow up scene in the Porsche with Annie and Alfie being driven by psycho-boy is the punch line.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

My favorite too, but the follow up scene in the Porsche with Annie and Alfie being driven by psycho-boy is the punch line.

I was disappointed they never included it

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Ahhh ... so that's why Art went all kooky. Aside from having a name like Garfunkel, of course.
Get back to us when your beautiful girl friend you loved more than life itself kills herself, despite your endless love, K?

Yeah. Poor guy. I can only imagine he blamed himself, and for years and years afterwards could only wonder if he'd been a better friend and a better lover she might not have decided to whack herself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhh ... so that's why Art went all kooky. Aside from having a name like Garfunkel, of course.
Get back to us when your beautiful girl friend you loved more than life itself kills herself, despite your endless love, K?

Yeah. Poor guy. I can only imagine he blamed himself, and for years and years afterwards could only wonder if he'd been a better friend and a better lover she might not have decided to whack herself.
Not sure I understand your "brave stance" on mocking a horrific time in someone's life, Laurie Bird's Mother committed Suicide at the same age, 26, and Art knew that. Grow an emotion fucktard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I was disappointed they never included it

It was it most every version I have seen except for maybe once on tv it may have been cut.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Love triangle amidst beautiful music

looks good and james purefoy is awesome

still the best movie i ever saw in that genre was

Amadeus is one of my favorite movies. It's fantastic.

lol i actually edited the trailer 2 a better one

Interlude in Prague is not as focused on the music, but it's centered around Mozart composing Don Giovanni amidst this romance.

eta: I love his laugh in Amadeus. It cracks me the f up.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Love triangle amidst beautiful music

looks good and james purefoy is awesome

still the best movie i ever saw in that genre was

Amadeus is one of my favorite movies. It's fantastic.

lol i actually edited the trailer 2 a better one

Interlude in Prague is not as focused on the music, but it's centered around Mozart composing Don Giovanni amidst this romance.

eta: I love his laugh in Amadeus. It cracks me the f up.

i love historical productions done right, whether medieval, classical, vikings, victorian era, etc

incorporating comedy into them is the real challenge