What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stumbled on this last night

I love octopuses, so this was something I would watch. It's not very educational. It's basically the story of a guy who runs away from his family obligations and takes to the sea to stalk and harrass a wild octopus and he kinda gets uncomfortably intense about it.

And at the end when she has babies and dies(octopus do that naturally. They stop eating when they lay eggs and they die after their eggs hatch. It's just what they do) he says he was "relieved".....which is revolting....considering he actively chose to stalk, harrass and disrupt this animal everyday for like a year. He basically used a wild octopus as some emotional bandaid and escape from his actual responsibilities. It's a stalker story really. He becomes overly enamored with a wild animal and here we have it.

Anyway yeah I watched this. It kinda aggravated me a lot. It's pretty fucked up and manipulative.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm almost tempted to watch this Chinese film about Dinisaurs haha "Dinosaur World" genius name!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Knowing a film's going to be rea dogshit before you watch it lowers your expectations to zero then you fuckin enjoy the shady acting and comical dinosaurs...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this is next on my hit list but im betting the trailer is better than the show

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The first few seasons are good but it gets pretty ordinary by the last.

even by the trailer it looks pretty 'woke' ;/

Females and minorities often get more limelight than males with the characters but it's maybe average woke on the woke scale.

Not 2022 level woke though...

as the stronger sex, according 2 hollywood, ill give it a shot

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Females and minorities often get more limelight than males with the characters but it's maybe average woke on the woke scale.

Yes, agreed.... because 105 lb (soaking wet) women with massive jugs should be stronger than 6 foot 4 and 200 lb men.... especially in fight and martial arts scenes...lulz

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, agreed.... because 105 lb (soaking wet) women with massive jugs should be stronger than 6 foot 4 and 200 lb men.... especially in fight and martial arts scenes...lulz

oh stop, one spin kick and ur out
hell, i could probably beat u in an arm rassle

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

oh stop, one spin kick and ur out
hell, i could probably beat u in an arm rassle

My mate's missus is a 4 foot 11 black belt in karate and dojo instructor (and slightly tubby aside from very Irish).

When she gets drunk, she gets feisty with us and makes big boasts and big stories about the times she dropped guys twice her height and three times her weight...

But she always strikes first to the groin or neck with no warning.

We don't have the heart to tell her that it isn't martial arts that's she doing. It's unprovoked physical assaults from out of nowhere to two basic areas which can bring any male down.

On top of that, because she's female and smallish, no guy would return the favour or risk getting bludgeoned to a pulp by nearly all men present.

Kind of like the movies.... we let her have her delusions of grandeur.... :Happy5: