Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wish I had a long one for tomorrow...
what-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welll..... if you lived closer, hehe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck online banking, I’ve just locked myself out of one of my accounts, had to ring them and get a number, then I did the same stupid shit again, ffs it’s never took me this long just to transfer some money, I’m such a cunt...
You’re an imbecile! Nothing wrote with being ordinary...it’s just not my cup of tea.

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They say cats are easier to look after than dogs, that’s rubbish, my dog never left a skid mark on my pillow I can tell you that...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They say cats are easier to look after than dogs, that’s rubbish, my dog never left a skid mark on my pillow I can tell you that...

Hahaha, poor kitty with its shitty ass lol.

My cats are easier for sure. I can leave the house for 3-4 days, as long as the food and water are topped off they fine.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My cats are easier for sure. I can leave the house for 3-4 days, as long as the food and water are topped off they fine.

I’ve tried everything, she was weened on dry food, still got the shits, tuna=shits grilled fish=shits, she won’t eat tinned cat food, oh well I suppose my cats just a shit arse...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’ve tried everything, she was weened on dry food, still got the shits, tuna=shits grilled fish=shits, she won’t eat tinned cat food, oh well I suppose my cats just a shit arse...

The dry food is what I give mine. Can of tuna for a treat once a month or so. My cats wouldnt eat canned cat food, unless it was the beef shreds in gravy lol.

Cock your leg up Swamp, show kitty how to lick it! hahaha

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

maybe she is sick or has a bacteria? a mate of mine tried dry and wet food combined to have compact feces ... but the kitty is ill and needs food that is balanced, like milk allergy or so ..
get her checkes, did she do that before?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

maybe she is sick or has a bacteria? a mate of mine tried dry and wet food combined to have compact feces ... but the kitty is ill and needs food that is balanced, like milk allergy or so ..
Yeah she’s going next week, I have to wait outside while they come out and take her in...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah she’s going next week, I have to wait outside while they come out and take her in...
wtf poor kitty dont fuck your cat in the bed and that shit want happen

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Our cat opens door and bits holes in our clothes and as far as your cat goes don't give it cow's milk also we feed our cat dry food called Whole Paws(salmon & pea recipe) and she loves it,don't know if you can find it there -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Our cat opens door and bits holes in our clothes and as far as your cat goes don't give it cow's milk also we feed our cat dry food called Whole Paws(salmon & pea recipe) and she loves it,don't know if you can find it there -
Don’t look like I can get that one, I’ll keep her on dry food though till she sees the vet, otherwise she’s great, not acting sick, more like a parkour champion lol...