What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Picking out a tic in my neighbors dog.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering if everyone has taken the day off from the Internet? Nobodies posting anywhere, not even got many subs videos to watch on YouTube... I can’t wait to go back to work :Bored3:
Did seem like all forums were ghost towns yesterday. Its Friday my friend, I'll drink some bourbon tonight lol. Coffee for now.

The Countess

Factory Bastard
@Blazor, I’ll have a drink with you later if you’re around. Modelo, my treat

SHAMPAIN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering if everyone has taken the day off from the Internet? Nobodies posting anywhere, not even got many subs videos to watch on YouTube... I can’t wait to go back to work :Bored3:
Did seem like all forums were ghost towns yesterday. Its Friday my friend, I'll drink some bourbon tonight lol. Coffee for now.
Hope to see you on the drunk thread then, I got two bottles of council red and a box of beer for laters! :ThumbsUp3:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hope to see you on the drunk thread then, I got two bottles of council red and a box of beer for laters! :ThumbsUp3:
Hahaha, I'll be there!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just got up lmfao at stinky always taking the bait even goats learn not to go near electric fence :Beatdown2:

X

Factory Bastard
Writing a new song

'Stinkyonthebrain
stinkyonthebrain'

:LMAO::LMAO:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eating a Mexican Red Baron pizza and drinking bourbon, Friday night has begun.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i need a 3 thd tv screen so going to buy a 65 inch tv

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my prediction ive set the bait ill see how many bites i get while i am gone lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mate arrived from Inverness last night, I took her dog with us this morning and his shits are bigger than my dogs, fuckinell they are like logs lol...she’s still sleeping the lazy arse cunt...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just had flooding throw my place it has been raining here for 3 days i had to move my furnishings

X

Factory Bastard
just had flooding throw my place it has been raining here for 3 days i had to move my furnishings

:rightON: Oh no ... that very rare item of yours only known as a telEEvision How will she survive the ordeal ? hopefully you went with the amphibious model