What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes I do love my weed..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

An old lady of 55 smoking weed? :
Add another 11 years on to that lol, and I do love my weed...

I didnt know you were 66!

My great aunt just turned 71, we hung out yesterday. Smoked up, had some Nanner Pudding moonshine, ate some deer meat stew, and I cleaned her rifle for her. She was sitting there pointing at the door saying "come on in assholes!" hahahahaha.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes I do love my weed..

My great aunt just turned 71, we hung out yesterday. Smoked up, had some Nanner Pudding moonshine, ate some deer meat stew, and I cleaned her rifle for her. She was sitting there pointing at the door saying "come on in assholes!" hahahahaha.
Sounds like my kind of person...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes I do love my weed..

Y'all (and me) would get along great lol. Hell, she just sold her motorcycle. She didnt want to, but my damn skank ass sister mooched off her too much and she needed the money.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes I do love my weed..

Y'all (and me) would get along great lol. Hell, she just sold her motorcycle. She didnt want to, but my damn skank the ass sister mooched off her too much and she needed the money.
That’s a shame, some people have no morals, I would be well pissed off if I had to sell my bikes, I intend to live to 100 and go collect my letter from the queen in person on my royal norton lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes I do love my weed..

Y'all (and me) would get along great lol. Hell, she just sold her motorcycle. She didnt want to, but my damn skank the ass sister mooched off her too much and she needed the money.
That’s a shame, some people have no morals, I would be well pissed off if I had to sell my bikes, I intend to live to 100 and go collect my letter from the queen in person on my royal norton lol...

I was pissed too, didnt talk to my sister for a few years lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got off the phone to the gas engineers, bunch of cunts, told me the boiler was fixed yesterday, it just started banging again, I’m getting a new one, just not off them, Manky fucks...