What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

Factory Bastard
rolling a Doob of the stankiest ..Sunday morning wake an bake, wish I had a Tbee to watch my fav shows ):
Nose is runny I may have a cold...or the Hong Kong flu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gonna ride my bike down town and look at half naked estrogen laden tourist.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
It’s so windy outside, better keep the dogs on the leads ,they can be my anchor or I’ll get blown away...
Seen on the news that you are having high winds and rain in the UK and thinking I have something you can hang on to - - - - - - - -

It is so nice here(Sunny California) and was 69* F, blue skys yesterday and thinking we are going to have a early spring :Excited1:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had to get a bus to drug test trains are not runing thay are doing track repair s after flood water damages

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Heavy marijuana smell at the register in my local Tinee Giant. I said "Someone's been smoking something delicious!" A guy behind the counter walked away, obviously nervous. The gal at the register whom I've known for awhile, just giggled.

Who was stoned?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heavy marijuana smell at the register in my local Tinee Giant. I said "Someone's been smoking something delicious!" A guy behind the counter walked away, obviously nervous. The gal at the register whom I've known for awhile, just giggled.

Who was stoned?
All of you

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Who was stoned?
All of you
You win one internet

X

Factory Bastard
food prep for the week .. the joys of adulting .

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
watching the news this poor rescuer got bitten by a snake while helping ppl to evacuate

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s so windy outside, better keep the dogs on the leads ,they can be my anchor or I’ll get blown away...
Seen on the news that you are having high winds and rain in the UK and thinking I have something you can hang on to - - - - - - - -

It is so nice here(Sunny California) and was 69* F, blue skys yesterday and thinking we are going to have a early spring :Excited1:
Lol they even close down the parks, dunno if it’s open it’s still windy .