What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Eating pizza and drinking a Scotch Ale called Dirty Bastard. Thinking @UncleDiLF should be doing the same.

He is a dirty bastard, as I found out a few months back on another gore board. His family is full of spazzes, disableds and gaylords and fugg ups. He can’t even fight for a guy who claims to be 6 ft 3. He hides in overseas flunky job. Can’t wait to meat him one day!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Noticing how nice this new embroidered Confederate flag is. Its beautiful.

Got it from Cooters Place, to show my support since Shopify is demanding him remove Confederate items. Well, Cooter said fuck you, they aint coming down, hes switching cart services.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not a damn thing!! Tried photoshopping, but don't have a creative thought in my head.. but happy it's Friday :D

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Deciding if I roll a joint thinner or thicker than my pinkie

On this gloomy, rainy Friday

At least my A/C is clean now.

Damn thing was filthy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate some chocolate edibles with 10mg THC. Never had this before so we shall see.

You're gonna want one more than one lol. I've had those, and ya need to at least eat 3-4.

I got a 350mg from a friend once, only ate half and went to the moon lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got my new masks I ordered, looks like they will be part of out wardrobe for a good while yet, these are supposed to be breathable....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I guess you have never had wendys in never never land or wherever the fuck you are from.
The Netherlands. We do have Wendy's here... But those are women/girls. We do not eat them (usually).

If you mean the restaurants; no we don't have those here. So it was a very funny joke that I made.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No it’s wasn’t...
bored-smiley-emoticon.png