What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
going for N HOUR AND a half bus ride to pick up some herbs ..... she's far but well worth it .
i am calling the mountys
To tell them a Canadian hurt you?
shitpain is a cry baby got to jump on ather ppls wagons .he cannot stand up for its self you run away when you are by your self but you sneak in a comment when idoit self pomoting him self as a winner you are like a dog sneaks in a bit while back is turned lol :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:bring it on childen
It will be ok, your wounds will heal...
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
It's Saturday. Fish dicks and tater tots night. I hope the smoke alarm doesn't go off.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Site Supporter
It's Saturday. Fish dicks and tater tots night. I hope the smoke alarm doesn't go off.
sunday here and pumping water out from inside my place .living the dream lol
Is your TV ok?
yes thank you had to move every thing up higher .now i just hear the the rain is here for anther 5 days
Everything tries to kill you in Australia lol All jokes aside I hope you’re doing alright man...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sunday here and pumping water out from inside my place .living the dream lol
Is your TV ok?
yes thank you had to move every thing up higher .now i just hear the the rain is here for anther 5 days
Everything tries to kill you in Australia lol All jokes aside I hope you’re doing alright man...
thanks the water now is coming trough wall and going out the front door .just had landlord here looking

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went to a party last night, glad I don’t really drink much anymore people do make real twats out of themselves.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
nar only been swinging in my lounge room if that counts

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s so windy outside, better keep the dogs on the leads ,they can be my anchor or I’ll get blown away...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
where you been stinky its scarry here by my self

Top Bottom