What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Laying in bed, listening to my wife snore, and surfing the net on my phone. Oh, and I think the cat keeps farting.

Just made me realize something. Back in the day, if one surfed the net using the phone jack, it was slow as shit. Now, if one uses a cell phone, its fast as shit. Dial up has come a long way lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Had fried pork chops, corn, green beans, mashed taters and gravy, pinto beans, and a biscuit with apple butter :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Smoking a cig, sipping a whiskey, and trying to get away from my whiskey and tobacco smoke sniffing old addict of a cat.

I sit the glass down, she's on it like a mouse is on the bottom of the tumbler. I exhale, she tries to get up close and breath in deep.

Addict pets are the worse... I had a mate with a 25 year old cockatoo like that. The bird would rip the top of a premix can off with his beak to get a few drops of rum and cola, go off his nut, steal someone's pack of smokes and chew down the length of them individually, then get so spastic that he would get up high on the verandah and shit into our drinks.... (we tried moving but he aimed/moved his bumhole like a fighter jet).

Bloody legend bird, though... he hated any females. He took off one girl's pinkie toe, and he was straight sober at the time... We had to wrestle him to the ground to get it back...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking a cig, sipping a whiskey, and trying to get away from my whiskey and tobacco smoke sniffing old addict of a cat.

I sit the glass down, she's on it like a mouse is on the bottom of the tumbler. I exhale, she tries to get up close and breath in deep.

Addict pets are the worse... I had a mate with a 25 year old cockatoo like that. The bird would rip the top of a premix can off with his beak to get a few drops of rum and cola, go off his nut, steal someone's pack of smokes and chew down the length of them individually, then get so spastic that he would get up high on the verandah and shit into our drinks.... (we tried moving but he aimed/moved his bumhole like a fighter jet).

Bloody legend bird, though... he hated any females. He took off one girl's pinkie toe, and he was straight sober at the time... We had to wrestle him to the ground to get it back...
Oh, that’s just so adorable...
cute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Off to the park with my doggie....

You should be training your kitty to be an Adventure Cat :Grin3:

My ex kept our joint custody kitty, he was a cool Adventure Cat. Loved going on rides in the Jeep. Would play fetch too, like a dog lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wtf hahahaha.

My cat has a weed addiction. He'll eat the stems and such out of the ashtray. You cant leave weed around him. He'll eat it lol. One time, I rolled a blunt, turned my back for one second, and the fucker had snatched it and was trottin' down the hallway with it in his mouth hahaha.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wtf hahahaha.

My cat has a weed addiction. He'll eat the stems and such out of the ashtray. You cant leave weed around him. He'll eat it lol. One time, I rolled a blunt, turned my back for one second, and the fucker had snatched it and was trottin' down the hallway with it in his mouth hahaha.

I'm in love with your pussy, mate....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wtf hahahaha.

I'm in love with your pussy, mate....

:LOL1:

It was the funniest thing, watching him run down the hall with it lol. It was my last bit at the time, so I had to go after his ass lol. You cant leave a baggie around him either, he'll eat right through it.