What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ffs u eat more mexican than a mexican lol

so who r u choppin?

I wont deny that I like Mexican food, especially tacos.

I have 2 lined up. With recent "talk", Im thinking making the 2nd one Ice lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Boarding up all the windows.
If you are near a big city, I wish you the best my friend. Hope we all survive this shit, and that we live to post with one another in the coming days.
take care and stay in touch here ..
Will do my friend! You as well!
Be careful and don't shoot too many people :smile:

@rigor79 will be safe, Belgium is not that dangerous to live.

I would shoot you but seeing as you are a rare unicorn, I think the world could use a Maxis......

.....then again....that head would look quite lovely mounted on my wall. Hehehe....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
oh ok, i bet the first has a poodle in it....somewhere lol
@Blazor

Hahahahaha! Thats why it was a hard choice!!!!!!

Ice-Lotion.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drinking a cup of coffee. Bout to head out to pick up my mower that's been in the shop for 2 months..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drinking a cup of coffee. Bout to head out to pick up my mower that's been in the shop for 2 months..

The lazy bastards, 2 months is too long. Hope your grass aint as high as I am hehe.
Yeah.. No shit... It was a warranty issue and they didn't want to fix it :/ I've been borrowing my neighbors mower.. It's a zero turn.. I want one now :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The lazy bastards, 2 months is too long. Hope your grass aint as high as I am hehe.
Yeah.. No shit... It was a warranty issue and they didn't want to fix it :/ I've been borrowing my neighbors mower.. It's a zero turn.. I want one now :)

I cant stand warranty crap.

Oh you're spoiled now lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So strong women automatically make you think lesbian? You must be such a snowflaky incel, Jeannie.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
We had a great evening! Instead of going outside with the kids for celebrating "St Martin", we have created an indoor scavenger hunt for candy. All the lights switched off, both the kids with a flashlight and a paper with "secret hints" for finding the candy. They loved it!
And you know what they say: if the kids have fun, the parents also have fun.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Is St Martin's a Haloweeny thing? I mean, it's about candy for kids?
Sort of, the kids do not dress up, they go from door to door while singing a "St. Martins" song (there are several different songs) in exchange for candy and while doing so they carry a self-crafted lampion. Tradition in NL on the 11th of November.
Halloween is not a big thing here. St Martins is not done everywhere, but I grew up with it and I like my kids also doing it.