What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
you have to shout in your toilet for real, try it .. you will hear and odd echo, just something to toilets .. and their existance.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Posting every Hitler video I can find on fahgbook and waiting for the backlash lol
sehr gutt mein junge ... mein kumpfeltchen .. der furher is frue ..
OIP.7htzY3JRGiucyh05en8EOQHaKj

they will kick you off and ban you ... crazy mf ..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
getting a good morning early buzz breakfast. fuck food when you can go 100% liquid diet? lots of food tonight though

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
getting a good morning early buzz breakfast. fuck food when you can go 100% liquid diet? lots of food tonight though
omg that is soooo bad for u
force feed yourself a hardboiled egg or something
i will if only that egg is deep inside your asshole. if not, not worthy to eat up.
ok forget it then

take a shot every time maxi posts :rightON:
What you ain't into anal? What Daddy rape you good as a kid and fucked you up later? you should have just killed his baby than BITCH. simple as that.

Q

Banned
i will if only that egg is deep inside your asshole. if not, not worthy to eat up.
ok forget it then

What you ain't into anal? What Daddy rape you good as a kid and fucked you up later? you should have just killed his baby than BITCH. simple as that.
Still 24/7 winning :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
ok forget it then

hEY Yo @Bastard Factory isn't this considered SPAM by now? if you look through his history he has posted the same bullshit many a time..

I get banneded for far less all over online but YOU gotta stop this. HE isn't adding anything but "STILL WINNING"...and FUCK ISLAMIC SHIT AND ALL ITS PEOPLE like wake the fuck up to this dude. Unless you are Biden...or worse. Yikes! scary thought there.

Q

Banned
ok forget it then

hEY Yo @Bastard Factory isn't this considered SPAM by now? if you look through his history he has posted the same bullshit many a time..

I get banneded for far less all over online but YOU gotta stop this. HE isn't adding anything but "STILL WINNING"...and FUCK ISLAMIC SHIT AND ALL ITS PEOPLE like wake the fuck up to this dude. Unless you are Biden...or worse. Yikes! scary thought there.
You're not one of the smartest, are you? I know because every alt from Breakfart is as stupid as he is.

The title of the thread it? Aaaahhh yes "What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?"

And the aswer from me is: Still winning.

So, little baby alt from breakfart: go away

See? I'm still winning :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
ok forget it then

You're not one of the smartest, are you? I know because every alt from Breakfart is as stupid as he is.

The title of the thread it? Aaaahhh yes "What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?"

And the aswer from me is: Still winning.

So, little baby alt from breakfart: go away

See? I'm still winning :)
What makes you think I have or ever will play by the "rules" of a thread kid? Just what do I owe you kid? Yeah nothing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Eating Oatmeal than going to look for the Raccoon, he nevered showed up last night

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ok forget it then

OMG, I would be soooooooo drunk lol. Thats like more than the time I watched Lord of the Rings and had a shot every time I saw a horse. Fuck, I was like "horse!" lol, FOOKED up!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, I replaced the power steering pump on my Jeep, and changed the oil. Now Im drinking bourbon, and about to thaw some shrimp to make grilled Cajun style.