What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
been trying to get a fucking seed tp sprout for 2 weeks ,so i saidfuck it and put a 500 ml bottel or seeds in the growned if i dont get one come up thats fucked ripped off
thats anxiety

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
been trying to get a fucking seed tp sprout for 2 weeks ,so i saidfuck it and put a 500 ml bottel or seeds in the growned if i dont get one come up thats fucked ripped off
thats anxiety
If it’s the seed I’m thinking of, you need to soak the hard casing overnight in water or heat them up a little to crack the shell. A warm area with free-draining soil is good to strike them.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thats anxiety
If it’s the seed I’m thinking of, you need to soak the hard casing overnight in water or heat them up a little to crack the shell. A warm area with free-draining soil is good to strike them.
yes i did that yesterday and i noticed cracked seeds today i planted 100 in tryes the reast in the ground ill be happy with 2 or 3 we will see . yes are what you think

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thats anxiety
yes i did that yesterday and i noticed cracked seeds today i planted 100 in tryes the reast in the ground ill be happy with 2 or 3 we will see . yes are what you think
ill tell you what if thay all come up i am fucked ill have a bit of work to do lolol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
thats anxiety
You should get results for sure. The weather’s been good for it after all the rain.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thats anxiety
You should get results for sure. The weather’s been good for it after all the rain.
i dont now if to do hydro or just pottes

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
thats anxiety
i dont now if to do hydro or just pottes
Both are good. Hydro is quicker...or pots in at least 45l volume.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
watching movies and posting shit online. still recovering.. might be able to go back to work in a couple weeks. unless i get the corona next and die.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Going to work even though indoor dining is shutdown. But we are telling Newsome to go fuck himself and staying open.
Won't the police come to shut you down and to fine the owner?
Nope. The SDPD don't want to enforce anything at the moment.
In Australia, I’ve seen some restaurants take up a few parking spaces and have dining outdoors. I guess that wouldn’t work in your neck of the woods with the cold weather yeah?

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Going to work even though indoor dining is shutdown. But we are telling Newsome to go fuck himself and staying open.
Won't the police come to shut you down and to fine the owner?
Nope. The SDPD don't want to enforce anything at the moment.
In Australia, I’ve seen some restaurants take up a few parking spaces and have dining outdoors. I guess that wouldn’t work in your neck of the woods with the cold weather yeah?

We don't have the sidewalk space since we already have a patio which is already small as fuck which wouldn't make sense to stay open for a capacity of 20. So the owner just said fuck it and stay fully open.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes!! I hope everyone tells him to go fuck himself
Calm down girl...it’s not becoming of you. If we weren’t so separated by distance, I’d come over and give you a hug. Don’t worry about COVID-19...I’m immune!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to listen to my nightly 3 Hz binaural beats for meditation and cleansing of the mind... Tonight my focus is on attracting positivity...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I only ever tried it once in a large yoga class that I was experiencing for the first time. I found it hard to relax with all the farting that was going on...
:Dazed:

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Yes!! I hope everyone tells him to go fuck himself
We all are. He breaks his own rules. And even the stats are showing that all the infections are coming from elsewhere and not just the bars and restaurants.