1367845891925.jpg

main-qimg-a14b44aea256d3ca224338176eb22515
The top one is very shaggable...

Agreed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thinking about shagging.....

I've been doing No Nut November. Interestingly enough, my dreams are getting crazier, and Im starting to have more sexually themed dreams. I RARELY have sexual dreams. Like super rare. Had one the other night, where some girl tried squeezing into the lane I was in, somehow wound up in my vehicle, and I looked at her, and was like "hey your cute, whats your name", and when the attraction felt mutual, I grabbed her by the back of her hair, and told her I had to "punish her" for what she done. To which she seemed very excited lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've been doing No Nut November. Interestingly enough, my dreams are getting crazier, and Im starting to have more sexually themed dreams. I RARELY have sexual dreams. Like super rare. Had one the other night, where some girl tried squeezing into the lane I was in, somehow wound up in my vehicle, and I looked at her, and was like "hey your cute, whats your name", and when the attraction felt mutual, I grabbed her by the back of her hair, and told her I had to "punish her" for what she done. To which she seemed very excited lol.
So no nut November can’t you even have a wank ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

I've never done this challenge before, and I honestly dont know how much longer I can go lol. Almost fired up Chaturbate last night lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

I've never done this challenge before, and I honestly dont know how much longer I can go lol. Almost fired up Chaturbate last night lol.
What about if you nut in your sleep, are you disqualified?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

Hahaha, this goes back to RARELY having sex dreams lol. Would you believe, I only nutted once in my sleep? It was so strange!!! I was dreaming about a girl riding me, and I was about to cum, and when I did, in the dream I was gonna pull out as I cum, but it was so intense, it woke me right up with a jolt. In my mind I was thinking WTF! hahaha.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

I have done that a few times in life......had an orgasm in my sleep. Felt the same. Two dreams were sexual and one was actually a scary dream....a demon...monster or something chasing after me. Wtf would I get off on that shit????? Hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

I have done that a few times in life......had an orgasm in my sleep. Felt the same. Two dreams were sexual and one was actually a scary dream....a demon...monster or something chasing after me. Wtf would I get off on that shit????? Hahahaha

Hahahaha!

I use to have SOOOOO many demon/monster chasing me dreams. Or zombies in a tall building or something. Oddly, I havent had those lately. Never once did it turn me on lol, instead I would wake in a pool of sweat from that shit.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Not suppose to lol.

Hahahaha!

I use to have SOOOOO many demon/monster chasing me dreams. Or zombies in a tall building or something. Oddly, I havent had those lately. Never once did it turn me on lol, instead I would wake in a pool of sweat from that shit.

I think it was a mixture of fear/adrenaline, lol....but I'm not an adrenaline junkie or anything. It was weird. I remember waking up thinking "wtf?!"...roflol

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
questions are what orifice(s) did the babies come out of? was the demons cum all over them as a shield til they could fully breathe on their owns?? or was it a three headed one baby? are your breasts up to the task of milking such a creature? or worthless scumstains?? or will you have it(them)on a vaginally dip? so their food is your piss and cum..or period blood for that matter. perhaps its all in the shat that comes from yo ass. not very appetizing to me but ass is a good way to survive the harsh winters in life.

Succubus

Site Supporter
questions are what orifice(s) did the babies come out of? was the demons cum all over them as a shield til they could fully breathe on their owns?? or was it a three headed one baby? are your breasts up to the task of milking such a creature? or worthless scumstains?? or will you have it(them)on a vaginally dip? so their food is your piss and cum..or period blood for that matter. perhaps its all in the shat that comes from yo ass. not very appetizing to me but ass is a good way to survive the harsh winters in life.

Whoa whoa.....roflol....no babies involved.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I just saw a meme, instead of calling it No Nut November, call it Cockdown in the Lockdown lolol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I aint missing much lol. Hell I've barely been horny lately with all the bullshit in the world.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Just ate. Posting shit and stalking cunts online. Looking to catfish in a few days. Maybe nap time next up.

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.
Lol well thats great too. I meant the online catfishing but shit in the real is delicious IF cooked just right. I've know a few that fucked up cooking/frying whatever those babies up and FAILED miserably. I could have cooked their asses I was so fucking hungry.