What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

Swamp-Duck doesn't even know how to spell "tale" right, so I'm sure your kids will be fine if you teach them like:

What you're going to want to do, Flea, is pay for Lumosity.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lumosity make learning and practice really fun. Anyone can start using it at the most basic levels of the games, and winning new trophies for breaking old records is always fun. They'll even call you into the room to see their progress!

SSS - Loves it.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

Swamp-Duck doesn't even know how to spell "tale" right, so I'm sure your kids will be fine if you teach them like:

What you're going to want to do, Flea, is pay for Lumosity.

Lumosity make learning and practice really fun. Anyone can start using it at the most basic levels of the games, and winning new trophies for breaking old records is always fun. They'll even call you into the room to see their progress!

SSS - Loves it.
Stop telling tails...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Made a stream pudding, now making custard to go with it...

Stream pudding? You aint one of them fuckers gonna do a Zoom Thanksgiving are ya lol?
Well as no one supposed to come here, I suppose I’ll have to eat it myself...

:SadFace:

Fuck that. Aint suppose to eat alone on Thanksgiving.

Pack your tiny ass in a crate and come on over here. You can eat with me and my aunt, you'd like her, she was the one with the motorcycle lol. We'll treat ya to turkey, ham, baked beans, mac and cheese, stuffing, a pumpkin roll and other goodies lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stream pudding? You aint one of them fuckers gonna do a Zoom Thanksgiving are ya lol?

Pack your tiny ass in a crate and come on over here. You can eat with me and my aunt, you'd like her, she was the one with the motorcycle lol. We'll treat ya to turkey, ham, baked beans, mac and cheese, stuffing, a pumpkin roll and other goodies lol.
Will there be cake ?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Coffee here as well.

Kids are gonna be a mess when all this Corona over in 2025.

yes they are. They’re gonna be far behind. We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

Glad my son didnt have to go through all this shit.

I think, since schools receive tax money, since they aint operating and putting everything on the parents, the parents should get some of that tax money to go towards things like that, tutors. Its only right, since they are forcing this on everyone.

Kids havent been able to enjoy things either. Instead its making them more dependent on their electronic devices out of boredom.
I suppose the teachers are working from home? Using video and others application to teach the children while they are at home? So... they simply deserve their salary.... don't you agree?

I actually posted something about this on a you tube video I was watching "Morning Invest". I stated that as long as the parents have to teach their children at home and the teachers draw unemployment every week then the parents should be compensated teachers salary. A teacher was actually in chat that day and said that as parents it is our responsibility to teach our children. Then, I in turn brought up the fact that OUR LAWS state otherwise. If a child misses school on x amount of days they are considered truent and the parents are held accountable. It is law that our children go to school. The US citizens pay taxes for this. So, if the teacher can sit at home on her ass drawing an unemployment check, then parents that have no choice BUT to teach their kids at home should receive some type of pay other than unemployment. Compensation as far as salary goes should be split between teacher/parent if this is the case because you can have a job and work x amount of hours and STILL receive unemployment compensation. The UI just decreases depending on the amount you are paid for working. Fair is fair.
So teachers have been fired and the kids are taught just by their parents? Is that the situation in the US?

Not necessarily fired but laid off due to covid.
Do they still have a job? And are they still teaching if so?

Q

Banned

Will there be cake ?
The cake is a lie

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Will there be cake ?

Well, Im making a pumpkin roll, its like a thin pumpkin style bread that is baked then I spread homemade cream cheese icing over it and roll it like a doob lol, then sprinkle powder sugar on it. It gets devoured wherever I take it. I normally make 3 lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Will there be cake ?

Well, Im making a pumpkin roll, its like a thin pumpkin style bread that is baked then I spread homemade cream cheese icing over it and roll it like a doob lol, then sprinkle powder sugar on it. It gets devoured wherever I take it. I normally make 3 lol.
I’m in..
parachute.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Will there be cake ?

I’m in..
parachute.gif

Awesome!

Let me know when you get close, and I'll wave my Confederate flag from my rooftop so you know where to drop lol.

Or I could just pick up "the package" when you get here lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

yes they are. They’re gonna be far behind. We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

I think, since schools receive tax money, since they aint operating and putting everything on the parents, the parents should get some of that tax money to go towards things like that, tutors. Its only right, since they are forcing this on everyone.

Kids havent been able to enjoy things either. Instead its making them more dependent on their electronic devices out of boredom.
I suppose the teachers are working from home? Using video and others application to teach the children while they are at home? So... they simply deserve their salary.... don't you agree?

I actually posted something about this on a you tube video I was watching "Morning Invest". I stated that as long as the parents have to teach their children at home and the teachers draw unemployment every week then the parents should be compensated teachers salary. A teacher was actually in chat that day and said that as parents it is our responsibility to teach our children. Then, I in turn brought up the fact that OUR LAWS state otherwise. If a child misses school on x amount of days they are considered truent and the parents are held accountable. It is law that our children go to school. The US citizens pay taxes for this. So, if the teacher can sit at home on her ass drawing an unemployment check, then parents that have no choice BUT to teach their kids at home should receive some type of pay other than unemployment. Compensation as far as salary goes should be split between teacher/parent if this is the case because you can have a job and work x amount of hours and STILL receive unemployment compensation. The UI just decreases depending on the amount you are paid for working. Fair is fair.
So teachers have been fired and the kids are taught just by their parents? Is that the situation in the US?

I'm sure they still have their job. Most schools across the US are open again. There is still distance learning on some days but there are also days where children attend classes at school. Here, my son goes 5 days a week to classes in school.

Q

Banned
I'm sure they still have their job. Most schools across the US are open again. There is still distance learning on some days but there are also days where children attend classes at school. Here, my son goes 5 days a week to classes in school.
Good to hear. Most kids benefit (learn) most when going to school! :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here, I dont know what it is now, but when they started back a few months ago, all the elementary kids went to school, some 5 days, some alternating days. The middle school kids went a couple days a week, alternating. The high school kids were doing it all online.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

California never reopened most of itspublic schools. Not because it was just so unsafe, most of the world managed to do it safely after all, but because our Democrat Governor always kisses The asses of public sector unions without fail. Meanwhile the teachers unions loved the idea of turning their seven hour work day with eight hours of pay into a three and a half hour work day with eight hours of pay with “distance learning” via zoom being their excuse to do so.

The politicians and union members love it while students, parents, and taxpayers know they are getting cheated. Not surprisingly our shitbag governor did allow private schools to reopen because that is where his kids go to school. Remember when I said the Democrats here in California are corrupt self serving hypocrites?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

California never reopened most of itspublic schools. Not because it was just so unsafe, most of the world managed to do it safely after all, but because our Democrat Governor always kisses The asses of public sector unions without fail. Meanwhile the teachers unions loved the idea of turning their seven hour work day with eight hours of pay into a three and a half hour work day with eight hours of pay with “distance learning” via zoom being their excuse to do so.

The politicians and union members love it while students, parents, and taxpayers know they are getting cheated. Not surprisingly our shitbag governor did allow private schools to reopen because that is where his kids go to school. Remember when I said the Democrats here in California are corrupt self serving hypocrites?

Exactly!

Q

Banned

Do you realize that teachers do a lot of work when the kids have already gone home? Or when they have shutdown Zoom?
3.5 hours of Zoom a day s a lot. Next to this time I expect they have to do some work on their own. Just like when they are in class.
And in the meantime the teachers probably work for more than 8 hours a day.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you realize that teachers do a lot of work when the kids have already gone home? Or when they have shutdown Zoom?
3.5 hours of Zoom a day s a lot. Next to this time I expect they have to do some work on their own. Just like when they are in class.

Max traditionally they got paid one hour at union rate to do all that stuff each day. Now they are claiming they some how need 4.5 hours a day at union rate to do so while kids only get 3.5 hours of instruction. I don’t care what excuse you come up with these supposed “public servants” are cheating the very kids they claim to want to help out of a proper education. They truly are nothing but fucking thieves and they should all be fired. Hell, they could probably hire Joe Blow off the street and the kids would still learn more as long as they got a solid eight hours of instruction per day instead of 3.5. It is an abusive joke at this point.

Q

Banned

Max traditionally they got paid one hour at union rate to do all that stuff each day. Now they are claiming they some how need 4.5 hours a day at union rate to do so while kids only get 3.5 hours of instruction. I don’t care what excuse you come up with these supposed “public servants” are cheating the very kids they claim to want to help out of a proper education. They truly are nothing but fucking thieves and they should all be fired. Hell, they could probably hire Joe Blow off the street and the kids would still learn more as long as they got a solid eight hours of instruction per day instead of 3.5. It is an abusive joke at this point.
Ok, let me try to explain.

A teacher's work is not just giving instructions. It is preparation, checking on the kids, writing reports, making plans...

Try to think back to your time in school. Did the teacher instruct you all day?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let us remember that average teacher pay in California is $83,000 per year and they don’t even have to work four months out of the year not even counting the usual weekends off. They are very well paid especially when benefits and pensions are included as pensions can be as high as 125% of their best year out of 30 years.

Yet in this state education is rock fucking bottom. In the 1970’s we were #1 in the country in education as a state. Today we are something like 47th out of 50. All because far leftists have have high jacked curriculums while special interests like unions have robbed the system blind with a wink and a nod from democrat politicians who know they will never get voted out no matter how corrupt they become. It is a train wreck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, let me try to explain.

A teacher's work is not just giving instructions. It is preparation, checking on the kids, writing reports, making plans...

Try to think back to your time in school. Did the teacher instruct you all day?

Dumb ass! Do you speak English? I already told you teachers in regular times already got paid five hours a week outside of the classroom to do all of that. Now they are magically claiming they need 17.5 hours a week to do exactly the same out of class work they used to do in just five hours per week. Comprende?

That is 12.5 hours a week of classroom instruction time which every student is now getting cheated out of. Yet their pay remains the same despite working 12.5 hours per week less.

Last edited: