What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
California never reopened most of itspublic schools. Not because it was just so unsafe, most of the world managed to do it safely after all, but because our Democrat Governor always kisses The asses of public sector unions without fail. Meanwhile the teachers unions loved the idea of turning their seven hour work day with eight hours of pay into a three and a half hour work day with eight hours of pay with “distance learning” via zoom being their excuse to do so.

The politicians and union members love it while students, parents, and taxpayers know they are getting cheated. Not surprisingly our shitbag governor did allow private schools to reopen because that is where his kids go to school. Remember when I said the Democrats here in California are corrupt self serving hypocrites?
Do you realize that teachers do a lot of work when the kids have already gone home? Or when they have shutdown Zoom?
3.5 hours of Zoom a day s a lot. Next to this time I expect they have to do some work on their own. Just like when they are in class.
And in the meantime the teachers probably work for more than 8 hours a day.

Max traditionally they got paid one hour at union rate to do all that stuff each day. Now they are claiming they some how need 4.5 hours a day at union rate to do so while kids only get 3.5 hours of instruction. I don’t care what excuse you come up with these supposed “public servants” are cheating the very kids they claim to want to help out of a proper education. They truly are nothing but fucking thieves and they should all be fired. Hell, they could probably hire Joe Blow off the street and the kids would still learn more as long as they got a solid eight hours of instruction per day instead of 3.5. It is an abusive joke at this point.
Ok, let me try to explain.

A teacher's work is not just giving instructions. It is preparation, checking on the kids, writing reports, making plans...

Try to think back to your time in school. Did the teacher instruct you all day?

Dumb ass! Do you speak English? I already told you teachers in regular times already got paid five hours a week outside of the classroom to do all of that. Now they are magically claiming they need 17.5 hours a week to do exactly the same out of class work they used to do in just five hours per week. Comprende?

That is 12.5 hours a week of classroom instruction time which every student is now getting cheated out of. Yet their pay remains the same despite working 12.5 hours per week less.
"Dumb ass!". Well, that ends this conversation.

Unfortunately the words are more applicable to you, because you clearly do not know what a teacher actually does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are clearly retarded as I explained it to you twice yet nothing registers with you. Third time, in hopes other posters can understand simple English even if you cannot, before distance learning teachers already got paid five hours per week for all of their out of classroom duties. Now the union got them 17.5 hours per week for the same out of classroom duties they used to do in just five hours per week. They did this by reducing in classroom instruction time by 12.5 hours per week (going from 35 minus 30 minutes for lunch and one 15 minute break equaling a former grand total of 34 hours and 15 minutes of classroom time to now just 21 hours and 45 minutes of classroom time per week). Yes, children are getting cheated by these union thieves and their puppet politicians whom they own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Retard, I see it every day as my son is forced to do “distance learning” and is doing it as we speak. So, yes, my factually and mentally challenged friend, that is indeed what has happened with these stupid and unnecessary school shut downs which have been going on in this state since March. Everybody else found a safe way to reopen schools but only in this state do Democrat politicians and union bosses insist it just can’t be done.

Isn’t it funny how the people who got huge effective raises because of the shut down... Just don’t want the shut downs to ever end?

Q

Banned
Dear Retard, I see it every day as my son is forced to do “distance learning” and is doing it as we speak. So, yes, my factually and mentally challenged friend, that is indeed what has happened with these stupid and unnecessary school shut downs which have been going on in this state since March. Everybody else found a safe way to reopen schools but only in this state do Democrat politicians and union bosses insist it just can’t be done.

Isn’t it funny how the people who got huge effective raises because of the shut down... Just don’t want the shut downs to ever end?
Believe what you want tot believe.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who do you think is better informed about how my local school system is working? Me, as the guy who lives there and watches how it works every day because my family is directly impacted, or a guy in the Netherlands who has no idea about any of those things? Consider that for a while.

Q

Banned
Who do you think is better informed about how my local school system is working? Me, as the guy who lives there and watches how it works every day because my family is directly impacted, or a guy in the Netherlands who has no idea about any of those things? Consider that for a while.
Who knows better about schooling? A guy who knows a lot of teachers or the dude who has contact with just one school...?

I can understand that the current situation is not ideal. You're not the only one, most teachers also want it to go back to the old normal.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
California never reopened most of itspublic schools. Not because it was just so unsafe, most of the world managed to do it safely after all, but because our Democrat Governor always kisses The asses of public sector unions without fail. Meanwhile the teachers unions loved the idea of turning their seven hour work day with eight hours of pay into a three and a half hour work day with eight hours of pay with “distance learning” via zoom being their excuse to do so.

The politicians and union members love it while students, parents, and taxpayers know they are getting cheated. Not surprisingly our shitbag governor did allow private schools to reopen because that is where his kids go to school. Remember when I said the Democrats here in California are corrupt self serving hypocrites?
Do you realize that teachers do a lot of work when the kids have already gone home? Or when they have shutdown Zoom?
3.5 hours of Zoom a day s a lot. Next to this time I expect they have to do some work on their own. Just like when they are in class.

But they also get PAID for it. Parents filling in? Nada.

Q

Banned

But they also get PAID for it. Parents filling in? Nada.
Of course they are paid for doing their job! It's not simply their hobby to educate your children. The children you chose to have. The current generation of parents already shifts too much responsibility to the school. Now they get some back. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
8 a.m. time to get drunk.
good luck, don't drown .. wear your snorkle ..
giphy.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mmmm, was thinking the same earlier today .. to pour a bottle down my troath .. but on 2nd hand, nah don't want to be sick .. nor smashed ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for asking. They always pass and gain strength north of us. A couple of windy days, not much rain. Looks like it went over land into the Pacific. Means Cabo San Lucas will be picking up big waves soon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sure, you can ride my sentiment ... just keep your hands wheres I can see 'em :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've CHANGED Jeannie
I'm on a nice guy kick as of late !
I also hope the diet is working and that you find a sticky fudgesicle stick to lick (: