What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate. Posting shit and stalking cunts online. Looking to catfish in a few days. Maybe nap time next up.

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.
Lol well thats great too. I meant the online catfishing but shit in the real is delicious IF cooked just right. I've know a few that fucked up cooking/frying whatever those babies up and FAILED miserably. I could have cooked their asses I was so fucking hungry.

Hahahaha!

I cook damn good catfish! I use House Autry seafood breader, then add a lil garlic powder, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Just ate. Posting shit and stalking cunts online. Looking to catfish in a few days. Maybe nap time next up.

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.
Lol well thats great too. I meant the online catfishing but shit in the real is delicious IF cooked just right. I've know a few that fucked up cooking/frying whatever those babies up and FAILED miserably. I could have cooked their asses I was so fucking hungry.

Hahahaha!

I cook damn good catfish! I use House Autry seafood breader, then add a lil garlic powder, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.

But can you cook moose? lol

btw.... my son made a great 125 yard shot on this bull.

10622944-720162644699349-5550912055296530572-n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.

Hahahaha!

Damn thats a lot of meat! (what she said lol)

Sadly, I have not had moose. Looks tasty!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.

Hahahaha!

That's a nice rack of ribs.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.

Hahahaha!

That's a nice rack of ribs.

It wasn't a huge moose but a good eater size.:rightON:

10525750-720162484699365-1002584236102277669-n.jpg

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Mmmmmm, fried catfish.

Hahahaha!

Moose is delicious.

Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No idea?
Well allow me to explain:

White Eye Syndrome...

Is a dire state found only in the male species, when he has not had a root or hasn’t had a lend of himself for quite a while, and the level of his cum rises above his eyeballs and impedes all vision and common sense.

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No idea?

White Eye Syndrome...

Is a dire state found only in the male species, when he has not had a root or hasn’t had a lend of himself for quite a while, and the level of his cum rises above his eyeballs and impedes all vision and common sense.

images
That’s typical of a tail you’d hear in the playground, before you knew anything lol..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No idea?

White Eye Syndrome...

images
That’s typical of a tail you’d hear in the playground, before you knew anything lol..
Yes I’ll admit that is was told to me by one of my peers, and I’ve felt obliged to forever pass on that priceless information! :LOL1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No idea?

White Eye Syndrome...

images
Yes I’ll admit that is was told to me by one of my peers, and I’ve felt obliged to forever pass on that priceless information! :LOL1:
I was told if a girl didn’t start her period all the blood went up to the brain and it exploded , I believed that for a while lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

Kids are gonna be a mess when all this Corona over in 2025.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

yes they are. They’re gonna be far behind. We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

Glad my son didnt have to go through all this shit.

I think, since schools receive tax money, since they aint operating and putting everything on the parents, the parents should get some of that tax money to go towards things like that, tutors. Its only right, since they are forcing this on everyone.

Kids havent been able to enjoy things either. Instead its making them more dependent on their electronic devices out of boredom.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Coffee here as well.

yes they are. They’re gonna be far behind. We are looking for a tutor that will come over.

I think, since schools receive tax money, since they aint operating and putting everything on the parents, the parents should get some of that tax money to go towards things like that, tutors. Its only right, since they are forcing this on everyone.

Kids havent been able to enjoy things either. Instead its making them more dependent on their electronic devices out of boredom.
I suppose the teachers are working from home? Using video and others application to teach the children while they are at home? So... they simply deserve their salary.... don't you agree?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

I suppose the teachers are working from home? Using video and others application to teach the children while they are at home? So... they simply deserve their salary.... don't you agree?

I actually posted something about this on a you tube video I was watching "Morning Invest". I stated that as long as the parents have to teach their children at home and the teachers draw unemployment every week then the parents should be compensated teachers salary. A teacher was actually in chat that day and said that as parents it is our responsibility to teach our children. Then, I in turn brought up the fact that OUR LAWS state otherwise. If a child misses school on x amount of days they are considered truent and the parents are held accountable. It is law that our children go to school. The US citizens pay taxes for this. So, if the teacher can sit at home on her ass drawing an unemployment check, then parents that have no choice BUT to teach their kids at home should receive some type of pay other than unemployment. Compensation as far as salary goes should be split between teacher/parent if this is the case because you can have a job and work x amount of hours and STILL receive unemployment compensation. The UI just decreases depending on the amount you are paid for working. Fair is fair.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

I guess it all depends. But I dont think there are many "classes". I dont think kids are sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day 5 days a week, which would mean neither is the teacher.

Q

Banned
Coffee here as well.

I guess it all depends. But I dont think there are many "classes". I dont think kids are sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day 5 days a week, which would mean neither is the teacher.
Which school is 8 hours a day?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

7...8, you know what I mean lol. From 8am - 3something usually.

Q

Banned
Coffee here as well.

I actually posted something about this on a you tube video I was watching "Morning Invest". I stated that as long as the parents have to teach their children at home and the teachers draw unemployment every week then the parents should be compensated teachers salary. A teacher was actually in chat that day and said that as parents it is our responsibility to teach our children. Then, I in turn brought up the fact that OUR LAWS state otherwise. If a child misses school on x amount of days they are considered truent and the parents are held accountable. It is law that our children go to school. The US citizens pay taxes for this. So, if the teacher can sit at home on her ass drawing an unemployment check, then parents that have no choice BUT to teach their kids at home should receive some type of pay other than unemployment. Compensation as far as salary goes should be split between teacher/parent if this is the case because you can have a job and work x amount of hours and STILL receive unemployment compensation. The UI just decreases depending on the amount you are paid for working. Fair is fair.
So teachers have been fired and the kids are taught just by their parents? Is that the situation in the US?

Q

Banned
Coffee here as well.

More 5 to 6 hours a day. And teachers usually spend more time than the 40 hours they are paid a week.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

So teachers have been fired and the kids are taught just by their parents? Is that the situation in the US?

Its so fucking weird here. All schools are treating all ages differently. I really do feel bad for the kids.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

More 5 to 6 hours a day. And teachers usually spend more time than the 40 hours they are paid a week.

Not here. 7-8.

Q

Banned
Coffee here as well.

Not here. 7-8.
Then the teachers spend a lot more time than that....

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Coffee here as well.

Not necessarily fired but laid off due to covid.