What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
some stuff abt a female to like me or not .. being a cunt of her via DA GG .. untill it shall get on my nerves or answers .. fucking hate this crap ..
Dude, never try to force someone to like you... They're immediately not worth it if that's what you have to do... You're worth more than that...
when there's drugs and alcohol than you wont be needing cunts ... dope and alcohol are still the babe that never lies and fucks up ... so yeah .. i don't force but i hate they'd say to me that they want me back and try to be a cunt behind my back with another male, uhm? no one likes that ... makes me fucked up lying.
I got the jail because of my childhood sweetheart recently, it's fucking heartbreaking, my heads fucked up n got me even posting boring shit here right now but I got to move on, it'll be alright man forget about it...
you have to move on indeed, when done it is over .. that is the most normal reaction .. to dump each other in friendship or hate ... but if in doubt than yah .. stresses up ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
not really cos i build up and wont forget .. problem so drinking beer untill pissed but not good .. rah .. i could kill someone for the lies and bullshit
Don’t switch drinks now, but beer is hideous to get wasted by...massively shit hangover material. Start with a good cider...trust me rigor... your head will thank you the next day!
i have been doing that daily... long ago .. even at 7 in morning ... passing pain and torture and my dead parents as loss .. i cut back a lot .. as good as done with drinking .. almost nothing but sometimes .. loss loss and some babe i have lost or so .. feel fucked up..
Well take it easy buddy. I’ve been there and many here can attest to that. Know that all the characters aside, there are people here that give a damn about you.
:rightON:
thanks i never knew since i am treated like a piece of shit in belgium .. like long ago .. spat at me in streets .. etc .. hate .. loss .. aka persecution they name that .. all for not wanting to co-operate with brussels as slander with holland .. thx for caring .. do miss the cutey tho if lost ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
some stuff abt a female to like me or not .. being a cunt of her via DA GG .. untill it shall get on my nerves or answers .. fucking hate this crap ..
Dude, never try to force someone to like you... They're immediately not worth it if that's what you have to do... You're worth more than that...
when there's drugs and alcohol than you wont be needing cunts ... dope and alcohol are still the babe that never lies and fucks up ... so yeah .. i don't force but i hate they'd say to me that they want me back and try to be a cunt behind my back with another male, uhm? no one likes that ... makes me fucked up lying.
I got the jail because of my childhood sweetheart recently, it's fucking heartbreaking, my heads fucked up n got me even posting boring shit here right now but I got to move on, it'll be alright man forget about it...
you have to move on indeed, when done it is over .. that is the most normal reaction .. to dump each other in friendship or hate ... but if in doubt than yah .. stresses up ...
My story is far more complicated than you can imagine lol but cheer up man it'll be alright...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
My story is far more complicated than you can imagine lol but cheer up man it'll be alright...
pm me and we'll talk ... we all have our demons and cheats or so blah life sucks .. if you got car keys let's go race and talk lol ..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got back from grocery shopping.. I stopped at a Tim Horton's on my way home.. went through the drive-thru and a kind stranger in front of me paid for my coffee... so nice..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking a cig out on the patio while my wife and MIL are making dishes for the party tomorrow. It is my MIL’s birthday. The son is playing video games online with his cousins.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
OIP.06dd8mqOosBGQLjQWZIXAQHaE8

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching Ravens @ Colts after work. Ravens are going to win this game.

No rage yelling, here. I'm almost too tired to care.