Hibernating...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just loaded a new os linux blackbox

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
Just watched a surprisingly honest video about how much money a you tuber personally made in 2019... He has 1.5million subscribers and he made the eye watering sum of $1.9million last year! Confused 5 Anybody wanna start a channel? lol
To think pewdiepie has 95 million subs ffs!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s his subject?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting video. The guy certainly is energetic, and polished. I am skilled at certain things that could benefit do it yourselfers. I don’t think the effort would equal the reward. For a younger person maybe? Whats your marketable You Tube skill?

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
Errrmmm I dunno, it’s hard with my thick Scottish accent for most people to understand what the fuck I’m talking about lol

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
About to start my day,been busy running around the past week, if I not waiting on packages ,Im running around delivering them.. almost 11am and my phone is quite..

Yay..what to do, what to do

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting video. The guy certainly is energetic, and polished. I am skilled at certain things that could benefit do it yourselfers. I don’t think the effort would equal the reward. For a younger person maybe? Whats your marketable You Tube skill?
Errrmmm I dunno, it’s hard with my thick Scottish accent for most people to understand what the fuck I’m talking about lol
My son in law is Irish. His accent is heavy too. People love hearing it. He found his calling tending bar, and driving a cab. Has his following in both areas.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got home from work and I managed to make it through the day without murdering myself.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to digest the new color scheme ..

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tshirttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt