Site Supporter
Enjoying my morning Timmies...

123625644-350394989357413-3578957814816233419-n.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Woked up in a fog and now have to cooK ffs
fucking anger cooK, bang the pots and slAM the fucking fridge door let the house know FUCK THIS SHIT i don't wanna cook tonight
bahahahahahahahahahahah FACKKKK !!

Ahhhhh poor widdle stinky poo has to cook for himself..

Well if you would stop being a dick to women you might get a lady to cook for you.

Fucking spazz

fuck buddy I have my choice of 3 right now
Are you kidding me LOL woman are the LEAST of this handsome fuckerz worries ... 99 prob's and believe me a bitch ain't one

you da man !

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Boarding up all the windows.
If you are near a big city, I wish you the best my friend. Hope we all survive this shit, and that we live to post with one another in the coming days.
take care and stay in touch here ..
Will do my friend! You as well!
Be careful and don't shoot too many people :smile:

@rigor79 will be safe, Belgium is not that dangerous to live.

What the hell, you be careful too lol.

I will only shoot those that attempt to do me or my family harm. I have no intentions of shooting anyone if I dont have to.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
nah @Blazor but in my shoes it may be .. need to hush and fly away .. that's the expectation.
get some beer and snacks and hold on to your butt ..jk.

Im stocked on food, ammo, and booze. I have no butt to hold on to, but I've been doing squats, so its starting to take shape hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
nah @Blazor but in my shoes it may be .. need to hush and fly away .. that's the expectation.

Im stocked on food, ammo, and booze. I have no butt to hold on to, but I've been doing squats, so its starting to take shape hahaha.
i oughta too ... keep it going ...

Gotta stay fit, if not ya become a soy boi. Im ready! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i oughta too ... keep it going ...

Gotta stay fit, if not ya become a soy boi. Im ready! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
should do too again ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Toilet paper! You need more toilet paper! :devil1:

Thanks to my son moving out, I only go through a roll a week, so Im good for 3 months lol.

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fighting the urge to watch the news lol

I dont watch the news lol. I get a lot of my news from SF hahaha. I've been seeing how so many places are boarding up windows, an unscaleable wall has been put around the white house, and how the national guard is being deployed to 24 states.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
getting ready to go to the store ...also eying some Purple Erkle that we got at the pot shop...decisions decisions...voted early so thats a task that's done.

Purple Erkle!!!!! Had some of that mixed with Sour Diesel once, DAMN good! I was going around doing a tune singing "purple erkle, sour diesel! Purple erkle, sour diesel!" Imagine it with a House beat or something lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eating tortilla chips with queso blanco dip as an appetizer to Taco Trump Tuesday. Yes, there will be tacos.