What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just made it so Guests/Non Registered/Lurkers can post.

See how that goes. :Wink:
upset-smiley-emoticon.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bleakfart watching jockstrap theater.

Oh noes!

Ick. Ack.
I don’t take it to the ground and fondle the jockstrap! I’m a striker...I use speed and precision. Arm locks, traps, lighting fast strikes and general ligament and bone-breaking techniques. I also use the shillelagh and escrima sticks to devastating effect...

Taking any fight to the ground in reality is a big mistake. Particularly in a multi-attack scenario.

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Woked up in a fog and now have to cooK ffs
fucking anger cooK, bang the pots and slAM the fucking fridge door let the house know FUCK THIS SHIT i don't wanna cook tonight
bahahahahahahahahahahah FACKKKK !!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
FUCK !!

fucking anger cooK, bang the pots and slAM the fucking fridge door let the house know FUCK THIS SHIT i don't wanna cook tonight
Then just order some food...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Its a lazy day, I got ripped last night too lol. Dont wanna cook either, but Im gonna fry up some chicken tenders with some instant mashed taters lol.

Reactions: X

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Ahhhhh poor widdle stinky poo has to cook for himself..

Well if you would stop being a dick to women you might get a lady to cook for you.

Fucking spazz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Well if you would stop being a dick to women you might get a lady to cook for you.

Fucking spazz

fuck buddy I have my choice of 3 right now
Are you kidding me LOL woman are the LEAST of this handsome fuckerz worries ... 99 prob's and believe me a bitch ain't one

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FUCK !!

Fucking spazz

fuck buddy I have my choice of 3 right now
Are you kidding me LOL woman are the LEAST of this handsome fuckerz worries ... 99 prob's and believe me a bitch ain't one

But can they cook?! These new-age women aren’t too sharp in the kitchen, unless they’re Greek or Italian.