What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just finished a tasty Tuna Mornay and contemplating a rum on da rocks.

McCain's?

:Grin3:
Hahahahahaha...close! Health & Vitality (still in a box though).

Lol... McCains is nicer.
It’s my missus...she thinks going the healthy option from a box is really a healthier option! Lol. You’re reminding me of when I used to make a tuna bake from scratch...nothing beats that!
:ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm appreciating how the convo went from kitties, to Succubus's panties, to panties being stuck on a wall, to tuna casserole.

Nice theme!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Was cleaning up cat puke, now posting shit online, make some bacon n eggs soon, and than fresh air...grocery shopping. Than time to get drunk.
Please don’t...you’re a fucking arsehole when you’re drunk!
Wait a second! I thought you were ignoring me NOW you wanna talk. Please Bitch! gonna "ignore" you now

P.S. I need my fucking medicine whenever I can. So butt out of my business!

Have a nice day Jackass!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Was cleaning up cat puke, now posting shit online, make some bacon n eggs soon, and than fresh air...grocery shopping. Than time to get drunk.

No cat puke to clean up here, Im also posting shit online and drinking coffee, mmmm bacon wish I had some lol. Trade ya for a few shots of bourbon? Them Im off for fresh air as well, picking up my driveshaft, grocery shopping, and getting drunk later too.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

No cat puke to clean up here, Im also posting shit online and drinking coffee, mmmm bacon wish I had some lol. Trade ya for a few shots of bourbon? Them Im off for fresh air as well, picking up my driveshaft, grocery shopping, and getting drunk later too.
Coffee? come on dude we have these talks all the freakin time:) Put a lil coffee in your whisky flask. Just a wee bit or motor oil NOT that i have any experience in this but I gotta look out for a brother. You wanna have some of my bacaon?? @UncleDiLF Might get a lil jealous..so yeah why not? Lol. Okay just a shots though. Buffalo Trace only comes in a 26'r here and fuck I go through it myself quick. Can I see your driveshaft in private? lol oops. Cool. Its like WE are in each others minds and lives I swear dude. Maybe Psychically CONNECTED? lol spooky shit man.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Coffee? come on dude we have these talks all the freakin time:) Put a lil coffee in your whisky flask. Just a wee bit or motor oil NOT that i have any experience in this but I gotta look out for a brother. You wanna have some of my bacaon?? @UncleDiLF Might get a lil jealous..so yeah why not? Lol. Okay just a shots though. Buffalo Trace only comes in a 26'r here and fuck I go through it myself quick. Can I see your driveshaft in private? lol oops. Cool. Its like WE are in each others minds and lives I swear dude. Maybe Psychically CONNECTED? lol spooky shit man.

Lol

Buffalo Trace is damn good!

Sure man, its the big shaft in the front :Grin3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching all of the madness unfolding in the forum.. Makes me want to take a shit.. which I think I'll do now :LOL1:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
God bless @The Countess we don't KNOW each other but every time I've ever had the chance to move and all the sacrifices that were made to make it happen. I feel you.

On topic trying to decide on what to cook tonight Chicken Breasts and rice or Liver fried onions...and stuff. Details are scarce but I gotta make it all up within the next few hours or I will die of hunger

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I'm just looking at some weird shit

QrK9rjI.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got back from Playa Avellanas. A smallish day, with clean offshores. Had lunch at Lolas. Think I’ll watch Diners Driveins and Dives.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
God bless @The Countess we don't KNOW each other but every time I've ever had the chance to move and all the sacrifices that were made to make it happen. I feel you.

On topic trying to decide on what to cook tonight Chicken Breasts and rice or Liver fried onions...and stuff. Details are scarce but I gotta make it all up within the next few hours or I will die of hunger

This is the big one. What we’ve been saving for.