gas..............check
firewood......check
beer.............check
beer.............check
beer.............check
I think I have everything but better double check the beer. :Cheers:
Matches and flashlight and beer - - - -:Excited1:

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..
Getting ready for tomorrows camping trip
food............ check
gas..............check
firewood......check
beer.............check
beer.............check
beer.............check
I think I have everything but better double check the beer. :Cheers:
triple check the beer and get an xtra pack, you never know you get thirsty lol....
finally moved to my new placen but oh man .. i hope to flee or be death soon... pffff i've had it with life !

rigor79

Got the gGoddess back from hospital a couple of hours ago. Best guess is she has ctv and cirrhosis. She's curious why she has liver damage while I don't, and I have the same question. But her dad drank himself to death in his 40s. It runs in the family.

So she's tired and swearing off alcohol, so guess what? It'll be a long hard road.
Men and women are not the same when it comes to booze,ever see someone die from cirrhosis- it's not very pretty- - - -
I stop drinking 4 years ago and was so bad I couldn't hold down food and decided that that's not what I want to leave my kids with and also quit smoking too and feel so much better and now only need some pussy - - - - - -
i want to quit ... just, my life... makes it unworthy to quit tho ... complicated..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got the gGoddess back from hospital a couple of hours ago. Best guess is she has ctv and cirrhosis. She's curious why she has liver damage while I don't, and I have the same question. But her dad drank himself to death in his 40s. It runs in the family.

So she's tired and swearing off alcohol, so guess what? It'll be a long hard road.
Best of Luck. I have a few friends on the same bus. I don’t know how to help. Not sure if the want any.

Ice

Factory Bastard

Giving up the drink can be very hard for some folks. I wish you and the Mrs. all the best.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Giving up the drink can be very hard for some folks. I wish you and the Mrs. all the best.
I quit 4 years ago after a qt a day for over 10 years and still want a drink but just have to be strong and I guess something to live for !

Show this to the goddess >>>

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I quit 4 years ago after a qt a day for over 10 years and still want a drink but just have to be strong and I guess something to live for !

Show this to the goddess >>>

She doesn't drive. Neither do I unless it's extreme circumstance. We're both kind of wobbly and feel more secure hanging in the house.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
I hear you and to bad that somethings that make us feel good are bad for you !
anyways the dog picture was about being dead.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Going back to bed..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching prime ministers question time , stoned, lol like a bunch of kids..Borris you cunt..

rigor79

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
need to find my shoes

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ammo gives me the galloping munchies, I’ve already eaten a packet of fudge and a bounty ice cream, now I’m eyeing up a tin of custard and it’s not even 9 30am, I’m a disgusting piggy..

rigor79

Ammo gives me the galloping munchies, I’ve already eaten a packet of fudge and a bounty ice cream, now I’m eyeing up a tin of custard and it’s not even 9 30am, I’m a disgusting piggy..
i need that urgently, blast in front of my face, do i dream of going out this morning, aim my kar98 or benelli m4 and blast away.. or kill some deer .. all alone, therapy that is after all los.
it relaxes i can remember ..
--
coffee, smoke... see how my life gets fucked up...