What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I have so much to wrap!! I did all my shopping online.
:Grin3:

128098897-454430385959430-7412150833792303830-n.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Putting on some ugg boots and a jacket to go outside in summer for a smoke.

Damn global warming, eh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trying to get spiders and webs off my head after getting clotheslined walking out the front door.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fixing to wrap presents. Bout' as bad as putting up the tree. The only thing that DOESN'T bother me like it does everyone else for the holidays is BUYING them. Lol. Spend spend spend.

My nieces and nephews are getting a big tin of popcorn, and bag of beef jerky lol. Dont know what Im getting my son yet, but I got a few ideas.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fixing to wrap presents. Bout' as bad as putting up the tree. The only thing that DOESN'T bother me like it does everyone else for the holidays is BUYING them. Lol. Spend spend spend.

My nieces and nephews are getting a big tin of popcorn, and bag of beef jerky lol. Dont know what Im getting my son yet, but I got a few ideas.

I got my youngest a Travis (band) t-shirt, Swiss Army pocket knife and safety sharpener, and a big tub of Lego's. Lulz...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t ask what I spent on the kids and grandkids. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its ok, grandparents are suppose to do that lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Its ok, grandparents are suppose to do that lol.

Yes we are. Add in the moving costs and hijole lol. God is good

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Looking on a site that sells artefacts, just emptied the trolly, I don’t really need a piece of a mammoth right now...

My dad had a mate with the Smithsonian when I was a little kid and really hoped to be an archaeologist. I was like 6 or 7.

Anyway, this guy was invited over to our house for dinner one night and he brought a whole tin of fossils for me.

Perfect whole pieces of petrified wood, amber with stuff inside, agate, marine fossils that had been cleaned up so well that the shells looked alive, and various dinosaur bones, whole and sliced (like red marble).

Then he delicately explained that archaeology was mostly studying things and not discovering things. Most archaeologists at that time seldom went to the field.

Then he left the fossils as a gift, and I decided I didn't want to be somebody without adventures. Lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking on a site that sells artefacts, just emptied the trolly, I don’t really need a piece of a mammoth right now...

My dad had a mate with the Smithsonian when I was a little kid and really hoped to be an archaeologist. I was like 6 or 7.

Anyway, this guy was invited over to our house for dinner one night and he brought a whole tin of fossils for me.

Perfect whole pieces of petrified wood, amber with stuff inside, agate, marine fossils that had been cleaned up so well that the shells looked alive, and various dinosaur bones, whole and sliced (like red marble).

Then he delicately explained that archaeology was mostly studying things and not discovering things. Most archaeologists at that time seldom went to the field.

Then he left the fossils as a gift, and I decided I didn't want to be somebody without adventures. Lol
I’ve bought some stuff, but I’ve also found allot of things on the Thames foreshore...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm having an afternoon coffee and I'm gonna be running to the store for antibiotics and eye ointment for the kittens we rescued.

They have a mild respiratory infection with gunky eyes. We only have the two tuxies left and I'm absolutely keeping them.

Prudance Von Purrpuff(the glorious tuxie in my avi) and her twin, Miss Mabel Mittensfeet both have boogers and crusty eyes. Its sucks!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm having an afternoon coffee and I'm gonna be running to the store for antibiotics and eye ointment for the kittens we rescued.

They have a mild respiratory infection with gunky eyes. We only have the two tuxies left and I'm absolutely keeping them.

Prudance Von Purrpuff(the glorious tuxie in my avi) and her twin, Miss Mabel Mittensfeet both have boogers and crusty eyes. Its sucks!
HAHAHAHAHA... Love those creative names :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHA... Love those creative names :LOL2:

They both look like ornery, judgemental old nuns. So we named them accordingly.

I fucking love them so much lol.