What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Eating some liver(animal NOT human for a change lol)nicely golden brown oven roasted potatoes, and green beans. Getting drunk so dinner has come very early. Need a full belly now...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Eating some liver(animal NOT human for a change lol)nicely golden brown oven roasted potatoes, and green beans. Getting drunk so dinner has come very early. Need a full belly now...
127621262-10158337346695379-7254534620202551529-o.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just emailed VMI, about their removal of the great Stonewall Jackson. Shame on them.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I just emailed VMI, about their removal of the great Stonewall Jackson. Shame on them.
they are just worthless scum. no matter the political shit. its just 25 and younger that think they can cancel everything they choose without knowing jack shit. those youths have no worth at all. Rittenhouse that whole couple generations asap Hitler gas chamber style. Not even joking. Those kids these days deserve far worse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just got back from a promotional gig...filming starts next week! About to crack open a few ciders and blend it over with some Spiced Rum laterererer...
:Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What am I doing? Im "Sittin' up drinking, with Robert E Lee" lol.

Reactions: X

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Fixing to wrap presents. Bout' as bad as putting up the tree. The only thing that DOESN'T bother me like it does everyone else for the holidays is BUYING them. Lol. Spend spend spend.