What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm having an afternoon coffee and I'm gonna be running to the store for antibiotics and eye ointment for the kittens we rescued.

They have a mild respiratory infection with gunky eyes. We only have the two tuxies left and I'm absolutely keeping them.

Prudance Von Purrpuff(the glorious tuxie in my avi) and her twin, Miss Mabel Mittensfeet both have boogers and crusty eyes. Its sucks!
HAHAHAHAHA... Love those creative names :LOL2:

They both look like ornery, judgemental old nuns. So we named them accordingly.

I fucking love them so much lol.
93289152_833566407162791_44420682079010816_o.jpg

This is my dude (:
He's a fuCk

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm having an afternoon coffee and I'm gonna be running to the store for antibiotics and eye ointment for the kittens we rescued.

They have a mild respiratory infection with gunky eyes. We only have the two tuxies left and I'm absolutely keeping them.

Prudance Von Purrpuff(the glorious tuxie in my avi) and her twin, Miss Mabel Mittensfeet both have boogers and crusty eyes. Its sucks!

This is my dude (:
He's a fuCk

He looks like...."You feeding me or what? I ain't moving for no reason" Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sister Prudance Von Purrpuff and Sister Mabel Mittensfeet, from the 1st Catlick Church of the Holy Woodpile(we found them in the woodpile under our deck)

20201209-232441.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I absolutely fell in love with this fluffy little monster from the same litter. I called her Wookie....because she looks like a fucking Wookie lol.

She started off terrified of everyone and she was super sick, full of ear mites, dehydrated with the same respitory infection the tuxies now have. She warmed up quick and is wild and friendly and cuddly ♡

Wookie recovered well with amoxy drops and just went to her new home a few days ago and I cried about it. But shes being spoiled rotten and the new owner is keeping the name

20201119-210701.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is one of mine as well. If you are thinking "Damn this Dovey weirdo has a lot of cats" you would be right. I had a few cats and now that my mother lives with us, she had a couple. She never got her females spayed so they are both pregnant....so we are expecting 2 litters. I'm getting them spayed asap and we already have people interested in kittens....thank fuck.

Then we rescued the woodpile kittens and the momma and we are getting them homed(except the tuxies). I have cats up the ass over here.

Anyway this is my goofball, Major Tom of the eternal purr(he purrs constantly. To the point my daughter something was wrong with him. All you have to do is look at him and his purr engine revs)

Screenshot-20201210-144011-Gallery.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

This is my dude (:
He's a fuCk

Omg he's so fat!!! Wtf you feed that cat?? Taters n gravy????

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter