What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
just found a couple 100mg greys(Morphine) maybe I'll slow right down and chomp 50mgs continue my festive drinking binge and get smoked out
Damn dude, you've always got the good shit! :(

giggity

giggity-giggity-gif-3.gif

20201205-171813.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You're right, Grimm always getting good shit, no matter what it is lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im about to grab a 30" pizza. Son's birthday lol.

Happy Birthday to your son!

Looking for a big entertainment center online for when I move.

Thanks!

The pizza was awesome. Also got him a chocolate DQ pizza instead of a cake. Hes not much of a cake fan, more chocolate ice cream.

What ya mean entertainment center? Like the whole 9 yards, or just what holds all the electronics?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Thanks!

The pizza was awesome. Also got him a chocolate DQ pizza instead of a cake. Hes not much of a cake fan, more chocolate ice cream.

What ya mean entertainment center? Like the whole 9 yards, or just what holds all the electronics?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thanks!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks nice, but damn, 2 grand.

I like what I have, I can pivot my tv to face the living room or dining/bar area.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
smoking a doob than fucking wid de ideeoTs online
Try turning your monitor back on. Hope this helps, YW.

Excuse me please take your ass hurt and stop bulling me okay it's not nice even for faggits like you ..
**bulling** I am not familiar with this homoghey term, is this something you and your friends enjoy with each other?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s almost 1am Monday morning and I’m thinking about cooked crab in the fridge and Jäger Meister ... ahhh sweet sweet indulgences. I’m going to spank my own arse in the morning for shirking my responsibilities...Oorah!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
smoking a doob than fucking wid de ideeoTs online
Try turning your monitor back on. Hope this helps, YW.

Excuse me please take your ass hurt and stop bulling me okay it's not nice even for faggits like you ..
**bulling** I am not familiar with this homoghey term, is this something you and your friends enjoy with each other?

yas ... :rightON:

you insufferable fuckwit :facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just walked back from the beach. A bitchen go out for an older gentleman. 4 ft. peaky, glassy. Some what roundish. Nice clear water. Schools of fish swimming around the rocks. Only 6 of us. Having an espresso some pineapple. Recovering.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bored and unimpressed...
I got two women trying to punch above their weight by messaging me on fahgbook, cruel as it sounds I don't fuck with chubby bastards, especially ones that I know have had about 30 nobs inside them...
Fuckinnnnn..........
Honestly though the good wimminz are thin on the ground here, I might start looking for 21-25 yo non mothers on Tinder soon...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Bored and unimpressed...
I got two women trying to punch above their weight by messaging me on fahgbook, cruel as it sounds I don't fuck with chubby bastards, especially ones that I know have had about 30 nobs inside them...
Fuckinnnnn..........

Awwwww poor baby. I hope they both land a spot on your face. Bwahahaha!

Succubus

Site Supporter
Bored and unimpressed...
Fuckinnnnn..........
Honestly though the good wimminz are thin on the ground here, I might start looking for 21-25 yo non mothers on Tinder soon...

I was JOKING, lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bored and unimpressed...
Fuckinnnnn..........

I was JOKING, lol.
Wish I was :(

Succubus

Site Supporter
Bored and unimpressed...
Fuckinnnnn..........

I was JOKING, lol.
Wish I was :(

Awww you'll find a pretty lady..... :) If you were here in the US, I'd go on a date with you.