What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

can god create a stone, he can't lift himself.
Sharona an alright bird
do not know mate .. i tend to not trust females .. they tend to be sacks of shit as well, just like anyone else.. regarding few losses .. seems it provokes hatred and contempt in my head towards females .. maybe i need to become more brutal or impolite .. with new things, trying to force them in .. i hate that.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cousin is in hospital with septicaemia, first thing I did was start packing a bag, them remembered I can’t go, even if I did I couldn’t see him, this is shit..

rigor79

My cousin is in hospital with septicaemia, first thing I did was start packing a bag, them remembered I can’t go, even if I did I couldn’t see him, this is shit..
i kinda had to decline my (gaslighted) nephew his funeral ... same abt my aunty getting old and dying soon maybe, not allowed to go .. house arrest you could say ... could be worse .. make a phonecall bud.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sharona an alright bird
do not know mate .. i tend to not trust females .. they tend to be sacks of shit as well, just like anyone else.. regarding few losses .. seems it provokes hatred and contempt in my head towards females .. maybe i need to become more brutal or impolite .. with new things, trying to force them in .. i hate that.
I don’t date much. I find that most women start having certian expectations after I become familiar with them.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Repotting plants into bigger pots, I’ve started talking to them now...

rigor79

Sharona an alright bird
I don’t date much. I find that most women start having certian expectations after I become familiar with them.
yeah, all for its own, here it was abt chasing off and sending me muslima's i came to despise ..

rigor79

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waiting for the Bagel lady to deliver

Ice

Factory Bastard
Debating if I should do some yard work or say fuck it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Debating if I should do some yard work or say fuck it.
I think you should think hard about it for a few day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ice cream man is back in his musical van, no ones coming out, poor old Turkish cunt...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting ready to to to immigration to get my cedula straightened out. For some reason they sent two New ones. This will ne a challenge.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saw someone staggering past pissed, glad that ain’t me anymore..