What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Thinking about @X as always.....wondering what it would be like to lie under a starry night sky out in a field somewhere with him.....wondering what our beautiful children would look like.....all would have dark hair, I'm sure.....wondering what his hands would feel like on my skin...... wondering how he cooks (although, he wouldn't have to)......wondering how strong he is (or if I could kick his ass)......wondering if he is as good at Texas Hold Em' as I am (I'd probably play his ass under the table- then the shit gets deep from there- under the table would actually be the perfect position for him).....wondering how he got so beautiful (I bet his parents are both lovely).....wondering if he eats as much steak as I do.....wondering how he tolerates my forum harassment.

(Sigh.....) ahhhh the wonders of being head over heals infatuated with someone.....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bored and unimpressed...
I got two women trying to punch above their weight by messaging me on fahgbook, cruel as it sounds I don't fuck with chubby bastards, especially ones that I know have had about 30 nobs inside them...
Fuckinnnnn..........
Honestly though the good wimminz are thin on the ground here, I might start looking for 21-25 yo non mothers on Tinder soon...

I was JOKING, lol.
Wish I was :(

Awww you'll find a pretty lady..... :) If you were here in the US, I'd go on a date with you.
lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bored and unimpressed...
I got two women trying to punch above their weight by messaging me on fahgbook, cruel as it sounds I don't fuck with chubby bastards, especially ones that I know have had about 30 nobs inside them...
Fuckinnnnn..........
Honestly though the good wimminz are thin on the ground here, I might start looking for 21-25 yo non mothers on Tinder soon...

Lol cheer up man. Im rowing the same boat as you. Time to get tipsy. But hide your axe first. Or hammer, whatever the fuck your drunken violent Scottish ass wields lol.

I dont know why, but the heavier chicks always after my ass too. I made a rule this round, they have to weigh less than me at least lol. So yeah..... Im still single hahaha. Honestly aint had no womens after me lately, Corona is the shit. Most the women I have found attractive already gots men.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Paid some bills, cleaned up my computer desktop icons after 2 years lol, screen was almost full hahaha. Sewed a button back on a shirt. Cheaper than buying another shirt. Sippin' some Apple Pie moonshine, time to hang up some Christmas shit I suppose. Got about 12 family members coming to my place for Christmas.

I use to be the guy on the right, but after many years, I have become the one on the left hahaha.

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bored and unimpressed...
Fuckinnnnn..........

Lol cheer up man. Im rowing the same boat as you. Time to get tipsy. But hide your axe first. Or hammer, whatever the fuck your drunken violent Scottish ass wields lol.

I dont know why, but the heavier chicks always after my ass too. I made a rule this round, they have to weigh less than me at least lol. So yeah..... Im still single hahaha. Honestly aint had no womens after me lately, Corona is the shit. Most the women I have found attractive already gots men.
I've not been violent since I was a young try hard, the weapon was for clout...
I miss my dogs man :( That's what's really killing me... Fuckin witch!
I'm not bothered about anything else at the mo...
I think I'd be unimpressed with a supermodel in all honesty... :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bored and unimpressed...
Fuckinnnnn..........

I've not been violent since I was a young try hard, the weapon was for clout...
I miss my dogs man :( That's what's really killing me... Fuckin witch!
I'm not bothered about anything else at the mo...
I think I'd be unimpressed with a supermodel in all honesty... :/

You be alright man. Find you a chick whos beautiful on the inside and makes you smile, thats what really matters. Of course they have to be attractive to YOU too, but ya never know.

I feel ya on the dog, I miss my cat lol, ex got him. He was a cool fucker, like a dog, and would fetch and ride in the Jeep with me and shit lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
did you choke it first @Blazor ? if so you are one fucked up dude:) i don't want to know what else you choke and spank before grilling it. my imagination is doing it for me. *puking like that nigga in team america: world police*

might wanna see somebody there...just sayin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
did you choke it first @Blazor ? if so you are one fucked up dude:) i don't want to know what else you choke and spank before grilling it. my imagination is doing it for me. *puking like that nigga in team america: world police*

Oh no, no choking of the chicken. I hopped on Chaturbate and gave myself a good jerking about 5 hours ago and then took a shower lol.

Im gonna give the chicken a good rub though, with BBQ dry rub lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Oh no, no choking of the chicken. I hopped on Chaturbate and gave myself a good jerking about 5 hours ago and then took a shower lol.

didn't say if the chicken was watching you or not. now its gotta choke itself before you grill. you don't want any chicky jizz on your dry rub. rubbing is good but make sure no kids watch this sort of thing. they gotta learn it on their own. also make sure no seniors aren't around you too than make cum for the first time in decades if they watch you rubbing stuff too much. heart attacks or strokes are common at that age.

oh fed ex me some of that and just tell your fam if they go without just tell them you are feeding the needy fat drunken folk in the north. its good to do good deeds and sometimes kids just go without. oh some moonshine if you gots some too. not asking much:) thanks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

didn't say if the chicken was watching you or not. now its gotta choke itself before you grill. you don't want any chicky jizz on your dry rub. rubbing is good but make sure no kids watch this sort of thing. they gotta learn it on their own. also make sure no seniors aren't around you too than make cum for the first time in decades if they watch you rubbing stuff too much. heart attacks or strokes are common at that age.

oh fed ex me some of that and just tell your fam if they go without just tell them you are feeding the needy fat drunken folk in the north. its good to do good deeds and sometimes kids just go without. oh some moonshine if you gots some too. not asking much:) thanks

Im here all by myself, I can do what the fuck I want.... and with a smile lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lights and decorations done. Time to grill some chicken.
[/QUOTE

What you mean lights/decorations done?! Don't you know you ain't supposed to take that shit down? Leave it up year round. Hahahaha

Well, I sorta did lol. I strung Christmas lights on the ceiling last year or two, instead of doing a tree, and left 'em, thought they were cool lol. Christmas time, I simply hang ornaments from the lights lol.

I really wanted a real pine tree this year, like I use to. But I woulda had to of bought more lights and shit too, so I said fuck it, maybe next year. Just propped up the small fake tree.

Let me eat, and I take a pic if you want lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Woke up after a short time and fucked a pizza in the oven... 20 mins

Then gonna watch this and the one before this...

If you like scary vids then Nukes Top 5s is the only channel for you

Last edited: