What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
@X where are you? I've been thinking of you all day and it breaks my poor little cold black heart that you won't talk to me. I want you so bad I can practically smell your cologne through my phone.......I bet you wear Calvin Klein boxer briefs.....mmmmmm......it's ok....they won't stay on you for long. I'll have you sweatin' bullets.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Got home a little while ago. The air in the IE was so nasty from the fires. I have a headache but I’m feeling content.

Can’t wait to get this week over with and move into our new home

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Just got back from buying new furniture for our new home. I’m actually looking forward to the headache of moving.

Shoulda ate those potatoes, you gonna burn off them carbs anyway lol. They looked yummy. I was gonna like your post, but you disgraced the taters, shame on you.

I’m trying to stick to keto but I keep messing up lol. I just ate some tri tip with mashed cauliflower, thinking I was doing good. Only to eat one of the cinnamon rolls the teenage terror made

Keto is fucked, ya gotta do light carb, aka 50-100 carbs a day. Then you dont deprive yourself. It also weirdly works.

Im about to fry up some catfish Cajun style, and mix some leftover Chinese rice with some pinto beans to go with it lol.

keto works but once you slack off, it’s hard to get back on track. With the gym being closed, it’s extra tough. I’ve only gained five pounds since March tho

I've lost 14lbs since July lol. Tellin ya, fuck that No Carb, ya still gotta have some, just limit it.
I've lost 60 in the last 14 months. I agree, not no-carb, but low-carb.
Real men don't try to lose weight you bubble boy bitch
U mad bro?
Aye, you're a bubble boy! That pisses me off! Men put on weight, fahgets like you that bubble deserve to feel inferior!
I'm sure that made sense in the cavern of your mind.
You'd have to have one long penis to see it peeping out below your bubble gut, don't get mad at me because you're a swollen fat bastard Duncan, I hope you get cancer everywhere possible as bubble greed justice
Such a quality person, and fact-free to boot. Weak sauce.
Just leave please.
Why? I was contributing to the topic when I was attacked for doing so. Please ask the person who did that to leave, and I will return you the discussion.
Sorry man. I just don’t want you to be so boring. Just take a step back, breathe and reflect on the fact that I do give a damn about you. Okay? Stop the leftard angle...it’s so unbecoming!
Again, why are you focused on me in this thread? I was on topic and non-political. No tard angle, so nothing to stop. But no warning for the one who tarded on my tail, which speaks volumes.
Dunkin’ you’re my comic relief. You dug your own grave when you went all leftard on us. This is Bastard Factory soybean.You have zero substance...a fucking slug has more charisma than you. Fucking hell...I can’t believe you reported me. Were you picked on at school?
It's sad that you feel you need a safe space, no lefties allowed. I guess the only way you can fell good about yourself is to try to chase away any dissenting views.
If a safe space is somewhere that our children are safe then I want one
If you let your children on this site, you're a shitty parent.
If you “allowed”...are you a foreigner too, or just badly schooled? All you leftard perverts on Bastard Factory are very unsettling. Go back to your own forums...you’re not welcome here.
All the more reason to stay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just got back from buying new furniture for our new home. I’m actually looking forward to the headache of moving.

Shoulda ate those potatoes, you gonna burn off them carbs anyway lol. They looked yummy. I was gonna like your post, but you disgraced the taters, shame on you.

I’m trying to stick to keto but I keep messing up lol. I just ate some tri tip with mashed cauliflower, thinking I was doing good. Only to eat one of the cinnamon rolls the teenage terror made

Keto is fucked, ya gotta do light carb, aka 50-100 carbs a day. Then you dont deprive yourself. It also weirdly works.

Im about to fry up some catfish Cajun style, and mix some leftover Chinese rice with some pinto beans to go with it lol.

keto works but once you slack off, it’s hard to get back on track. With the gym being closed, it’s extra tough. I’ve only gained five pounds since March tho

I've lost 14lbs since July lol. Tellin ya, fuck that No Carb, ya still gotta have some, just limit it.
U mad bro?
Aye, you're a bubble boy! That pisses me off! Men put on weight, fahgets like you that bubble deserve to feel inferior!
You'd have to have one long penis to see it peeping out below your bubble gut, don't get mad at me because you're a swollen fat bastard Duncan, I hope you get cancer everywhere possible as bubble greed justice
Just leave please.
Why? I was contributing to the topic when I was attacked for doing so. Please ask the person who did that to leave, and I will return you the discussion.
Sorry man. I just don’t want you to be so boring. Just take a step back, breathe and reflect on the fact that I do give a damn about you. Okay? Stop the leftard angle...it’s so unbecoming!
Again, why are you focused on me in this thread? I was on topic and non-political. No tard angle, so nothing to stop. But no warning for the one who tarded on my tail, which speaks volumes.
Dunkin’ you’re my comic relief. You dug your own grave when you went all leftard on us. This is Bastard Factory soybean.You have zero substance...a fucking slug has more charisma than you. Fucking hell...I can’t believe you reported me. Were you picked on at school?
It's sad that you feel you need a safe space, no lefties allowed. I guess the only way you can fell good about yourself is to try to chase away any dissenting views.
If you “allowed”...are you a foreigner too, or just badly schooled? All you leftard perverts on Bastard Factory are very unsettling. Go back to your own forums...you’re not welcome here.
Stop creeping up the board you ugly little man.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

U mad bro?
Just leave please.
Stop creeping up the board you ugly little man.
STOP telling people what to do you vile BIG "man"

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Making egg cheese melts on English muffins. NO bacon. Fuck! but this will do. Posting pretty important shit online. Than fresh air and real life for a bit:)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Today I sign up to be a Raccoon foster ... I get to take care of baby raccoons until they're better

tenor.gif

I am so fucking HAPPY ! The Sun has finally begun to shine again

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gearing up
Multiple layers .. 4 sweatshirts 3 jackets 3 pants .. 80 Km ride ... Yipeeee
See yah :rightON:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
getting showered , my parcel status finally updated and is finally in my city so I could be waiting on that today and I got Bevtri dropping of some free booze samples looks like its gunna be vodka this time..

Landlord was supposed to stop by with some poison for mice,no show but thats nothing new..gave me a 750g
Toblerone for Christmas yesterday

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
getting showered , my parcel status finally updated and is finally in my city so I could be waiting on that today and I got Bevtri dropping of some free booze samples looks like its gunna be vodka this time..

Landlord was supposed to stop by with some poison for mice,no show but thats nothing new..gave me a 750g

You know how I catch the mice here at work? Make sure you have an empty trash can, that is at least tall enough that they cant jump out of lol. Put some peanut butter or something in there. The next day you should have at least 3 of them cute lil critters in there, and you can simply take the can outside away from your building and free them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What you need is a cat.

And I'm expecting 2 litters of kittens that I need homes for.

*hint hint*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What you need is a cat.

*hint hint*

Cats work, if you want them delivered to you headless lol. Kitties give them as an offering for their master. They do the same with the Blue Jays where I live lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

You know how I catch the mice here at work? Make sure you have an empty trash can, that is at least tall enough that they cant jump out of lol. Put some peanut butter or something in there. The next day you should have at least 3 of them cute lil critters in there, and you can simply take the can outside away from your building and free them.

I dont have that many ...lol.. used to have a fair amount so after finding food packages chewed thru and mouse poop in my drawers I started puting foods in plastic/glass containers and my fridge..

they got nothing but still every now and then I catch a glimpse of one outta the corner of my eye scurrying across the floor..

Only sign they are around is every now and then I can smell em rotting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What you need is a cat.

*hint hint*

Cats work, if you want them delivered to you headless lol. Kitties give them as an offering for their master. They do the same with the Blue Jays where I live lol.

Only when they are pleased with you lol.

5 years ago I rescued a feral cat who showed up on my porch sick. We had no other pets at the time. We took him to the vet and he had infected abscesses from rat bites. He was in bad shape but we got him healthy. And probably 85 percent socialized.

He was an escapee of this hoarding house a street over from where we lived. This woman's house was so bad it caused rats. She had a bunch of cats in and around there that were pretty feral.

So we named him General Meow.....the Meowshwizt survivor.

He was catching and eating mice that would get in our basement. Just ate them whole and horked up bones and fur later.

I havent seen any mice or evidence of any mice since.

Thank God he never drug any into my bed.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What you need is a cat.

*hint hint*

5 years ago I rescued a feral cat who showed up on my porch sick. We had no other pets at the time. We took him to the vet and he had infected abscesses from rat bites. He was in bad shape but we got him healthy. And probably 85 percent socialized.

He was an escapee of this hoarding house a street over from where we lived. This woman's house was so bad it caused rats. She had a bunch of cats in and around there that were pretty feral.

He was catching and eating mice that would get in our basement. Just ate them whole and horked up bones and fur later.

I hate to see people neglecting their pets, take one on you make a commitment to be responsible for their every need, why get them and then make them suffer...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What you need is a cat.

*hint hint*

I hate to see people neglecting their pets, take one on you make a commitment to be responsible for their every need, why get them and then make them suffer...

I dont think this woman even knew how many kittens and cats were in her house, and that her neglect was so bad that they were more feral than socail.

He was so sick. Scrawny and bit up by rats and dehydrated. He was feral but he let us pick him up and get him help.

He is very healthy today and completely indoors.... but he isnt a cuddle cat that you can just handle when you want. He is socail enough to live indoors, but he will growl and hiss if you try petting him and he doesnt want your bullshit lol.

Here is General Meow enjoying some raw venison (we feed them raw food a few times a week, they absolutely love it)

20201006-160307.jpg