Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YKLMl4R.gif

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, yes this is how I feel about the dishes right now lol. Its not many, but still lol. @Scooter knows what Im talking about.

DistortedEnviousHowlermonkey-small.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now I wanna have a LOTR marathon. It's been a long time but every so often I fuck off an entire day to eat snacks and watch all 3 back to back with the kids.

They love it too. ♡

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Shopping all done! Christmas and the new house. God is good
I should start my shopping but ppfffth... kids won't be here for Christmas so I might wait and catch the after Christmas sales.

Yup easy peasey grab some of those Boxing day sales but hold onto the reciept so theres not tell tales..lol .. I have used this technique a few times as I almost find it completely intollerable being around these mouthbreathing shop mongers.. I am not a tolerant or patient man IRL and have a hair trigger reaction time(hence why I smoke so much weed)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eatin' corndogs n curly fries. Dont most shit tatse damn good when tipsy lol?

We had taco salad that my oldest made and cookies that my 15 year old made.

I'm still kinda painfully full

Yummy!

Im having tacos tonight lol.

I thawed out some leftover crockpot venison stew for tomorrow. Will go good with the snow we suppose to get.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now I wanna have a LOTR marathon. It's been a long time but every so often I fuck off an entire day to eat snacks and watch all 3 back to back with the kids.

They love it too. ♡

:Lovin1:

You trying to rope me in? Cause thats how you rope me in hahaha.

You seen some of my costume pics, Gandalf and Frodo lol? Usually my shindig is either on Hobbit Day or Tolkien Reading Day. Plus I have a feast too lol. This was Lunch, couple leftover Breakfast items there too.

lunch.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Waking up.. be fully up about 1 or 2 at this rate. Enjoying getting out of this zombie like state with a cold Coca Cola Classic(through I really could use this in a drip 24/7.) Catching up on the forums. Posting this shit. Food and movies soon. Very productive day ahead.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Still lounging in bed, my arm casually thrown across Casey's back.

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like you

S'all right, mate. I'll grow on you (and I just spoon-fed you a perfect straight line right there).

I guess I'm an acquired taste (straight line #2).

Seriously, X, I just want to have fun here and y'all bastards are bitchin'. In a good way, I mean.