Such is life...
Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sure.... what photographic spank candy are you offering X?

Oh its not just photographic......if I had his addy I'd show up at his door step with the real fucking thing.

A lot of guys need to inspect the goods before ordering (jugs, muffcabbage, et cetera)...
“Muffcabbage” lololol :LOL1:

Wtf is Muffcabbage anyway???
As a connoisseur of all things vulva, I’d take a poke in the dark and assume that, he’s taking about a front-bum with labia likened to the leaves of a cabbage no doubt...
:Grin3:

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It sounds like here before long, Im gonna have to do a X and Casey chop lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure.... what photographic spank candy are you offering X?

Oh its not just photographic......if I had his addy I'd show up at his door step with the real fucking thing.

A lot of guys need to inspect the goods before ordering (jugs, muffcabbage, et cetera)...
“Muffcabbage” lololol :LOL1:

Wtf is Muffcabbage anyway???
As a connoisseur of all things vulva, I’d take a poke in the dark and assume that, he’s taking about a front-bum with labia likened to the leaves of a cabbage no doubt...
:Grin3:

images

I assumed it was slang for Irish vagina.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

X doesn't love me.....idk why I'm chasing him around like a love sick puppy. I think it's his turn.....and I shall play hard to get.

Girl, he ridin' round Canada on his Moped, you think he gonna drive 5000 miles down there jus to give you some? There is a song about that I know... well, maybe 500 miles. lol

Besides, cant you see X is hurting. His pet coon is gone. The last thing he thinking is sticking his pecker in a Southern Right Wing pussy right now lol.

Lol, dont be so hard on X, Im sure if he lived down the road, he woulda done been there last Saturday with your ankles behind your ears, and people would still be wondering why you walking funny :Grin3:

hehe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

X doesn't love me.....idk why I'm chasing him around like a love sick puppy. I think it's his turn.....and I shall play hard to get.

Girl, he ridin' round Canada on his Moped, you think he gonna drive 5000 miles down there jus to give you some? There is a song about that I know... well, maybe 500 miles. lol

Besides, cant you see X is hurting. His pet coon is gone. The last thing he thinking is sticking his pecker in a Southern Right Wing pussy right now lol.

Lol, dont be so hard on X, Im sure if he lived down the road, he woulda done been there last Saturday with your ankles behind your ears, and people would still be wondering why you walking funny :Grin3:

hehe
Right wing action IS the best, though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

hehe

Oh I know it. Sometimes they find out the HARD way hahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hehe

You know you wont get accused of rape 35 years later, too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My last girl of 7 years, she was a Yankee Liberal. I was the biggest she had lol. Loved watching her eyes roll back in her head the deeper I went. She would do up her eyes like Succubus lol. Sexy. I had her accent almost changed to Southern lol. And she was more for Trump there at the end lol.

Anyway, alcohol got me talking lolol.

Wanna know anything, now is the time hahaha. SHit is like truth syrum lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

hehe

You know you wont get accused of rape 35 years later, too.

Cant rape the willing!

Unless you role play lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eatin' corndogs n curly fries. Dont most shit tatse damn good when tipsy lol?