What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thinking ICEY should lick the doorknob of an old folks home and catch tha COVID .. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Thinking ICEY should lick the doorknob of an old folks home and catch tha COVID .. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
you know that aint possible .. it is like asking 1500 things to one man ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Canada is a great place to live and friendly people and good looking women,just don't get sick !

Of course if you are locked up in the nut house doesn't really matter were you are - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laughing at my stupid self, got new house phones yesterday, someone rang this morning I though the heat sensor was going off lol...

Ice

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cut another load of campfire wood,should be nice and dry by next summer.:rightON:

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why didn't you just cut a dead tree ffs you killed a perfectly good axEygen producing tree yeh PRICK (: !
You have something against Oxygin ??

Ice

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those are dead blow downs ya stupid cunt. Is English your second language or something?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those are dead blow downs ya stupid cunt. Is English your second language or something?
Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...stick it on ignore I have ages ago..

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you killed trees that had already suffered a stressful ' blow down' .. you're a real fucking jErk ..as for the Eguish thing ..I give up is Englush my second language ??

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...

LMAO You still smarting you wonky toothed sap sucker :LMAO:

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rolling a doob
picking up the beer bottles from the backyard
watering the garden

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol I rest my case @Ice...

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
45 year old Apple tree fell on my shed yesserday ... cleaning and cutting and rebuilding (: THANK FUCK !!