What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just got back from the eye doctor, and since the news was good I stopped at the range and celebrated with a couple of boxes of .22 Hornet thru a 10" Contender barrel at 100 yards, iron sights mind you.

Let me guess......... it shoots a minute of pie plate. :LMAO2:
Maybe it would, for some shooters or with a rifle barrel. I'm just happy to get all 50 holes into the chest at that range.
You reload? Don't see much .22 hornet ammo around anymore
I don't reload .22, but I have a stash of hornet and don't have much call to use it except for plinking. Everything is hard to find right now, as you probably know.
495846.jpg

Yep. I've been online, in Academy Sports and at some pawn shops I know that sell ammo. Everyone is bone fucking dry. Been at the range shooting my .22 and let a few off in my new shotgun but I don't waste my .223/556....they're pretty much selling for $1+ per bullet now. Too expensive to just go range shooting with.

Yep.

There has always been a stash of ammo at the family Cabin.....but we have only went out shooting a few times last month...just to conserve.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Yeah, a few years ago your 5.56 was more like fifty, sixty cents a pop if you bought the cheap stuff.

Yeah now they're damn near worth their weight in silver, lmao. I have a couple of .380s and a .45, too. Put a Roger rifle on layaway. Cost damn near $600 but can't wait to try it out. Won't be wasting too many of those bullets, though because it takes .223/5.56, too.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That's me. If anyone wants my address to send me some I will take at least 1000 in every caliber. What I really want for Christmas is a 308. My daddy had a bad ass rifle back when he was alive. Gave them all to my little brother when he passed and they were sold. Tore me up inside. Things like that are sentimental.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I try to watch for sales and buy bulk when ever I can.

12342287-904865166229095-1292581742222802699-n.jpg
That's a bit more stash than I'd ever need. If Kamala sends the feds in to take me, a hundred rounds of anything would be more than I could get burned off. And if it was Bigly Smellz coming for me, a handful of anything would be more than enough.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I try to watch for sales and buy bulk when ever I can.

12342287-904865166229095-1292581742222802699-n.jpg
That's a bit more stash than I'd ever need. If Kamala sends the feds in to take me, a hundred rounds of anything would be more than I could get burned off. And if it was Bigly Smellz coming for me, a handful of anything would be more than enough.

You know Big just likes to jerk you around online.

He isnt gonna come for you. He wouldnt even come for me, and I'm much cuter than you.

:)

The only ammo we have enough of to play with is for the 9mm glock. We shoot it off the porch at targets across the feild. The rest is for hunting.

I'm embracing the hillbilly life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They’re only as good as you can clean them Blazor. That tar can get stuck in places that will make your mouth feel like a chimney pot! :LOL1:

I keep my smoking devices clean lol. Besides, this one was brand new, just came yesterday. A 16" glass Gandalf pipe lol.
Soak it in acetone when it gets manky. Go to a fibreglass boat builder and you’ll get it for almost nothing. I used to make bamboo pipes as a hobby and carve really nice tribal pictures into them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am TIRED already. Only complaint about Zoloft is how tired I get at this time of the day

So am I Queenie.

I made the mistake of eating a plate full of baclava in the middle of the day.

1371591027843.jpeg

Stuff's delicious, but it's an energy killer cuz it's loaded with sugar.

I won't make that mistake again.

Better get up and walk outside so I don't fall asleep again.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Gonna get something to eat son. Drive around and hopefull something is open still..
Fuck em COVID experts. i NEED food soon...what do they understand Just need my car keys
be back to bug ya all soon OKAY? hour or so I don't know than a few more drinks
peace til than

Cool winnins:):)':)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sipping on a whiskey while my chatterbox daughter just can't savour a moment of sublime sentence...