What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sipping on a whiskey while my chatterbox daughter just can't savour a moment of sublime sentence...

That age, man.

I'm gonna be going through it again.

When my oldest was that age, she never stopped. And she ended every sentence with "mommy right? Right mom?".

And i adore my daughters. But my brain used to shut down in self defense by 7pm lol. My second talked so much she would talk in her sleep. She STILL does lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sipping on a whiskey while my chatterbox daughter just can't savour a moment of sublime sentence...

That age, man.

When my oldest was that age, she never stopped. And she ended every sentence with "mommy right? Right mom?".

And i adore my daughters. But my brain used to shut down in self defense by 7pm lol. My second talked so much she would talk in her sleep. She STILL does lol.

Or when they pick up a portion of a convo they're not a part of, get it mixed up, then get indignant about what you didn't say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That age, man.

Or when they pick up a portion of a convo they're not a part of, get it mixed up, then get indignant about what you didn't say.

Yeeesss. They still do that lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That age, man.

Yeeesss. They still do that lol.

Or they sit there trying to be quiet but blurting out random thoughts like a tourettes sufferer.

"Today... I.... do you know.... Christmas.... my school.... frigging.... I'm hungry."

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Gonna rest my head on this pillow. Pussy...cat nearbly to love me. No more friends to trust @Breakfall fine whatever happens happens...You won't know what hit you
rs. Lmao:)
RIP Karly. Love you in this life and beyond

Good night to the good people still out there.. The rest can suffer and die

Good talks @Jeannie and @Dove least some out there care

Still winning:)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gonna rest my head on this pillow. Pussy...cat nearbly to love me. No more friends to trust @Breakfall fine whatever happens happens...You won't know what hit you

You do this to yourself braaah. You make your own bed when you say the shit that you say. You must think you’re some shock-jock or something?
Are you on pills?:ChiLLPiLL:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That age, man.

My son at that age, everything was WHY ? No matter what you said he always said why ? It used to do my head in lol...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You do this to yourself braaah. You make your own bed when you say the shit that you say. You must think you’re some shock-jock or something?
Whatever man, Your ass will never get it. Plus I'm about to pass out so I don't need some Aussie nigger fighting me online. I don't have the balance right now BUT I WILL regain it in hours and I will karate chop you into itty bitty pieces than. So watch out. I never make my bed. Honest. So you lose there too. I ain't on any shock treatment or pills. Just be warned I am poisonous to the PI power which equals infinite and you will die with one simple bite. I know Kung Fu as well:) in the David Carradine style so you is fucked nigger. Bow down to me Now.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sitting doing bookwork/finances as usual. Looking out my window periodically at the snow falling and dreading having to go out tonight :(

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever man, Your ass will never get it. Plus I'm about to pass out so I don't need some Aussie nigger fighting me online. I don't have the balance right now BUT I WILL regain it in hours and I will karate chop you into itty bitty pieces than. So watch out. I never make my bed. Honest. So you lose there too. I ain't on any shock treatment or pills. Just be warned I am poisonous to the PI power which equals infinite and you will die with one simple bite. I know Kung Fu as well:) in the David Carradine style so you is fucked nigger. Bow down to me Now.
David carradine style......so your going to hang yourself in a cupboard while wanking , lol enjoy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sitting doing bookwork/finances as usual. Looking out my window periodically at the snow falling and dreading having to go out tonight :(

How did you get snow and I didnt?!

Not fair. I actually want the snow this year and none is happening.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WHAT?? You don't have snow?? Ground is covered here and we have light flurries right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WHAT?? You don't have snow?? Ground is covered here and we have light flurries right now.

There was a dusting very early this morning.. but nothing we can sled with!

There is the perfect sledding hill up the road and we have dying to take my Squish(my 4 year old).

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Taking a break from throwing out a bunch of stuff and packing. Kinda pissed that our new furniture is being delivered on different days but hey, it’ll be worth it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

David carradine style......so your going to hang yourself in a cupboard while wanking , lol enjoy...
Goddamn that was vicious. Don't you dare demirsch his name KK? please. Naw Swampy be cool and I will be Carradine cool witchu. Peace and love in non weird way

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is him hanging.,
DAVID+CARRADINE+HANGING+PICTURE+THAI+RATH+THAI+NEWSPAPER+SUICIDE+MURDER+DRUG+OVERDOSE+THAILAND+HOTEL.jpg

This is him dead...
56053d1244571910-david-carradine-death-pictures-dc-autopsy1.jpg

Alas I have demirsched...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
This is him hanging.,
DAVID+CARRADINE+HANGING+PICTURE+THAI+RATH+THAI+NEWSPAPER+SUICIDE+MURDER+DRUG+OVERDOSE+THAILAND+HOTEL.jpg

This is him dead...

Okay now you made your point and several at that. He still was a father to me. DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT HIM. Be cool now.. Don't rock the boat too much. My tummy is so unsettled right now. Let US have some peace... *backing away slowly now* Be cool...exiting the thread.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is him hanging.,

This is him dead...

Okay now you made your point and several at that. He still was a father to me. DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT HIM. Be cool now.. Don't rock the boat too much. My tummy is so unsettled right now. Let US have some peace... *backing away slowly now* Be cool...exiting the thread.
That part was supposed to go to Bruce lee but he was too Chinese at the time, so your father stepped in pretending to be a chink..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I have no idea. Trying to piece it all together. Almost out of the booze maybe I will understand it some day...Posting shit online and reading most of the time. God bless you fine people:)