What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to think of a smart ass response to Blazor for no apparent reason other than I can.....I got nuthin'.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to think of a smart ass response to Blazor for no apparent reason other than I can.....I got nuthin'.

Love you too Krieg hahahaha :Cheers:
Riiight.. the last time you said that it was followed by "does this smell like chloroform?" and I woke up a week later naked with friction burns around my sphincter and donkey hair on your couch. You just back up there... slow your roll. Weirdo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Riiight.. the last time you said that it was followed by "does this smell like chloroform?" and I woke up a week later naked with friction burns around my sphincter and donkey hair on your couch. You just back up there... slow your roll. Weirdo.

Dude that wasnt me. Maxis/Q was in the house, we didnt know he was a molester. He has been exterminated.

Sorry about the donkey hair, he was part of the midget party we had lol. Man, good times. You slept like a champ, and I couldnt figure out why. That stripper by the name of Sparkles tried to wake you too, had titties in your face, shame you missed it lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Making dinner and laughing at Rukia being the forum gimp:ROFL3:

What'cha makin'?

Tacos here.

Oh man, I miss tacos.

taco casserole with ground beef. Keto based lol

I eat tacos at LEAST once a week hahaha.

Well at least you still somewhat celebrating Taco Tuesday lol.

Whats in the keto casserole?

Taco seasoning, jalapeños, ground beef and cheese. You mix the ground beef in egg and bake. It’s sooooo good

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Making dinner and laughing at Rukia being the forum gimp:ROFL3:

What'cha makin'?

Tacos here.

Oh man, I miss tacos.

taco casserole with ground beef. Keto based lol

I eat tacos at LEAST once a week hahaha.

Well at least you still somewhat celebrating Taco Tuesday lol.

Whats in the keto casserole?

Taco seasoning, jalapeños, ground beef and cheese. You mix the ground beef in egg and bake. It’s sooooo good

I cant lie, it sounds good lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@The Countess

Ok, looked at my taco shell serving size chart, and for 6 tacos, its 40 grams of carbs. And my tacos are LOADED with meat and veggies and hot sauce lol.

If I add in my lunch, it was a turkey sammich and a small salad. That was 24 carbs.

So 64 carbs for the day really aint much. I try and keep between 50-100 carbs.

Girl, eat some tacos if you want!!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dude that wasnt me. Maxis/Q was in the house, we didnt know he was a molester. He has been exterminated.

Sorry about the donkey hair, he was part of the midget party we had lol. Man, good times. You slept like a champ, and I couldnt figure out why. That stripper by the name of Sparkles tried to wake you too, had titties in your face, shame you missed it lol.

I will be waiting for you in a van down by the river. Bring Duct Tape... i know of Nuns nearby...The Catholic kind.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can only have 20 carbs per day. It’s the no sugar part that’s killing me. I want sweets soooo bad.

Im TELLING you, you'll be ok with 50!!!!

Lol, I crave a lil something sweet after dinner. I like grabbing a handful of Reese Pieces or something.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I will be waiting for you in a van down by the river. Bring Duct Tape... i know of Nuns nearby...The Catholic kind.

Oooo, they like spankings!

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif
No Good Sir, they lack a gag reflex. And smell of pine.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif

I can tolerate the Pine, reminds me of good weed lol.

Now the gag reflex, just have to make sure what she eats. I dont wanna wind up with Wendy's chili all over my cock like last time.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif

Now the gag reflex, just have to make sure what she eats. I dont wanna wind up with Wendy's chili all over my cock like last time.
What you do over there is YOUR business... no kink shaming..we're doing the work of the Gods. Praise their noodly goodness and moist tentacles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif

What you do over there is YOUR business... no kink shaming..we're doing the work of the Gods. Praise their noodly goodness and moist tentacles.

Hahahahhaa.

Speaking of kink shaming, have you heard from Lioness? Aint seen her in a long while.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why does it have to be a work night lol. Damn 1:20 here, gotta get up for work in 6 hours. Night night y'all. See ya over coffee.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yxJN8aTGkVCU.gif

Hahahahhaa.

Speaking of kink shaming, have you heard from Lioness? Aint seen her in a long while.
Not in 2 years now.