X

xXx
Site Supporter
another follicular challanged individual

tenor.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
just ripped a massive fart and threw my scrotum over my shoulders .. they got in the way .. for the rest boots on my table and hand in my pants, scratching away ... mmmmh feels good !

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We went out to eat a late breakfast then went shopping at anmideast grocery store. I am stuffed. I probably shouldn't have ordered the extra side of sausage because truthfully the eggs Benedict with potatoes should have been enough. The mideast market is mostly crap with not so great prices but on a few things like produce, baked goods, and hummus they have good deals. I also bought two lamb shanks for $1.99 per pound and had the butcher cut them into thirds. That should make a good soup.

The ten year old complained much of the time because he wanted to be home playing video games.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just ate some burritos, enjoying the half foot of snow we got. Currently debating hopping in my Jeep and heading off for the wilderness or staying inside and playing Skyrim lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just ate some burritos, enjoying the half foot of snow we got. Currently debating hopping in my Jeep and heading off for the wilderness or staying inside and playing Skyrim lol.
I looked all over the place for the vehicle thread.. and couldn't find it.. But here's my "new" Jeep.. It's a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport unlimited... I LOVE IT! And I made the sign I said I would HAHA
zYKFOSN.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I looked all over the place for the vehicle thread.. and couldn't find it.. But here's my "new" Jeep.. It's a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport unlimited... I LOVE IT! And I made the sign I said I would HAHA
zYKFOSN.jpg

Ha! Love it! Especially the sign hahaha.

Love the silver color. Im not a fan of the 4 door ones though, but it prolly fits you better.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
zYKFOSN.jpg

Love the silver color. Im not a fan of the 4 door ones though, but it prolly fits you better.
Yeah... I need the extra room for my 3 dogs :D.. I'm keeping my pickup truck just to have for loading my garden stuff.. I've got storage insurance on that.. Going to baby this vehicle.. I love it so far. :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
zYKFOSN.jpg

Yeah... I need the extra room for my 3 dogs :D.. I'm keeping my pickup truck just to have for loading my garden stuff.. I've got storage insurance on that.. Going to baby this vehicle.. I love it so far. :)

Im surprised how roomy my lil 2 door TJ is in the back, when I removed the back seat lol.

I dont blame you on babying it lol.

You should see mine, shortly after I got it, when it was 3 years old lol. I took and got it covered head to toe in mud lol. Sprayed it all off right after though.

My son was little then. I got him a remote control Jeep, and me and him would go offroad, then pullover and he would use his lil remote Jeep and 4 wheel it lol. Those were fun times.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a few puffs the right one picks up the slack Sea don't worry about that :LMAO:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well... you DO like two pinkies....

(With two thumbs and two of everything else!) :LMAO: