What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LOL! Then all I'll have to talk about is burning faggits and kiddie fuckers at the stake!.....Thats cool. I can do that! :Popcorn:
Fucking oath. The whole political bullshit is fucking painful. If anyone is stuck in traffic in the mornings and has their radio on, it’s Trump, Biden or Covid. The same goes for social media and TV. I come to Bastard Factory to unwind and have a break from reality. You get fuckwits like @Joe @Holliday @LotusBud that are complete blow-ins complaining about politics on their other forums, who just rehash news that we’re all getting in our daily lives. Fuck these insignificant leftist nobodies. All three of them are not worth one of the loyal members here. The levee is going to break...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
No. This is going to be a 100% con place, where cons are completely free to bitch about libs and politics at any time with no blowback. You people just can't handle having truth injected into your twisted world view.

No politics. The best part of all this, is I'm unbiased and don't care about either side. RLY. If and when a slanted news article is posted... it will be closed. You're feisty tho, I like feisty chicks. Hope you stick around.

Question for you and everyone else here is:
What do you offer this message board besides your political opinion?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It does seem to be a redundant, downward spiral.

Politics - CLOSING 1/23 - Going Politics Free

No. This is going to be a 100% con place, where cons are completely free to bitch about libs and politics at any time with no blowback. You people just can't handle having truth injected into your twisted world view.
That's indeed the problem: people not able to face the truth and just try to hide the truths they do not like to hear.

@Bastard Factory I assume you want people to report it when politics is talked after the 23rd? Because I'll be glad to help, you might want to hire a few people though...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That's indeed the problem: people not able to face the truth and just try to hide the truths they do not like to hear.

@Bastard Factory I assume you want people to report it when politics is talked after the 23rd? Because I'll be glad to help, you might want to hire a few people though...

Oh.... we KNOW you like reporting, fucking COCKROACH!!! Patoooo!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! Don Quixote got him a new jihad! :LOL2:

Q

Banned

Normally, I like to do chops. I cant right now though cause of a cockroach.

Other than that, I like to make folks laugh.
So you're not REALLY as stuid as you pretend to be? It's to make people laugh? WEll... you're a great actor...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Normally, I like to do chops. I cant right now though cause of a cockroach.

Other than that, I like to make folks laugh.
So you're not REALLY as stuid as you pretend to be? It's to make people laugh? WEll... you're a great actor...

I tried to think of what you are great at Maxis735, I guess you're great at being a dead beat dad and a horrible husband. Good job lil buddy. You fucking cockroach.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why is Q a cockroach? Just asking

For starters, he changed his name from Maxis735, plug that into your google and see what comes up.

Next, he reported several members image accounts here, and now those members cant use their image hosting. Some have even left the board, good people.

THAT, is why he is a disgusting cockroach. Nothing but splatter beneath my heel.

Q

Banned

For starters, he changed his name from Maxis735, plug that into your google and see what comes up.

Next, he reported several members image accounts here, and now those members cant use their image hosting. Some have even left the board, good people.

THAT, is why he is a disgusting cockroach. Nothing but splatter beneath my heel.
Nope, I am YOUR president!

And you have too much fantasy and/or are too dumb and are falsely accusing people.

@Smoo, Blazor reported my images and got them all removed. He is really a pathetic loser

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And you have too much fantasy and/or are too dumb and are falsely accusing people.

@Smoo, Blazor reported my images and got them all removed. He is really a pathetic loser

The only president you are, is president of NAMBLA , fuckin' twat.

You removed them images yourself, while you were doing "damage control". Fuckin' roach.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

You will forgive me if I still think you are full of poo poo matter.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No politics. The best part of all this, is I'm unbiased and don't care about either side. RLY. If and when a slanted news article is posted... it will be closed. You're feisty tho, I like feisty chicks. Hope you stick around.

I have my vibrant personality, quick wit, humor and professional trolling skills to offer. Also the ability to piss people off like no other. Ask @Rukia Kuchiki lol

Q

Banned

You removed them images yourself, while you were doing "damage control". Fuckin' roach.
@Blazor reported my images and got them all removed. He is really a pathetic loser

Q

Banned

I have my vibrant personality, quick wit, humor and professional trolling skills to offer. Also the ability to piss people off like no other. Ask @Rukia Kuchiki lol
Why do you not show it?

Q

Banned

You will forgive me if I still think you are full of poo poo matter.
Nope, @Harry McKnackers's alt account. I do not forgive you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

@Blazor reported my images and got them all removed. He is really a pathetic loser

Damn you're such a liar, patoooo! Shampain and I watched you in real time deleting that shit! hahahaa, BOOM!

Q

Banned

Damn you're such a liar, patoooo! Shampain and I watched you in real time deleting that shit! hahahaa, BOOM!
Interesting... And how did you do that? Or.... are you a lying bitch? Yes you are!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Interesting... And how did you do that? Or.... are you a lying bitch? Yes you are!

We ALL know who the liar is, Maxis735.

Or should I say...... KnifeWielder.

Q

Banned

We ALL know who the liar is, Maxis735.

Or should I say...... KnifeWielder.
None of the above actually... But you will not understand...

Doesn't make you less of a lying bitch

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Yup he deleted those imagetwist.com pics but I saved some of those. It was hard and sickening but I even saved the big scar belly pic. almost gagged on that one. :OMG4: