What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching JLow singing This land is your land at Joes Inauguration. Touching..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Laying here with this damn headache still.

So that stick with cotton on the end going up your nasal cavity didnt help lol?

When do you get your results? Did you take some Excedrin?

I took Motrin 800 this morning. I feel better, just feel like my head is really heavy if bend over. Get the results tomorrow hopefully. No other symptoms but I’m not taking any chances.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I took Motrin 800 this morning. I feel better, just feel like my head is really heavy if bend over. Get the results tomorrow hopefully. No other symptoms but I’m not taking any chances.

Are your eyes light sensitive too? Try closing your eyes, and meditate for a minute, see if you dont feel a slight bit better. It'll come back not long after opening your eyes though lol, Im just saying, if it feels better while your eyes are closed, and it hurts bending over, you got a migraine girl. Sometimes the only way to kick it, is to take Excedrin, or double your pain pill. Does food help, or try drinking more fluid?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My 2 shrimp tacos and 1 fish taco last night. Was SO good.

tacos.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Are your eyes light sensitive too? Try closing your eyes, and meditate for a minute, see if you dont feel a slight bit better. It'll come back not long after opening your eyes though lol, Im just saying, if it feels better while your eyes are closed, and it hurts bending over, you got a migraine girl. Sometimes the only way to kick it, is to take Excedrin, or double your pain pill. Does food help, or try drinking more fluid?

Nah, my eyes are fine. It feels like head congestion minus the mucous. Like when you have a sinus headache, if that makes any sense. It could be stress causing it, who knows. My son has this fucking psycho bitch girlfriend who keeps trying to fuck with him, now that he’s doing so good. I already let this bitch know I will go full ghetto on her stupid ass. His sister is on standby to beat her ass if she crosses the line anymore.

This little bitch is crazier than me :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nah, my eyes are fine. It feels like head congestion minus the mucous. Like when you have a sinus headache, if that makes any sense. It could be stress causing it, who knows. My son has this fucking psycho bitch girlfriend who keeps trying to fuck with him, now that he’s doing so good. I already let this bitch know I will go full ghetto on her stupid ass. His sister is on standby to beat her ass if she crosses the line anymore.

Perfect sense!

Oh hell naw, cant let the little whippersnapper show you up! You gonna have to go old school! Drink you a couple of them Modelos, that oughta bring out your can of whoop ass lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Perfect sense!

Oh hell naw, cant let the little whippersnapper show you up! You gonna have to go old school! Drink you a couple of them Modelos, that oughta bring out your can of whoop ass lol.

I shouldn’t have to deal with this crap. I really need to let my son deal with his own shit instead of constantly trying to clean it up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Perfect sense!

I shouldn’t have to deal with this crap. I really need to let my son deal with his own shit instead of constantly trying to clean it up.

Yup!

My son turned 22, he deals with his own shit now lol. Im always there for him of course, but he is an adult now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sat up with my 9mth old... I get 3hrs sleep, she wakes me up then goes back to sleep... 3rd coffee now... fml

That's rough.

My 4 year old just back last night from a weekend at Babbas....so shes out of sorts.

Finally zonked for a nap after being up and down all night. I fell asleep with her on the couch and my neck is killing me lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor ...my test came back negative. Relieved lol

Yay! I thought I was going to have to be a father again, whew.

HAHA, OH the Covid test!! Thats great! See I told ya you was worrying for nothing lol. Swear I was the same way a few weeks ago. Was killing me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got my present from my son finally, and after all these years he finally got me what I been asking for, a Dixie horn!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah, my eyes are fine. It feels like head congestion minus the mucous. Like when you have a sinus headache, if that makes any sense.

Try pushing your thumbs in just above the bridge of your nose and forehead. It’s the area just above your sinuses, and by massaging it sometimes releases the pressure. Too many fizzy drinks and diary products can also have adverse effects by locking in pressure and creating mucus (dairy) which may be trapped.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
If Politics are being kept in the politics forum, how is the politics forum 'ruining' this board?

If I were to remove the politics forum, Im not deleting all those threads so they'll be scattered thru the general forum/polls again only to be 'bumped' and rehashed.

Other than someone not going into the politics forum.... how is poliitcs bothering you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If Politics are being kept in the politics forum, how is the politics forum 'ruining' this board?

If I were to remove the politics forum, Im not deleting all those threads so they'll be scattered thru the general forum/polls again only to be 'bumped' and rehashed.

Other than someone not going into the politics forum.... how is poliitcs bothering you?
Remove politics and ban all political talk for a trial period of one week. Wipe all political threads clean. After one week reassess the situation. Trust me on this one. It ruins forums and divides members. The same principals can be applied to business situations. You’ve nothing to lose.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory
Penalties need to apply if any political threads are created. If a member purposely tries to circumvent the trial rules, then that perpetrator has zero respect for Bastard Factory and must be banned as an example. It sounds harsh, but it’s the only way. Take a trip to other forums, we’re not the only forum having these same issues. The decade long members here need to be given a say at least, not the blow-ins. Most of the blow-ins causing the damage have accounts elsewhere too, so it’s a challenge for them to try disrupt Bastard Factory. I say get fucking ruthless, I have a decent amount of members backing me here. I have a long weekend and I could also become moderator during that time to help proceeding if you want?