What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got back from marching in the Lee Jackson day parade. With about 200 Rebel flags, was awesome. I'd post pics..... but...... SOME FUCKING COCKROACH TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Here? I’d like to see em

It was in Lexington, where Lee and Jackson are buried. I cant upload pics currently.

Was such a nice sight, because it was snowing too.

Why?,

Someone reported my pics, and now Im IP banned from the image host. Worked fine yesterday, I posted Maxis as a roach, and then last night I couldnt post. Still says I cant.

This place is as loose as the border. You must have posted something unacceptable
He probably did, but now he prefers to blame it on me. They do not just ban people on IP when they did not do something REALLY unacceptable. There must have been illegal stuff on his account

Some just can’t live with the truth. I’m sure the ban came from the top.

You see the pics I post. I dont post anything bad. An occasional Fuckchop here and there, but been over a month doing one of those. Used the site for years with no issues. Only thing someone could of reported, was if it was copyright.... just like MaxiRoach said.... and who did I chop, the very day it banned me.... MaxiRoach's avatar pic. Raven got hit.... chopping MaxiRoach. Ice got hit... posting pics from someone's vacation on the beach prolly lol. Which, now that I think of it, all of us that got hit did the same. All traces back to MaxiRoach. Has to of been that fucking disgusting cockroach.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Coffee and I'm dyeing my hair. Got the house to myself for a handful of hours.

Mom is zonked out napping, the oldest is at her girlfriend's house "studying", and the rest are down the road sledding.

The quiet is almost too much.

Its been quiet as fuck at my house for over half a year now lol. Music helps.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Mom is zonked out napping, the oldest is at her girlfriend's house "studying", and the rest are down the road sledding.

Hi BlazaRoo !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Right now I am laughing my ass off.

Hahaha what about? Me eating half a chicken lol?
playing skyrim atm
lol

Hahaha, I played some Saturday. Last night, I watched V for Vendetta, and HOLY FUCK is it eerily similar to what is currently happening! Its an old movie. Set in the future... NOW. There is a lab created virus, government control, curfew, silencing those that speak out, much more. I tried watching for lots of subtle clues. The girl's police record, her last offense, was January 2021!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hi BlazaRoo !

Hey man!!! I saw a meme that reminded me of you lol. I cant post it cause of MaxiCockroach.

But it was like a google search bar at 8:32 and said "are raccoons friendly". Then at 8:43 the search bar said "signs of rabies on penis" hahaha.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Just moved the Post a Picture of yourself to the VIP/GOLD/Epileptic Disco forum where its protected from trolling here.

No grey areas now... take an image of someone posted in that forum out and you be wrong.

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just moved the Post a Picture of yourself to the VIP/GOLD/Epileptic Disco forum where its protected from trolling here.

No grey areas now... take an image of someone posted in that forum out and you be wrong.

Fuck that wad a good idea :rightON:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Got a new rifle today. A Ruger American. 223/556

Put a scope on it. :)

20210107-105345.jpg

I like scopes...

QcuihK4.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

20210107-105345.jpg

I like scopes...

QcuihK4.jpg

Thats a beautiful rifle

Thanks, it took some building... My friend re-engineers them to perfection and did me a bespoke set of internals so it truly is one of a kind...

Definitely is a beauty. Never seen anything like it.

I love target shooting... It's not much use in the field... What do you use yours for?... Another one of my custom rifles...

c9MIB6q.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

20210107-105345.jpg

I like scopes...

QcuihK4.jpg

Thats a beautiful rifle

Thanks, it took some building... My friend re-engineers them to perfection and did me a bespoke set of internals so it truly is one of a kind...

I love target shooting... It's not much use in the field... What do you use yours for?... Another one of my custom rifles...

c9MIB6q.jpg

Target shooting pretty much. :)

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

20210107-105345.jpg

I like scopes...

QcuihK4.jpg

Thats a beautiful rifle

c9MIB6q.jpg

Target shooting pretty much. :)
I like you already... :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’ve had a pressure headache since yesterday and now I’m trippin. Gonna go get tested today

Dont go! The test might GIVE you the virus. Im seeing some shit on it. Plus you be around all them other fucks that might have it. Take an Excedrin lol. No fever, and you can taste and smell right?

• Disagree
Reactions: Q

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve had a pressure headache since yesterday and now I’m trippin. Gonna go get tested today

Dont go! The test might GIVE you the virus. Im seeing some shit on it. Plus you be around all them other fucks that might have it. Take an Excedrin lol. No fever, and you can taste and smell right?

it’s drive up. I can taste and smell. I got nervous cuz hub made coffee this morning and I couldn’t smell it. This head pressure tho

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

it’s drive up. I can taste and smell. I got nervous cuz hub made coffee this morning and I couldn’t smell it. This head pressure tho

Its prolly to do with something else. I had some BAD head pressure for a week, right before Christmas. Im all fine.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Its prolly to do with something else. I had some BAD head pressure for a week, right before Christmas. Im all fine.

I can smell and taste, thank God. Was helping the hub with something and had to lean down...OMG it felt like my head was caving in :Whaa?:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Do you have any idea how dangerous it is when non qualified people start giving medical advice? Please do not do this

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I can smell and taste, thank God. Was helping the hub with something and had to lean down...OMG it felt like my head was caving in :Whaa?:

Yeah thats the worst, damn migraine, you need Excedrin. Not a damn covid test lol.

Winter is the time of year you dehydrate most, which leads to headaches like that. You drinking enough water? Eating enough?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do you have any idea how dangerous it is when non qualified people start giving medical advice? Please do not do this

Do you know how dangerous it is, when you fuck with the wrong people?

Fuck off ROACH. I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible, if you dont want karma paying you a visit.

IN FACT.... stay away from my friends on here too. Got it? Good. Now fuck off Roach. The lights are on, time to scatter.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Do you know how dangerous it is, when you fuck with the wrong people?

Fuck off ROACH. I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible, if you dont want karma paying you a visit.

IN FACT.... stay away from my friends on here too. Got it? Good. Now fuck off Roach. The lights are on, time to scatter.
I love you too :Lovin1:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yeah thats the worst, damn migraine, you need Excedrin. Not a damn covid test lol.

Winter is the time of year you dehydrate most, which leads to headaches like that. You drinking enough water? Eating enough?

Im doing the hardcore keto so yes to water, no to eating enough.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im doing the hardcore keto so yes to water, no to eating enough.

There ya go! Gotta eat missy!!!! Hardcore Keto is bad. You should do low carb, not 0 carb. Trying to tell ya!