What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Creek that runs into a couple of large lakes and then into the sea. I saw the biggest garfish at around 50cm the other day. Bull sharks swim in that creek too!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got back from marching in the Lee Jackson day parade. With about 200 Rebel flags, was awesome. I'd post pics..... but...... SOME FUCKING COCKROACH TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got back from marching in the Lee Jackson day parade. With about 200 Rebel flags, was awesome. I'd post pics..... but...... SOME FUCKING COCKROACH TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Here? I’d like to see em

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hearing all them Rebel yells as we marched, was great. We had bagpipes too. A lot or reenactors dressed in Civil war uniforms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was in Lexington, where Lee and Jackson are buried. I cant upload pics currently.

Was such a nice sight, because it was snowing too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was in Lexington, where Lee and Jackson are buried. I cant upload pics currently.

Why?,

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why?,

Someone reported my pics, and now Im IP banned from the image host. Worked fine yesterday, I posted Maxis as a roach, and then last night I couldnt post. Still says I cant.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?,

Someone reported my pics, and now Im IP banned from the image host. Worked fine yesterday, I posted Maxis as a roach, and then last night I couldnt post. Still says I cant.

This place is as loose as the border. You must have posted something unacceptable

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

images-2020-01-30-T222727-921-1580383752017-1580383884011-15803-1607482240586.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why?,

This place is as loose as the border. You must have posted something unacceptable

I have no idea what lol. Something that must of hurt someones feelings evidently. On a place called BASTARD factory, sheesh. Think skinned cockroach I think.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Why?,

He probably did, but now he prefers to blame it on me. They do not just ban people on IP when they did not do something REALLY unacceptable. There must have been illegal stuff on his account

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?,

He probably did, but now he prefers to blame it on me. They do not just ban people on IP when they did not do something REALLY unacceptable. There must have been illegal stuff on his account

Some just can’t live with the truth. I’m sure the ban came from the top.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?,

Some just can’t live with the truth. I’m sure the ban came from the top.
Oi...there you go again talking to the dubious sexual deviant???
What’s wrong with you?
:SickFace:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I quit caffeine today.
My brains clouded and moving half speed. :WaitWhat:
I can only have two cups of coffee at breakfast or I’m racing too much. The same for coke and sugar. If I have any caffeine in the evening, there’s no chance of a deep sleep or sometimes any sleep at all. Caffeine is a helluva drug!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can do without the coffee. Not the pineapple. Just scarfed half of one.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now I am laughing my ass off.

Hahaha what about? Me eating half a chicken lol?

Nah.

Anything I might laugh at lol? Im in a good mood tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Hmm. Don't know. I was laughing at my new thread in the Ass Box.

Aaaaaaah. Ok, I check it. Though, knowing your humor, if I go look, I prolly think "damn that Lotus, trollololoing" haha.

You dont drink do you, Im guessing no.
Does she even know about trollololololol though? She needs to pour herself a glass of wine, then drop her slacks and relax.
:Grin3:

I think you need to follow your own advice. One-Note Mean Girl.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah.

Anything I might laugh at lol? Im in a good mood tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Aaaaaaah. Ok, I check it. Though, knowing your humor, if I go look, I prolly think "damn that Lotus, trollololoing" haha.

Does she even know about trollololololol though? She needs to pour herself a glass of wine, then drop her slacks and relax.

You’re not a troll blossom and seriously, jus si bac, rela, no stre, hav dri, ea sum foo, pu fee up, tak off a loa...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah.

You’re not a troll blossom and seriously, jus si bac, rela, no stre, hav dri, ea sum foo, pu fee up, tak off a loa...

Why don't you stop telling me what to do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Coffee and I'm dyeing my hair. Got the house to myself for a handful of hours.

Mom is zonked out napping, the oldest is at her girlfriend's house "studying", and the rest are down the road sledding.

The quiet is almost too much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the oldest is at her girlfriend's house "studying", and the rest are down the road sledding
Are you not in some sort of lockdown situation?

Sorta. It's not a quarantine level lockdown.

Her girlfriends mother is a nurse and had the vaccine and we have all created a sort of bubble. They dont go out with friends much at all, but it's her girlfriend so we prioritize it.