What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Smoo

Factory Bastard
Just got that swab up my nose. My anxiety got the best of me.

Nice knowing you Countess :SadFace:

I’ll be fine. Gotta keep everyone safe, ya know?

Did you see if the person inserting the swab, changed gloves for each person?

She put on a fresh pair. I was watching. Wasn’t a long line or anything.

This sounds very sexual until I read up more.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just got that swab up my nose. My anxiety got the best of me.

Nice knowing you Countess :SadFace:

I’ll be fine. Gotta keep everyone safe, ya know?

Did you see if the person inserting the swab, changed gloves for each person?

She put on a fresh pair. I was watching. Wasn’t a long line or anything.

This sounds very sexual until I read up more.

She stuck the swab up my nose. It was a very sexual experience

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man those tacos were so good. 2 shrimp and 1 fried fish one. Got some jalapeno goat cheese with it to dip some tortillas in.

I'd post a picture, but........

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wish you were here. I couldn’t make a dent to it.

You should shred some and make tacos with it tomorrow. I have a salsa recipe you might like that has pineapple and avocado. Would go good on it prolly.

I feel ya, being single, I eat a lot of leftovers now.

Im still not happy with you recently Sea. Shame on you. You know I am a fair person, and I dont think you complaining about what DD did was fair. Thats IF your picture was already on here out in the open. I post my pic knowing full well that I could be chopped getting gang raped by mandingo dicks lol, but I dont care, its all part of the fun. This has been forum etiquette on Deviant forums like this for nearly 20 years. ONLY VF has that weird ass bullshit "permission" rule. Its why I dont post there that often. And they are NOT a Deviant site. They are riddled with ads for fucks sake.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She called you too. If he was treated so badly, why does he want back? He changed his nic 4 times. Think I could get away with that? BF gave him a bunch of chances. Don’t rip on him. He did the right thing. Hate me. It’s easier.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She called you too. If he was treated so badly, why does he want back? He changed his nic 4 times. Think I could get away with that? BF gave him a bunch of chances. Don’t rip on him. He did the right thing. Hate me. It’s easier.

I havent cast any hate at you, yet. Im just saying what you did was not right. Its always been in the playbook that pics out in the open are up for chopping. Period.

What you mean she called me? SHe never called me lol. We butted heads for weeks lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So what is it a he or a she?

Im confused too lol. I "think" he was talking about Evs, from VF, who is a she. She never called me either.
I'm confused too... SeaRat thinks Harry or Freud or whatever is a she but others say a he

Hahahaha, Harry/Freud/DinkyDianna..... use to pretend to be a woman by the name of DinkyDianna on another site lolol. Its a dude lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont waste your time With me. Rule breakers, law breakers suck dick Like the MAGNA Militia. Surprised you do t recognize that.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Im confused too lol. I "think" he was talking about Evs, from VF, who is a she. She never called me either.
I'm confused too... SeaRat thinks Harry or Freud or whatever is a she but others say a he

Hahahaha, Harry/Freud/DinkyDianna..... use to pretend to be a woman by the name of DinkyDianna on another site lolol. Its a dude lol.
haha... I don't know or really care what happens at other forums but it sounds like he played searoach like a fiddle. :LMAO2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yup had SeaMongo on the hook by the look of things.. probs sent dick pics :LOL1:

Smoo

Factory Bastard
Dudes always be like I think it's a chick and I gotta send her some photos of my junk. Then she posts that shit and it looks like a maggot dipped in strawberry Quik.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sat up with my 9mth old... I get 3hrs sleep, she wakes me up then goes back to sleep... 3rd coffee now... fml