What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
tenor.gif
Swampy...I want one! :ThumbsUp3:
Starbucks is the best.

Never had Starbucks.

Ohhhhh peppermint mocha Frappuccino. Soooo good!

Sounds like dessert.

Oh it's so good. Should be a dessert if you ask me. You should try it. Do you guys have a Starbucks?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to try Wendy's again. The last time I hade a Burger from Wendy's was 2003? I think. Too lasy to make my own burger at this time.. so doing the "Skip the dishes" thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Swampy...I want one! :ThumbsUp3:
Starbucks is the best.

Never had Starbucks.

Ohhhhh peppermint mocha Frappuccino. Soooo good!

Sounds like dessert.

Oh it's so good. Should be a dessert if you ask me. You should try it. Do you guys have a Starbucks?

I haven't ever checked.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eating a sweet cantaloupe this morning, some Nance berries, and a few walnuts. Might head back over to Playa Grande again this morning. Fun waves yesterday.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Forgot to post my pic of tacos from last week. After these, I made one more taco. Thus I ate all the tacos lol. The tacos in this pic, have a total of almost 1 pound of meat between them. The 7th taco made the whole pound.

tacos.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just got my daughter herded like a cat into her bedtime cut off. She's been doing Duolingo in Spanish for the last month and wants to argue with me whether I prefer lechuga or manzanas. Obviously, I am not a sugary person...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to work out how to post gifs from my phone again! Friday arvo...bring on the weekend...

I have no clue how to post gifs from my phone lol

I bruised my tail bone BADLY yesterday when I was doing something outside. I slipped and fell right on it.

And it's been AWFUL today. I've been on the couch on a heating pad most of the day and it sucks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trying to work out how to post gifs from my phone again! Friday arvo...bring on the weekend...

I have no clue how to post gifs from my phone lol

I bruised my tail bone BADLY yesterday when I was doing something outside. I slipped and fell right on it.

And it's been AWFUL today. I've been on the couch on a heating pad most of the day and it sucks.
Is it very bruised? You better make sure you haven’t broken the tip.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Just finished work. Watching the drunk Irish neighbors across the street slap box each other and it's getting violent. Waiting on the neighbors to call the cops.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lying in bed....t shirt and panties.....scrolling the forum.

I was in bed, just in my panties too, but alas I've tossed for the last 2 hours, so Im up, drinking coffee. Fuckin' insomnia. Im never up this early lol.