What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lying in bed....t shirt and panties.....scrolling the forum.

I was in bed, just in my panties too, but alas I've tossed for the last 2 hours, so Im up, drinking coffee. Fuckin' insomnia. Im never up this early lol.
Maybe your panties are too tight at the front but baggie at the back ?

Lolol, you must of read my post the other day lol. Maybe I should just sleep in the nude lol. I swear they dont make underwear right for men. When you get boners in the night that go up to your belly button, there isnt enough fabric in the front to accommodate!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My sleep all fucked up this week. Didnt get my 2nd cup of coffee cause the damn filter collapsed and its all grinds in the pot lol, ugh. I aint makin' more, gotta grind some first. Fuck it, Im gonna lay down another couple hours, get up, and go try Wendy's breakfast. Been wanting to and still havent. Get me a biscuit, taters and coffee. Hoping this nap helps. At least the snow plow quit, but I already hear the damn early morning fuckers zipping up and down the road.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to work out how to post gifs from my phone again! Friday arvo...bring on the weekend...

I have no clue how to post gifs from my phone lol

I bruised my tail bone BADLY yesterday when I was doing something outside. I slipped and fell right on it.

And it's been AWFUL today. I've been on the couch on a heating pad most of the day and it sucks.
Is it very bruised? You better make sure you haven’t broken the tip.

Yes it's very bruised.

I doubt its broke. It's pretty sore but it doesnt hurt like a bone break would hurt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slicing up a fresh pineapple accompanied by fresh Cantaloupe. I buy them from a vender across from the bank. He’s got killer big green avocados too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My sleep all fucked up this week. Didnt get my 2nd cup of coffee cause the damn filter collapsed and its all grinds in the pot lol, ugh. I aint makin' more, gotta grind some first. Fuck it, Im gonna lay down another couple hours, get up, and go try Wendy's breakfast. Been wanting to and still havent. Get me a biscuit, taters and coffee. Hoping this nap helps. At least the snow plow quit, but I already hear the damn early morning fuckers zipping up and down the road.

I got a stove top percolator last year and I've never looked back.

I grind up coffee here as well, it was fun at first but it's a pain in the ass lol. I'll grind a huge thing of it and it feels like its always time to grind more.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was in bed, just in my panties too, but alas I've tossed for the last 2 hours, so Im up, drinking coffee. Fuckin' insomnia. Im never up this early lol.

Nah....got too much junk in my trunk for them to be baggy in the ass end. Hahahaha

I have very little ass lol. Its not flat, but I can take both my big hands, grab my ass cheeks, and yup thats it, two hand fulls lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah....got too much junk in my trunk for them to be baggy in the ass end. Hahahaha

I have very little ass lol. Its not flat, but I can take both my big hands, grab my ass cheeks, and yup thats it, two hand fulls lol.

You should post it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
83667-A68-9-BEF-4049-B0-D8-154-E4968-F0-E6.jpg

Coco Loco is calling to me. A couple of waves, and a nice lunch.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought once my kids grew up I’d return back to the wild, Saturday 8pm I’m in bed in my pyjamas, fucking lockdown lol...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am laying in bed and my poopy butt (that would be my pet cat) has crawled under the covers and is sitting next to me. I call him poopy butt because he uses a cat box in the living room, he will be outside and start frantically scratching at the back sliding glass door, so he can come inside and drop a truly stinky room clearing turd into his litter box. My wife gets offended when I call the cat poopy butt but the cat himself doesn't seem to care.

He is currently under the bed covers, purring away, while I gently pet him. He is a useless little poopy butt but I love him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cats are the best. I'm laying in bed with my Prudey Purrpuff watching stupid youtube videos about the "most disturbing 911 calls" and creepy shit like that.

My assbone still hurts :Wow3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am laying in bed and my poopy butt (that would be my pet cat) has crawled under the covers and is sitting next to me. I call him poopy butt because he uses a cat box in the living room, he will be outside and start frantically scratching at the back sliding glass door, so he can come inside and drop a truly stinky room clearing turd into his litter box. My wife gets offended when I call the cat poopy butt but the cat himself doesn't seem to care.

He is currently under the bed covers, purring away, while I gently pet him. He is a useless little poopy butt but I love him.

My cat does the same pooping thing. So I lock her in the laundry room with her shit for a few hours as she goes berserk with the smell...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As much as I try to explained to my kitty that she’s a cat and shouldn’t be doing cow pats, but she just don’t listen...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cutting into another Pineapple. Sipping a nice cup of Costa Rican coffee. Rich and nutty

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You should post it.

Well if Break can post his "Mad Max", Im sure I can post my ass :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I thought once my kids grew up I’d return back to the wild, Saturday 8pm I’m in bed in my pyjamas, fucking lockdown lol...

Lol I feel ya. Fucking Lockdowns.

My sleep been all fucked up, I was in bed before midnight on a Saturday night last night.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should post it.

Yes. Yes you can.

And you SHOULD.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You should post it.

Yes. Yes you can.

And you SHOULD.

We see, Im too sober to do so right now lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm making venison spaghetti later. Squish will be back from Babas today and it's her favorite. She went to her cousin's 5th b'day party yesterday and spent the night....we live 3 hours from everyone now.

Right now I'm kicked back having afternoon coffee while the husband is insulating pipes. I thawed them, he is insulating them. The oldest is at her gfs. The middle is playing the remake of Resident Evil 2 and I'm watching her run and hide from this tyrant thing she cant kill. Kinda reminds me of Nemesis or Clock Tower.

Pretty chill day so far.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should post it.

Yes. Yes you can.

And you SHOULD.

We see, Im too sober to do so right now lol.

Pffftt nonsense!