What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....watching the snow outside trying to stay warm after the recent cold spell.

Otherwise just listening to tunes from the Web

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In a snap 5 day lockdown instituted by a faggot dictator named Kim Jong Dan Andrews..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In a snap 5 day lockdown instituted by a faggot dictator named Kim Jong Dan Andrews..

...they don't mess around there, eh Harry?

Butcha know, you people did get the COVID infections down.

Australia is getting praise the world over for flattening the curve.

Something which Canada has not entirely done.

Canada's rates of COVID infections are much higher than Australia's.

Australia is just .1% of the population getting infected.

Canada is 20x higher than the Aussies.

USA 80 X higher.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

While destroying jobs, the economy, education, mental and physical well being...all because Kim Jong Dan fucked up on hotel quarantines TWICE now.

He needs to be put in prison.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

While destroying jobs, the economy, education, mental and physical well being...all because Kim Jong Dan fucked up on hotel quarantines TWICE now.

Well, Sweden kept their economy open, and they're payin the price now.

so many Swedes are getting sick from COVID, Harry.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

pussy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

Getting sick will happen one way or another with covid. Man up, Joe Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

Have you gotten Covid yet, Harry?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

USA 80 X higher.

Have you gotten Covid yet, Harry?

No...maybe actually...about a year ago. I was never tested though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah I THINK I may have had it last year. I had a cough for like 3 months and things tasted "off".....but it wasnt very bad and it was last Febuary before we were even worried about it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah I THINK I may have had it last year. I had a cough for like 3 months and things tasted "off".....but it wasnt very bad and it was last Febuary before we were even worried about it.

Same thing with the cough... persistent but rare dry sputter for about 4 months, and a shortness of breath. Initially I was knocked out for 10 days, which has never happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Same thing with the cough... persistent but rare dry sputter for about 4 months, and a shortness of breath. Initially I was knocked out for 10 days, which has never happened.

I had one day where I felt very run down. Bad head ache and muscle aches....but that only lasted a day.

Then that dry, not productive cough for a few months. A bit wheezy.

It wasnt very serious. I get sinus infections every year that hit me harder than that did. The only reason I think it may have been Covid is because my taste/smell was off. Not gone....but dulled. Enough to be a nuisance.

My father in law I'm SURE had it around the same time. He was laid out for a few weeks.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I had one day where I felt very run down. Bad head ache and muscle aches....but that only lasted a day.

It wasnt very serious. I get sinus infections every year that hit me harder than that did. The only reason I think it may have been Covid is because my taste/smell was off. Not gone....but dulled. Enough to be a nuisance.

My father in law I'm SURE had it around the same time. He was laid out for a few weeks.

I had fever-chills-lethargy like I did with Swine flu but no gastrointestinal distress. But it passed eventually...which I credit to not being vaccinated very much for anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had fever-chills-lethargy like I did with Swine flu but no gastrointestinal distress. But it passed eventually...which I credit to not being vaccinated very much for anything.

Really? I typically credit my ability to shake infections quick to my vaccinations lol.

I've thankfully not had a single issue with any vaccine. I am weird about this one, though.

GB got it.....didnt have any issues. Everyone is different though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Really? I typically credit my ability to shake infections quick to my vaccinations lol.

I've rarely been extremely ill... once in the 80's with a flu, once with seafood poisoning, swine flu, and whatever I had a year ago. Letting the body build immunity keeps you strong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've rarely been extremely ill... once in the 80's with a flu, once with seafood poisoning, swine flu, and whatever I had a year ago. Letting the body build immunity keeps you strong.

The sickest I've ever been in my life was when I somehow caught walking pneumonia in both lungs. I was 17 and working at Pizza Hut, started feeling weird....not sick, just weird, towards the end of my shift. I was a cook, not a waitress, so I didnt have to deal with people much.

My boss asked if i was feeling okay because i guess i was looking kinda bad, she said I could leave if I wanted. I stuck it out. Took my temp when I got home...it was fucking 104 degrees.

So i took tylenol, ate some toast and went to bed. Woke up horrifically fucking ill.

I was sick on my ass for a full two weeks, breathing was very difficult....like weights on my lungs. I could hardly get to a bathroom I was so winded. I coughed so hard I pulled 3 muscles and broke blood vessels in my eyes. My doctor first diagnosed me with asthmatic bronchitis, but called the next day and said it was pneumonia.

I probably should have been hospitalized and I have no idea why I didnt go.

I really wondered if I was gonna die, I was so sick.

It took me several weeks to recover from it, too. I wasnt all the way right for a few months.

It made me terrified of serious respiratory infections....mostly pneumonia. I was 17 and veeerryyy healthy and active and it really kicked my ass.

I never caught the swine flu but I know people that did and they were sick as fuck.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The sickest I've ever been in my life was when I somehow caught walking pneumonia in both lungs. I was 17 and working at Pizza Hut, started feeling weird....not sick, just weird, towards the end of my shift. I was a cook, not a waitress, so I didnt have to deal with people much.

My boss asked if i was feeling okay because i guess i was looking kinda bad, she said I could leave if I wanted. I stuck it out. Took my temp when I got home...it was fucking 104 degrees.

So i took tylenol, ate some toast and went to bed. Woke up horrifically fucking ill.

I was sick on my ass for a full two weeks, breathing was very difficult....like weights on my lungs. I could hardly get to a bathroom I was so winded. I coughed so hard I pulled 3 muscles and broke blood vessels in my eyes. My doctor first diagnosed me with asthmatic bronchitis, but called the next day and said it was pneumonia.

It took me several weeks to recover from it, too. I wasnt all the way right for a few months.

It made me terrified of serious respiratory infections....mostly pneumonia. I was 17 and veeerryyy healthy and active and it really kicked my ass.

I never caught the swine flu but I know people that did and they were sick as fuck.

I sat on a plastic deck chair naked under a shower tap for most of the two weeks I had swine flu.... freezing, boiling, puking, shitting. Lost heaps of weight.

That was after I got the seasonal flu shot for the first time in my life, weeks before.

Come to find out, that particular shot made people more susceptible to swine flu.

Never again!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I sat on a plastic deck chair naked under a shower tap for most of the two weeks I had swine flu.... freezing, boiling, puking, shitting. Lost heaps of weight.

That was after I got the seasonal flu shot for the first time in my life, weeks before.

Come to find out, that particular shot made people more susceptible to swine flu.

Never again!

Yeah you've told me about that. Absolutely horrible.

You can dehydrate so fast like that and get even sicker.

When I was a little girl I caught something and I was throwing up in the toilet and i shit myself and just laid there crying until my grandma put me in the bath. I couldn't even hold down water.

Then on my oldest daughters first Christmas, both of us were shitting and puking all day. It was miserable. She was only 5 months old. Uhg it was bad....but only lasted a day.

In all the pictures I have from her first Christmas I look like absolute shit. Like death lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Never again!

When I was a little girl I caught something and I was throwing up in the toilet and i shit myself and just laid there crying until my grandma put me in the bath. I couldn't even hold down water.

Then on my oldest daughters first Christmas, both of us were shitting and puking all day. It was miserable. She was only 5 months old. Uhg it was bad....but only lasted a day.

In all the pictures I have from her first Christmas I look like absolute shit. Like death lol

I did that in a hotel near Cape May for my brother's graduation. Stuffed myself with seafood and a couple hours later got dizzy, ran for the toilet, and proceeded to simultaneously vomit and squirt everywhere, slipping on the floor in it, unable to stand up. Then it got worse the morning after. Unable to sit up...just the fetal position.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Never again!

I did that in a hotel near Cape May for my brother's graduation. Stuffed myself with seafood and a couple hours later got dizzy, ran for the toilet, and proceeded to simultaneously vomit and squirt everywhere, slipping on the floor in it, unable to stand up. Then it got worse the morning after. Unable to sit up...just the fetal position.

Like shitting water. And it feels like your guts are liquifying.