What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having my morning puff and watching crows eating the peanuts I put out for them, wondering if they will leave me a gift again today, the weekend I got a bashed up brooch with the stones missing, a piece of ribbon with a bead on it, and Sunday I got two buttons....
You keep reminding me to roll a spliff! I have this awesome plant that is heading insanely at the moment. I will post pics just before harvest! About to roll up...

:Stoned:
Mine have cracked I’m at that delicate stage where they look like water cress lol . Repotting today and putting more compost round them so they don’t wither ....
Mine still have white hairs. I’m using a chicken pellet fertiliser called Dynamic Lifter.
Has to be better than piss..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Piss is great for lemon trees...

And lemons sell for perhaps higher premiums than pot in some nations, including this one.

Trees are everywhere here in nearly every older home and dropping numerous kilos of lemons daily that get hit by lawnmowers, but the supermarkets still charge 4-12 bucks a kilo. But if I walk down to the Opportunity Shop (Salvos/Salvation Army/charity shops for the un-Aussies), I can get at least 4 and maybe 8 huge natural grown lemons in a bag for a buck.

wtf?

Like really?...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Coffee. Reading.

I was up really late watching movies with mom and girls. I had no clue there was a Coming to America 2. It wasnt awful. Wasnt good either lol.

I got through the first 10 minutes only...

The best part was that woman who he was supposed to marry in the first one was STILL jumping and barking lmao.

But yeah it sucked.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Peeing in the toilet

After you get up and blot your wet spot, what next?
Lol.. the toilet is his bed when his nurse isnt round :Indeed::ROFL:

Hey mod boy. How far can we take this thread into the gutter? Tell me
So sensitive.. right in the feels..

Back on topic

Txting about Snakemajors geriatric incontinence and how his hired help wishes hed stop harrassing them..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw. I get a kick outta fools who stare at a screen on the fat asses all day. You know

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shaving ma head and ma ballz, well not as I type, but momentarily....

Almost that time for me as well. 2 weeks ago I couldnt take my head and facial hair anymore, and trimmed 'em up at least. I'll be completely shaven in a couple more weeks if not sooner.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Almost that time for me as well. 2 weeks ago I couldnt take my head and facial hair anymore, and trimmed 'em up at least. I'll be completely shaven in a couple more weeks if not sooner.

My hair was ridiculous, it had to go, I hate the scruffy bearded hobo look. :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My hair was ridiculous, it had to go, I hate the scruffy bearded hobo look. :LOL1:

I like my facial hair a few days after taking a #2 guard to it. And my head a week after taking no guard to it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to home kittens.

Oh! My buddy that got his leg run over, he doing MUCH better! Got weight on his leg again, and running around, hopping up the stairs, jumping up on the picnic table. So glad. You can tell he much happier too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I used to shave my head up the back. You couldn't tell though unless I put my hair up.

I started doing it when I was 15 and did it up until a few years ago.

I have super thick and long hair.... now that I've grown all of it back out it's even thicker.

I call it my mane.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to home kittens.

Oh! My buddy that got his leg run over, he doing MUCH better! Got weight on his leg again, and running around, hopping up the stairs, jumping up on the picnic table. So glad. You can tell he much happier too.

Oh I'm so glad about that!! So good!

Now get a picture of him. Cat tax! Lol

I'm over here with these adorable little fluffy kittens that I need to home but am attached too lol. Peeps and Chicky B lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I like my facial hair a few days after taking a #2 guard to it. And my head a week after taking no guard to it lol.

A shaved head for summer is something I've done plenty of times in the past, so it isn't a drastic step really. :ThumbsUp2:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Trying to home kittens.

He's probably planning on recovering fully and then clawing you to death in your sleep for not paying attention at the wheel....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I used to shave my head up the back. You couldn't tell though unless I put my hair up.

I started doing it when I was 15 and did it up until a few years ago.

I have super thick and long hair.... now that I've grown all of it back out it's even thicker.

I call it my mane.

Lol I did the same. Shaved like that at age 15 too lol.

Now I only grow in the winter, and shave it the majority of the year.

Would you believe, I let a black girl put the hair on top in braids, with alternating black and red beads at the bottom when I was that age lol? I could turn my head side to side and you would hear "chicka-chicka-chicka" lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to home kittens.

Oh I'm so glad about that!! So good!

Now get a picture of him. Cat tax! Lol

I'm over here with these adorable little fluffy kittens that I need to home but am attached too lol. Peeps and Chicky B lol

Lol ok I take a pic when I can lol!

Awwwww. Fluffy kittys get my allergies going, I have to stick with short haired cats lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

A shaved head for summer is something I've done plenty of times in the past, so it isn't a drastic step really. :ThumbsUp2:

Same, I been doing it like that for 20 years.