What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They culled the parrots in my area, said the native birds was suffering cos of them, I heard they wait for them to roost then gas’s their tree, fuck imagine flying around having fun with your mates then go to bed and get gassed, just for being foreigners , just shows how racist this country is, omg I feel so woke this morning...
angel-in-clouds-blowing-a-kiss.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They culled the parrots in my area, said the native birds was suffering cos of them, I heard they wait for them to roost then gas’s their tree, fuck imagine flying around having fun with your mates then go to bed and get gassed, just for being foreigners , just shows how racist this country is, omg I feel so woke this morning...

Parrots are pests...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...
Yeah, we used to only have a few, must have been escaped pets, then all of a sudden they was everywhere, screeching and shitting lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...
Yeah, we used to only have a few, must have been escaped pets, then all of a sudden they was everywhere, screeching and shitting lol.

They're native here...various kinds. Sometimes hundreds show up and rip our lawns and trees up then shit storm the house roof and vehicles...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...

They're native here...various kinds. Sometimes hundreds show up and rip our lawns and trees up then shit storm the house roof and vehicles...
It’s a wonder they even survive the winter here, parrots in the snow..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...

They're smart fuckers. Mate of mine snatched a baby sulfur crested cockatoo 40 years ago and hand reared it to be a party bird.

...drinking, tobacco chewing, dope smoke sniffing party animal who would get blotto then hang overhead the rest of the party goers screaming and trying to purposefully shit in our drinks.

He would chew off the tops of our empty drink cans to get the last drops and if you left your smokes out, he'd pull each one out and chew it from end to end, like he was filleting a fish with his beak...

PhotographyMark

Banned
Banned

Parrots are pests...

They're smart fuckers. Mate of mine snatched a baby sulfur crested cockatoo 40 years ago and hand reared it to be a party bird.

...drinking, tobacco chewing, dope smoke sniffing party animal who would get blotto then hang overhead the rest of the party goers screaming and trying to purposefully shit in our drinks.

He would chew off the tops of our empty drink cans to get the last drops and if you left your smokes out, he'd pull each one out and chew it from end to end, like he was filleting a fish with his beak...

You sound like spaz with a propensity for hyperbole and gross exaggeration.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...

Omg your psychic, do you see dead people ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...

And yet... that bird existed and behaved exactly as described. If anything, I glossed over its behaviour... :rightON:

PhotographyMark

Banned
Banned

Parrots are pests...

Only you, sweetie.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Parrots are pests...

Only you, sweetie.
I’m honoured darling...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Coffee. Reading.

I was up really late watching movies with mom and girls. I had no clue there was a Coming to America 2. It wasnt awful. Wasnt good either lol.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Relaxing in front of the tv after a heavy one... I dropped 5g of dried shrooms last night and didn't stop tripping till 4am... Spent around 2hrs under a pillow watching the kaleidoscope in my head...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Coffee. Reading.

I was up really late watching movies with mom and girls. I had no clue there was a Coming to America 2. It wasnt awful. Wasnt good either lol.

I got through the first 10 minutes only...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having my morning puff and watching crows eating the peanuts I put out for them, wondering if they will leave me a gift again today, the weekend I got a bashed up brooch with the stones missing, a piece of ribbon with a bead on it, and Sunday I got two buttons....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Having my morning puff and watching crows eating the peanuts I put out for them, wondering if they will leave me a gift again today, the weekend I got a bashed up brooch with the stones missing, a piece of ribbon with a bead on it, and Sunday I got two buttons....
You keep reminding me to roll a spliff! I have this awesome plant that is heading insanely at the moment. I will post pics just before harvest! About to roll up...

:Stoned:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You keep reminding me to roll a spliff! I have this awesome plant that is heading insanely at the moment. I will post pics just before harvest! About to roll up...

Mine have cracked I’m at that delicate stage where they look like water cress lol . Repotting today and putting more compost round them so they don’t wither ....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Mine have cracked I’m at that delicate stage where they look like water cress lol . Repotting today and putting more compost round them so they don’t wither ....
Mine still have white hairs. I’m using a chicken pellet fertiliser called Dynamic Lifter.