What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to home kittens.

Oh! My buddy that got his leg run over, he doing MUCH better! Got weight on his leg again, and running around, hopping up the stairs, jumping up on the picnic table. So glad. You can tell he much happier too.

He's probably planning on recovering fully and then clawing you to death in your sleep for not paying attention at the wheel....

I was sober and everything lol. Fucker wasnt paying attention to me, maybe he was high on cat nip lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I used to shave my head up the back. You couldn't tell though unless I put my hair up.

I started doing it when I was 15 and did it up until a few years ago.

I have super thick and long hair.... now that I've grown all of it back out it's even thicker.

I call it my mane.

Lol I did the same. Shaved like that at age 15 too lol.

Now I only grow in the winter, and shave it the majority of the year.

Would you believe, I let a black girl put the hair on top in braids, with alternating black and red beads at the bottom when I was that age lol? I could turn my head side to side and you would hear "chicka-chicka-chicka" lol.

Black women always swoon over my hair. They can't wait to get their hands in it. It's my hair that makes people ask if I'm mixed.

I love it all grown out.....its not nearly as cumbersome as I found it when I was younger.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
365971799.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Got up way to early again 5:00am checked the status of a package I have on its way and its at the distribution warehouse so got a little to stoked about it and am now awake

Yo brOOooo
astro has one out right now, PINK EL CHAPO ...some fire right there Grimm, trying my hardest to cop it today

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got up way to early again 5:00am checked the status of a package I have on its way and its at the distribution warehouse so got a little to stoked about it and am now awake

Yo brOOooo
astro has one out right now, PINK EL CHAPO ...some fire right there Grimm, trying my hardest to cop it today
You ever grab from stashbox.site? Theyre local and stock up on some real fire craft

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yo brOOooo
You ever grab from stashbox.site? Theyre local and stock up on some real fire craft

Checking it right now (:
Thanks again herbal guru lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yo brOOooo

why are their prices so low ??
can't stand that sacred gardens stuff super over hyped

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yo brOOooo

Checking it right now (:
Thanks again herbal guru lol
Dude these guys deliver everyday have cars going out @1 and 5pm

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yo brOOooo

Yeah to the most part but they do carry Daves(CE) small craft grows.. you ever get a chance grab Daves 11week pink some of the best shit on the market but really pricey.. Daves charging 3600 -3800 a lb.

Reactions: X

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yo brOOooo

Go for the Cannasuer North stuff had some killer Slurricane from them that made my toes curl.. Flawless can be real nice also

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They culled the parrots in my area, said the native birds was suffering cos of them, I heard they wait for them to roost then gas’s their tree, fuck imagine flying around having fun with your mates then go to bed and get gassed, just for being foreigners , just shows how racist this country is, omg I feel so woke this morning...
angel-in-clouds-blowing-a-kiss.gif

Parrots are pests...
Yeah, we used to only have a few, must have been escaped pets, then all of a sudden they was everywhere, screeching and shitting lol.

They're native here...various kinds. Sometimes hundreds show up and rip our lawns and trees up then shit storm the house roof and vehicles...
It’s a wonder they even survive the winter here, parrots in the snow..

They're smart fuckers. Mate of mine snatched a baby sulfur crested cockatoo 40 years ago and hand reared it to be a party bird.

...drinking, tobacco chewing, dope smoke sniffing party animal who would get blotto then hang overhead the rest of the party goers screaming and trying to purposefully shit in our drinks.

He would chew off the tops of our empty drink cans to get the last drops and if you left your smokes out, he'd pull each one out and chew it from end to end, like he was filleting a fish with his beak...

Your friend sounds abusive.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They culled the parrots in my area, said the native birds was suffering cos of them, I heard they wait for them to roost then gas’s their tree, fuck imagine flying around having fun with your mates then go to bed and get gassed, just for being foreigners , just shows how racist this country is, omg I feel so woke this morning...
angel-in-clouds-blowing-a-kiss.gif

Parrots are pests...
Yeah, we used to only have a few, must have been escaped pets, then all of a sudden they was everywhere, screeching and shitting lol.

They're native here...various kinds. Sometimes hundreds show up and rip our lawns and trees up then shit storm the house roof and vehicles...
It’s a wonder they even survive the winter here, parrots in the snow..

They're smart fuckers. Mate of mine snatched a baby sulfur crested cockatoo 40 years ago and hand reared it to be a party bird.

...drinking, tobacco chewing, dope smoke sniffing party animal who would get blotto then hang overhead the rest of the party goers screaming and trying to purposefully shit in our drinks.

He would chew off the tops of our empty drink cans to get the last drops and if you left your smokes out, he'd pull each one out and chew it from end to end, like he was filleting a fish with his beak...

Your friend sounds abusive.

Nahh... the bird and him were soul brothers...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just made an app to get like.....10 or 15 small dreadlocks in my hair.

It's super long and thick and I dont want to cut into it....regular hair cuts get boring.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's super long and thick and I dont want to cut into it....regular hair cuts get boring.
in my twenties and some 30s I had a full head of dreads .. fuck I'd love to post a pic ..stripper magnet that hair was, ffs I had to beat them back with a beer bottle LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

in my twenties and some 30s I had a full head of dreads .. fuck I'd love to post a pic ..stripper magnet that hair was, ffs I had to beat them back with a beer bottle LOL

I had some in my 20s as well. I love them ♡

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yo brOOooo

Go for the Cannasuer North stuff had some killer Slurricane from them that made my toes curl.. Flawless can be real nice also

Fuck, wish I could order some shit lol.

Sadly I may have to take a break after this weekend. Gotta try and get a new job, and gotta pass a piss test.