What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mentally preparing myself for book study with the Wiccans. The estrogen is palpable but they're good people so you do the social obligations... like book study.
Mentally preparing involves more than one bowl of Mary Jane.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sick of reading about that dumb Meghan Markle bitch on LSA. How they don’t see thru the narcissistic bullshit is beyond me.

Imagine a actress crying to a billionaire about the plight of being a princess in a extremely wealthy family. Ugh
Mmmegan Mmmarkle yummm yummm yummm :Gimme:

You like woke idiots who lie and falsely claim racism when ever anything she dislikes happens?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sick of reading about that dumb Meghan Markle bitch on LSA. How they don’t see thru the narcissistic bullshit is beyond me.

Imagine a actress crying to a billionaire about the plight of being a princess in a extremely wealthy family. Ugh
Mmmegan Mmmarkle yummm yummm yummm :Gimme:

You like woke idiots who lie and falsely claim racism when ever anything she dislikes happens?
No...I like sexy women in all shapes, sizes and colour. Now really Oerdin, did I truly deserve a dislike eh? You vikings are intolerable!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve decided to pay someone to decorate my sitting room, 15ft ceiling I know I’d break my neck lol...
No...you can do it better yourself!
It’s getting up that high on a ladder, I don’t like heights...
15 feet hahahahahaaaa...I rode waves like that when I was 14 years old!
Lol I know, I’ve tried loads of things to get over it, even went up in a balloon, that didn’t end well..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Woke up to early again 530am head hit the pillow round 3.. feels like I just laid down and time is beginning to melt
Oi...you better be healthy!

Well just fucking around...sad about the world... can’t change that unless I get radical....which is easy enough. Aaaaaagh! I’m getting the shits! We are introducing weak people into our forum.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Talkin' to friends on the phone, sippin' Scotch, waiting on salmon to thaw so I can fry it up with some rice on the side.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oi! You fookin' weeee Bastards!!!! Have you no pride! Stand up! And drink, drink, drink!!!! Oi OI OI!!! All weeekend looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking cat woke me up at 5 30am to tell me she was hungry, lol piggy, still I’m off out today so plenty of time to get it together, jump in the shower and change my worzel gummidge style...