What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cutting into a fresh pineapple rom the vender down town. Sweeter than a 6’ barrel @ Avallenas.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am currently being mad at my pet cat and myself a little bit. Last night my wife was cleaning up a bit by the back sliding glass door, sweeping and mopping and what not. She moved the kitty litter box outside and forgot to bring it back in. This morning I didn't even think about that, it just slipped my mind, until I saw kitty squatting on the leather sofa and peeing all over it. I immediately smacked him with my hand but it was only later I realized kitty didn't have his box to pee in. Poor cat probably had to go for an hour or two but he kept holding on as long as he could and I didn't even think about where his litter box was. :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am currently being mad at my pet cat and myself a little bit. Last night my wife was cleaning up a bit by the back sliding glass door, sweeping and mopping and what not. She moved the kitty litter box outside and forgot to bring it back in. This morning I didn't even think about that, it just slipped my mind, until I saw kitty squatting on the leather sofa and peeing all over it. I immediately smacked him with my hand but it was only later I realized kitty didn't have his box to pee in. Poor cat probably had to go for an hour or two but he kept holding on as long as he could and I didn't even think about where his litter box was. :(

Poor kitty, you're a horrible pet father!!! hahaha

Im sure it be ok. But now, he might decide to go somewhere where you wont know it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

hahaha, that sorta happened to me when I used to work the club, got lucky and was propositioned to have romantics with some trollop ,so being the responisible pet owner cabbed home first for fresh litter change and to set up the 7 day food and water distribution bowls .. grabbed my dailies and took off, came back 3-4 days later to find out one of my good jackets fell into the litter box pretty much right after could tell by the amount of waste on my jacket and surrounding area, including the front door

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor kitty, you're a horrible pet father!!! hahaha

Im sure it be ok. But now, he might decide to go somewhere where you wont know it.

I am worried about that. A week ago my mother in law was visiting and said the cat peed in the computer room/office. My wife and I inspected but couldn't find pet stains so we thought maybe mil was wrong. Today, after the sofa peeing incident we looked around and found a spot under an end table between where the litter box normally is and a couch, it is covered in marble tile, but there was clear signs of dried cat piss and cat foot prints. Now we are paranoid and will get all the carpeted rooms steam cleaned.

The little fucker went from being a dream pet without problems to a phantom pisser.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The other issue is the nest the doves built by the back sliding glass door on top of the rear porch light. The baby bird is now getting large enough where it might try to fly away from the nest for the first time. This is likely to happen in a week or two. The top of the porch light is too high for the cat to reach but he tries, and tries, and tries. My wife and I are afraid when the baby bird tries to fly he might not make it far. We've been trying to keep the cat inside so he will not harm the birds but it is hard because every time the door is opened the cat makes a dash for freedom.

I am hoping we can keep the cat from killing the baby birds because cats are kind of like sociopaths. They don't care about killing. They just care if it flops around while they bite and hit it. Ideas about life and death just do not occur to them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have two boys who are both whinging "I want pizza, why won't you give me pizza?" You they are well and truly whiners.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
After the floods, I found a bit of mouldy bud on my dope plant. Since I didn’t want the mould to spread, I ate the mouldy bit thinking it wouldn’t be potent. Oooof...I’m fucking high as fuck right now!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It happens.

One time I shut the basement door for some reason(dont recall why....I'm sure it was something stupid because I was running on an hour of quasi sleep in like 3 days) and forgot to open it. That's where the litter box was.

And my cat was going nuts, meowing at me, slapping me. Jumping up on my nursery chair arm and getting in my face fussing. Finally after about an hour of this(I was just shoving him aside....in my defense, I had JUST had a baby, and i was 35....so i felt like i had been hit by a truck and wasnt about to physically move anymore than nessesary and I just sat down to breastfeed) he gave up.

About an hour after that, I had to pee. So I go limping into the bath room to see my bathroom rug bunched in the middle of floor.

The little fucker went into the bathroom, took a LARGE steaming cat shit on my rug and then "buried" it by bunching up the rug. I was so pissed. I actually started crying.... then I saw the basement door closed and realized it was all my fault.

He was just sitting there looking at me like "yeah, bitch" lol.

It's cute you still call your cat your "pet cat" and haven't just surrendered to the reality that you actually HIS pet human lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The other issue is the nest the doves built by the back sliding glass door on top of the rear porch light. The baby bird is now getting large enough where it might try to fly away from the nest for the first time. This is likely to happen in a week or two. The top of the porch light is too high for the cat to reach but he tries, and tries, and tries. My wife and I are afraid when the baby bird tries to fly he might not make it far. We've been trying to keep the cat inside so he will not harm the birds but it is hard because every time the door is opened the cat makes a dash for freedom.

I am hoping we can keep the cat from killing the baby birds because cats are kind of like sociopaths. They don't care about killing. They just care if it flops around while they bite and hit it. Ideas about life and death just do not occur to them.

They like to get ahold of critters and play blood music. (When whatever they have just flops and screams as they torture it lol)

I never ever have to worry about field mice...as cute as they are. I'm sure they smell cats here and know my house would be like the mouse version of Dr Satans waiting room lol.

If one is stupid enough to come in here, I'm not saving the poor bastard.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just went out for my morning smoke and found the baby Dove had flown out of the nest and is sitting on top of our brick wall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the baby bird is still on top of the brick wall. I guess flying 20 feet was exhausting for him. We've kept the cat inside because he's on that wall all the time and the second he sees the baby bird...