What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just went out for my morning smoke and found the baby Dove had flown out of the nest and is sitting on top of our brick wall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Doves are pretty tough, resiliant creatures ♡

Fun fact: the 'doves' they release at events celebrating freedom etc aren't doves at all but actually called 'release pigeons'... Doves wouldn't be able to survive in a lot of the environments surrounding such events so they use white pigeons as they can pretty much survive anywhere...

When I found this out, the first thing I did was lmao... All those events in the name of virtue signalling were only releasing vermin, not the symbol of peace at all... The irony caught me off guard... :ROFL:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is now cold and rain. That bird chose a bad time to learn how to fly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just caught my cat eating butter out of the butter dish, omg I can’t wait for that to come out the other end..

Once in a while I'd not feed our old cat for a day, lock her in the laundry, then put out a container of old takeaway vindaloo for her...

It was hilarious watching her slowly take bites then cry in the corner.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why the sad face, Oerdin?

She always had dry food and water in gravity dispensers!

...just the free will to decide..."will I meow for hours on end till I get my fancy wet food, make due with the dry, or eat these big meaty chunks of slow cooked lamb and go psycho?"

She'd almost always go for the vindaloo.

Then run outside, eat half the lawn, and drag her arsehole through the leaves.

She was a curry cat...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What was he in for again? Failure to not tinkle on a crowded roadhouse counter top?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Noticing that Martin, aka MaxiPad, is GONE!!!!

Also noticing, that @SHAMPAIN is BACK!!!! Sup man!?
Yo, just got out today ha... You good frendo?
Hey Shampers...did you get good behaviour!? Good to see you’re back!
:ThumbsUp1:
Good morning bro... No i got a restriction of liberty order for four months lol I got arrested on new years day :PartyTime:
You good mate?
Good stuff! Yeah...cruising along man. Just come out of a flood, so tidying up the backyard. :CooL:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What was he in for again? Failure to not tinkle on a crowded roadhouse counter top?
Breach of the peace
Breach of a non harrassment order
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

So in other words, nothing that would have been anything other than a misdemeanour and community service 1-2 decades ago....
Pretty much bro... It's all over and done with now, I've got 140 hours of unpaid work and 4 months on this tag though
CrocDWr.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

So in other words, nothing that would have been anything other than a misdemeanour and community service 1-2 decades ago....
Pretty much bro... It's all over and done with now, I've got 140 hours of unpaid work and 4 months on this tag though
CrocDWr.jpg
Try get horticulture work...it’s outdoors and a breeze!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
I'm in Scotland bro, indoors packing clothes for the poor is the way to go ha

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Bummer, I’d rather do the bird lol...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Aye I was in two minds about telling my lawyer that, he reckoned an 8 month sentence backdated to January 3rd which would mean I'd have been libbed on the 3rd of May but I wanted out lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Aye I was in two minds about telling my lawyer that, he reckoned an 8 month sentence backdated to January 3rd which would mean I'd have been libbed on the 3rd of May but I wanted out lol
Yeah I get that, try to behave cos all that breech of bail and court orders go on your record, they’re not so lenient when they see that, I mean if there’s a next time lol, I’d rather do the little stretch and come out free...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Yeah I get that, try to behave cos all that breech of bail and court orders go on your record, they’re not so lenient when they see that, I mean if there’s a next time lol, I’d rather do the little stretch and come out free...
I'm done with the drama, getting too old for it now lol i'm in my 30s ffs...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Yeah, I forgot that you live in the drizzle zone. Yeah packing does seem a better option, and you can zone out on music.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
Yeah, I forgot that you live in the drizzle zone. Yeah packing does seem a better option, and you can zone out on music.
I can't complain, this countries beauty takes my breath away sometimes... I'm going solo camping up North as soon as this thing is off my ankle... Chasing a 30 pike

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
I can't complain, this countries beauty takes my breath away sometimes... I'm going solo camping up North as soon as this thing is off my ankle... Chasing a 30 pike
I just came away from a camping (surf) trip too. I’m locking in another one in two months. Good to camp and get away.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg
I just came away from a camping (surf) trip too. I’m locking in another one in two months. Good to camp and get away.

We got back from a 6 day trip near the border of Vic/NSW about a month ago... I never sleep as good as when I'm on the ground. No matter how comfy a mattress is, the moment I wake up in the morning in the bush, it's like biology is refreshed. Must be a resonance thing or lack of electrical shit all around, or both...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg

We got back from a 6 day trip near the border of Vic/NSW about a month ago... I never sleep as good as when I'm on the ground. No matter how comfy a mattress is, the moment I wake up in the morning in the bush, it's like biology is refreshed. Must be a resonance thing or lack of electrical shit all around, or both...
It's like a primal thing, mornings are good for the soul when you're surrounded by nature... The best things in life are free for sure

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Breach of the peace
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

CrocDWr.jpg

It's like a primal thing, mornings are good for the soul when you're surrounded by nature... The best things in life are free for sure

I could down a bottle of whiskey at home and wake up seedy as fuck the following day.

Do it in the bush and I'm springing up at sunrise like a really chill terminator and chopping wood to fry some bacon and eggs and boil the billy...