What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had a nice breakfast with the family and now going to Ikea to get a new computer desk chair for the 10 year old. He says he wants a gamer chair, I am not sure what makes a chair a gamer chair, but I told him we can look at Ikea for a chair he likes. If he doesn't like any of them then we'll have to check online. Maybe Walmart or Amazon?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Had a nice breakfast with the family and now going to Ikea to get a new computer desk chair for the 10 year old. He says he wants a gamer chair, I am not sure what makes a chair a gamer chair, but I told him we can look at Ikea for a chair he likes. If he doesn't like any of them then we'll have to check online. Maybe Walmart or Amazon?
Gamer chairs are chairs that appeal to gamers but arent made for sitting for hours and often breakdown or start peeling go for an office chair

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just applied for benefits for the first time in my life and im getting 400 on Tuesday lol this countries a joke

$400 a week is not very good, man. Even if pounds sterling (as I suspect) that still isn't very good. In the US, in my state, unemployment is currently $450 per week plus a pandemic bonus of $300 per week. That literally used to be a pandemic bonus of $600 per week. Currently, that adds up to $3000 per month per person but used to be $4200 per month.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I just applied for benefits for the first time in my life and im getting 400 on Tuesday lol this countries a joke

$400 a week is not very good, man. Even if pounds sterling (as I suspect) that still isn't very good. In the US, in my state, unemployment is currently $450 per week plus a pandemic bonus of $300 per week. That literally used to be a pandemic bonus of $600 per week. Currently, that adds up to $3000 per month per person but used to be $4200 per month.

Holy crap why would people go to work when they get paid that much to stay home and sit on their asses.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just made a nice fat joint, put it in the ashtray to log on here and the fucking ashtray was wet, lol fuck I had to make another one stronger to get over the trauma...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's to last me till May lol
I've got money but it was far too easy to rip off the tax payer is my point... I'll give that 400 pounds to the dogs trust

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holy crap why would people go to work when they get paid that much to stay home and sit on their asses.

That is a real issue. They also changed the eligibility rules so that people who didn't used to qualify suddenly do qualify. That means people who have zero work history, who never paid a penny into the system, can still draw $1200 per month simply because they are breathing. That used to be $600 x 4 ($2400 per month). It does discourage people from working as they know they might only net $2000 per month working 40 hours a week yet not working pays $3000 (currently but previously $4200).

There are millions of people riding this for as long as they possibly can because they literally make more money not working than they do working. Ultimately, that is not good economic policy to discourage people from working.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember that next time someone lies and falsely claims welfare/social payments do not pay well in America. It does, it truly does. You can also get get $230 per month per person in food stamps, section 8 (government housing subsidies where they pay 2/3rds to 3/4ths of your rent, welfare for utility payments, and much more. We are to the point where we have couples who refuse to work effectively pulling down $80,000+ per year. Yet most of their rent and utilities and food are also paid for. The cash is just a bonus and this is all before we get into the fake disability game which can net thousands more per month.

No wonder so many low lifes refuse to work. Yet Democrats always claim it is never enough.

Edit: I forgot to mention Medicaid (health insurance) which is also free if you do not work. So there is a massive incentive to not work.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mostly because you have a good job which pays more than that? Yes, there are a ton of welfare sponges though.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Mostly because you have a good job which pays more than that? Yes, there are a ton of welfare sponges though.
I'm retired now and have a decent pension thanks to me working my ass off and putting a little away each month.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember that next time someone lies and falsely claims welfare/social payments do not pay well in America. It does, it truly does. You can also get get $230 per month per person in food stamps, section 8 (government housing subsidies where they pay 2/3rds to 3/4ths of your rent, welfare for utility payments, and much more. We are to the point where we have couples who refuse to work effectively pulling down $80,000+ per year. Yet most of their rent and utilities and food are also paid for. The cash is just a bonus and this is all before we get into the fake disability game which can net thousands more per month.

No wonder so many low lifes refuse to work. Yet Democrats always claim it is never enough.
No good feeling bad about them having social housing, would you want one ? I wouldn’t fuck that all the anti social behaviour, noise, constant arguments and fights, you couldn’t pay me to live in one of them places...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm retired now and have a decent pension thanks to me working my ass off and putting a little away each month.
What do people that don't work do? I cannot get my brain to ride with them... As human beings we're built to work, I honestly dunno how they survive?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway WHITE POWER

AOLkQRu.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No good feeling bad about them having social housing, would you want one ? I wouldn’t fuck that all the anti social behaviour, noise, constant arguments and fights, you couldn’t pay me to live in one of them places...

Except it isn't social housing. It is literally private housing in nice neighborhoods where they contract to rent from a private landlord. Yes, there is a problem when someone doesn't work, rents an $800,000 3 bedroom/2 bath and only pays $800 per month with 2/3rds to 3/4ths of utilities paid by he state per month (along with a rent subsidy of $$2400 per month) and they the adults still get $3000 per month each plus $230 per month food allowance, $920 per month for a family of 4) plus free health insurance which working people must pay $1000 a month for, plus lots of other free goodies.

This is why California is filling up with the poor and the rich but the middle class all leaves. It is just too generous and discourages work as people who refuse to work live better than the working class. This is why you see half th black population refusing to work and many (most?) being on theo 3rd or 4th generation of never having worked. It needs to end. In the long run it is better to require everyone to work and contribute; to earn their daily bread as it were.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What was he in for again? Failure to not tinkle on a crowded roadhouse counter top?
Breach of the peace
Breach of a non harrassment order
Racial abuse
Breach of bail

So in other words, nothing that would have been anything other than a misdemeanour and community service 1-2 decades ago....
Pretty much bro... It's all over and done with now, I've got 140 hours of unpaid work and 4 months on this tag though
CrocDWr.jpg
Try get horticulture work...it’s outdoors and a breeze!
I'm in Scotland bro, indoors packing clothes for the poor is the way to go ha
Yeah, I forgot that you live in the drizzle zone. Yeah packing does seem a better option, and you can zone out on music.
I can't complain, this countries beauty takes my breath away sometimes... I'm going solo camping up North as soon as this thing is off my ankle... Chasing a 30 pike
I just came away from a camping (surf) trip too. I’m locking in another one in two months. Good to camp and get away.

We got back from a 6 day trip near the border of Vic/NSW about a month ago... I never sleep as good as when I'm on the ground. No matter how comfy a mattress is, the moment I wake up in the morning in the bush, it's like biology is refreshed. Must be a resonance thing or lack of electrical shit all around, or both...
It's like a primal thing, mornings are good for the soul when you're surrounded by nature... The best things in life are free for sure

I could down a bottle of whiskey at home and wake up seedy as fuck the following day.

Do it in the bush and I'm springing up at sunrise like a really chill terminator and chopping wood to fry some bacon and eggs and boil the billy...
Yeah man I can relate "what hangover? The fire needs feeding!" :SmokeBreak1:

Nahh... I wake up and ask myself where is my hangover? It's not there.... I check the bottle and scratch my head.... I've misplaced my hangover. There should be one, but no sign of it...

In the last ten years I have had, maybe, a dozen hang overs? I drink but just don't seem to get hang overs. I suspect it is the Scottish genes? I do drink a lot of water though so maybe it is that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just finished the school run... Now about to locate ingredients to make some spicy tuna fishcakes... They look too good to pass up...

That sounds good. I will have to look into making spicy fish cakes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No wonder there is a crisis at the southern border, everyone wants free stuff.

Trump was right there needs to be a wall there and I would include a few machinegun towers too.

Exactly. Why work in the 3rd world when you can not work in the 1st? The problem with open borders is eventually you get too many moochers and it overwhelms the system. Hell, we're half way there already.

The only way around that is to end the welfare state and force everyone to actually work for a living. I am sure that would be called "racist" though. "Why won't you pay me to not work?! So racist! I demand everyone else give me free things so I can sit around and commit crimes!"

Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished the school run... Now about to locate ingredients to make some spicy tuna fishcakes... They look too good to pass up...

That sounds good. I will have to look into making spicy fish cakes.

Look no further... This was one of the tastiest things I've eaten in years... Will definitely make them again...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just assembled an Ikea chair for the 10 year old. He did very well figuring out the various parts and how they fit together. The reward was the four of us ate Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich combos afterwards. Shortly after I noticed someone had spilled ketchup on the wall on my hallways. The 10 year old denied it had been him who did it, even though he was literally the only one to walk down the hallways with a chicken sandwich, fries, and ketchup. I asked him who else could have done it if not him. Him to me: "maybe the cat did it."

Me: Hmmm.

Last edited:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Mr. 5050 Still growing shrooms fella?

I only grow when needed... I usually yield more than I could use (they expire after 8mths or so) and I still have about an Oz dried, powdered and in capsules so no need yet...

I'm going to try a different strain next but not sure what to go for... B+ take too long... I've already tried Golden teachers...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I only grow when needed... I usually yield more than I could use (they expire after 8mths or so) and I still have about an Oz dried, powdered and in capsules so no need yet...

I'm going to try a different strain next but not sure what to go for... B+ take too long... I've already tried Golden teachers...
Good good
I've used four syringes of azurescens in the garden to see if they sprout in autumn, fingers crossed lol

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good good
I've used four syringes of azurescens in the garden to see if they sprout in autumn, fingers crossed lol
Monotub tek all the way... Quick and easy... ;)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Good good
Monotub tek all the way... Quick and easy... ;)
Uncle bens rice ha

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
After last night's whiskey, I needed a pick me up... Breakfast and lunch in one go... Time to chill for the rest of the day until I decide it's time to start on a leg of lamb... Still deciding whether to go for morrocan style or just plain ole rosemary and garlic...

HAYdsPn.jpg
Man! That's fuckin glorious